Act.6 River Flows In You

3 Meters Above The Sky

 

It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life.

As days becomes weeks Jaebum comes to the conclusion that the younger wasn't lying when he said those words, they haven't spoke since they came back from China and Jinyoung is avoiding him more than ever, he actually managed to change some things in Psychology like changing the hours so he doesn't have to see the elder. Making him really sad because lately Jinyoung is the only thing on his mind, just thinking about the younger brights his day and makes him nervous, even when he thought those emotions where dead. He looks at the wallpaper of Luna wondering when did he started liking the younger the same way he felt like with Luna or in fact even stronger. 

"young master your parents are calling you for dinner"says the voice of one of the maids making him stop thinking in Jinyoung standing up slowly walking towards the dinning room, the one is bigger than they actually need, His parents say it was for meeting with the company but they never have meetings in the house so is just unnecessary.

"what is this?"he asks looking at both of them. 

"we are having a family meal"says Mrs.Im as Jaebum looks at her with are-you-kidding-me?-face trying not to look at her much because he keeps having this flashbacks of Jinyoung crying face every time he looks at her. Mr.Im nods making Jaebum sit far from them not really looking at the food.

"how was school, today?"asks Mrs.Im and Jaebum just shrink his shoulders not really giving her an answer grabbing some meat. 

"your mother asked a question" says Mr.Im

"Good for her"says Jaebum eating slowly while his parents look at him really offended, and decide to start talking about business things, and how much they will spend in the house they will buy in Turkey.

"Join, son"says Mrs.Im

"I'm not interested"

"we're having a family meal"

"You call this a family meal?  you two are only talking about money, pretending to care what happens to me while both of you travel around the world expecting me to marry someone I barely even know, just because you two want power and fame, like if you needed more.. I'm just tired of this trying to pretend everything is fine..we are not a family.."he says 

"then go" says Mr.Im meeting his son sight the one nods standing up, thinking how different it was compared with the meal he had at the Parks, the only time he actually felt like home.He walks to his room looking at his phone noticing the number of Luna wondering if he should call her because he needs an advice on forgive and forgiveness.

"Luna I want to talk with you, like the old times" says Jaebum once Luna answers the phone, but doesn't say anything.

"remember when we where little and just to play with paint running around my house painting walls? or when you got your first tattoo" he says slowly sitting in the ground looking at the ceiling.

"or when we put a raw chicken on my mom's purse"says Luna slow and sweet voice making him smile because is been ages since the last time they talked like this.

"I need your help"

"what did you do?" asks Luna with a done tone

"I hurt someone and I want it back"

"physically or emotionally?"

"both"

"find out what he likes and tell him how you feel, the best apologies are the ones that are actually meaningful the ones that makes us feel"

"that's it I will buy him things and he will forgive me, you're a genius Luna"

"JB, No"

"thanks Luna....Lu what happen to us?"he asks making Luna hang the phone, at least he could talk with her but Jaebum really wants to know who hurt her to make them pay for everything they've done with Luna's life, he stands up slowly thinking in stuff to buy the younger.

Jinyoung pets Churchill on his bed reading "Dark side of the universe"  by Iain Nicholson, he has to do a research of Dark matter even thought there isn't much information about dark Matter but he decided to do it anyway, but lately he is not really into it. Mostly because the elder never leaves his mind and is bothering really much, he stands up leaving an sleep Churchill on his bed going to his old computer to type his paper slowly,Jinyoung looks at his notes on his notebook and starts writing "Dark matter: roughly 80% of the mass of the universe is made up of material scientist cannot directly observe, this bizarre ingredient does not emit light or energy..." he keeps typing until he thinks is good enough and reads the paper to correct any mistakes, noticing something strange on his paper "Dark matter would be a good definition for that faced person named  Im Jaebum or Jb, because he doesn't emit any light or energy, that idiotic trust fund kid that feels like is is better that anyone else because he has power, but why do I keep thinking about him? is it because he hurt me or I care about him..." he reads slowly noticing the other things are actually about dark matter "what am I doing?" he thinks trowing his notebook to the floor waking up Churchill the one looks at him. 

"I'm sorry Churchill ...go back to sleep" he says slowly petting the little dog the one relaxes and sleep again, Jinyoung starts to type again making sure everything is about Dark Matter, he takes a break going to the kitchen for some water letting Churchill get out he grabs some water as his parents talk about something about his father retirement, and there is a letter on the table for him he grabs it.When he is about to open the letter there is an knock in the door, Jinyoung walks to the door open it slowly noticing there is a guy outside holding some keys making the younger really confused.

"yes?"he says making the guy turn 

"Park Jinyoung right?This is for you"he says giving him the keys making him even more confused.

"what?"

"He said a peace treaty..enjoy" says the guy leaving Jinyoung the one wants to stop him but is late, he looks at the keys and turns noticing there is the last model of the Audi r8, making the younger feel bitter he notices there is a note in the window, he grabs it reading it slowly. 

Jinyoung (Chipmunk)

I'm sorry for everything I hope you like it, so you don't have to take the stupid bus anymore enjoy.

JB.

"lovely"he thinks ripping the paper walking inside the house throwing it to the trash making his parents turn, they stand up and stop him before he gets to his room.

"are you okay?"asks Mrs.Park 

"No..he ...Unbelievable" says Jinyoung

"Who?"

"Im Jaebum.. he thinks he can buy me...I don't need things..mom you need a new car right?" he asks making his mother confused. 

"why?"

"here keep it I don't want it" says Jinyoung leaving the keys in the table walking towards his room, Mr and Mrs. Park look at each other going to the outside almost passing out by the car, wondering what happen because after all they don't know about what happen in China only certain people know about what happen, is Jinyoung little secret just like Dark matter no everyone knows about it. The younger looks at the letter and opens it slowly almost passing out when he reads it"Your transfer is complete in November Welcome to Jeon In University.."  he finally got the response he wanted but for some reason he doesn't feel happy about it. By the next morning he is not any better, he should have been happy because he can finally be free but why doesn't he feel like is the right thing to do? he walks after breakfast to his bus stop and gets to school saying hi to everyone as he gets with his friends asking about their days and things trying to stay happy but he can't.

"why did you take the bus? I give you a car for a reason" says Jaebum when he looks at him walking to his English class, but he doesn't say anything walking away he really doesn't want to talk with the elder, as the days pass there are more things and it bothers him really much because he doesn't need that things. They are only making feel bitter, and trying to avoid the elder is becoming more difficult because he is everywhere. "Im Jaebum, Park Jinyoung to psychology office Im Jaebum, Park Jinyoung" he hears in the announcements making him really mad.

Jaebum breaths slowly walking to the office, looking like a zombie because lately he haven't sleep properly. Even though his bed is the same as always but is the feel that he has to do something to get the younger back, over the last few weeks almost months he realize he couldn't buy Jinyoung because he wasn't like the others making him feel really stupid, not about the money he had enough but about his feelings realizing not everyone is like the people he throws parties to. He walks slowly looking at the sky, once in the building he walks towards room 1004 getting inside noticing Jinyoung shining because is the light and the way he sweetly smiles at In ah telling her about a little corgi. Jaebum closes the door making the younger turn as his smile fades away once they make eye contact, he sit next to Jinyoung smiling at In ah the one smiles back. 

"is good to have you two back is been a while right?"she says making them nod 

"indeed it has, because someone change the hours and didn't tell me"

"says the one that took me to another country?"

"I needed you, don't you understand?"

"to make fun of me probably"

"it wasn't like that"

"sure and I'm the king of Rome" says Jinyoung as In Ah study them. 

"Stop talking..... on your backs now" says In Ah as Jinyoung and Jaebum stand up turning as their backs touch each other, making their hearts beat a little more faster. 

"I was trying to protect you" says Jaebum

"by buying me?" ask Jinyoung

"what did I say? I will ask about it you two are not going to talk, now Jinyoung tell me what happen" she ask the younger the one starts to talk about everything that has been happening for the last couple of weeks, making the elder more sad. He explains the situation when his time comes telling her it wasn't his intention to take him like that especially over that and he was scared of his mother. 

"why?"

"you don't know my mother"he says slowly feeling the breathing of Jinyoung on his back 

"then you shouldn't have use me" says Jinyoung as Jaebum stops and nods slowly feeling really better looking at In ah. 

"I am sorry for the pain I've caused you and I know I can't take it back, but I want to try and make it up to you. Even if it takes the rest of my life... You know I grew up thinking I could have everything I wanted and at some point it wasn't a complete lie. Just by snapping my fingers I could have anything, the toys I wanted, the car of my dream's even friends..but then I realized they weren't my friends, they only wanted my money and power making me feel miserable, I only have 4 friends because their families are about as messed up as mine. Then you came to the picture I figure why not use you, like the others. But then reality slap me across the face on Hong Kong when I saw you crying... when I saw you give the phone to a stranger, or your mom using the car I buy you...You didn't care about the money or power, I realize that you weren't like the others that I couldn't buy you..that I couldn't control you... that one single smile of yours could bright any room or make anyone's day..You're beautiful without even trying just by how smart you're..whose eyes shine every time they see something they like or light hits them. That doesn't need money and has a lovely family, you make me go crazy just by looking at you. I know I'll never be good enough for you, but I'll spend the rest of my life proving that I am why you may wonder... because I want you" says Jaebum feeling how Jinyoung stands up, he feels a little light headed because of everything the elder say, and the news he has to tell everyone. Running towards the door, not wanting to say anything.

"I've always wanted you since the moment I saw you" says Jaebum standing up following the younger. The one runs as his life depended of it, trying to remove that warm feel on his chest after everything Jaebum said, wondering why is he feeling this way... what is this new emotion that doesn't leave him alone, he stops looking at the sky feeling the elder behind him, Jinyoung stops looking at the elder as he breaths slowly thinking about everything that has happen for the last couple of weeks, not sure about anything he is about to say because is the first time he feels like this. 

"what makes me so noteworthy?" he ask looking at those powerful brown eyes of the elder. 

"The fact that I saw galaxies in your eyes" says Jaebum looking at him starting to come closer and closer making Jinyoung nervous closing his eyes, feeling the warmth of the elder forgetting about everything even his own name, but not the news he has to tell Jaebum... no he couldn't do that...

Mark stops writing his essay on English language,he stops and decides to walk to the outside, the breeze touches his face making him think about the hours he spend on his old house next to the window which was the only source of light. Thankfully he doesn't think about it was much as before mostly because of the Wang's they save him, but over the last few months he has been feeling like someone is watching him, like  they're studying every step he makes. His phone vibrates noticing is Jackson.

"Hello?"he answers sitting in one of the benches smiling at people passing by.

"Markie Pooh I need you! where are you my love?" he asks 

"I'm at the park right now"

"I need your help"

"Alright I'm coming home anyways"

"Ok love you"says Jackson making the elder smile, he stands up walking towards the house, turning around every now and then because of the feel that is not going away, once home he notices Mr.and Mrs.Wang are not there, they probably have an emergency meeting.He gets inside saying hello to everyone smiling a little, walking through the hallways looking at the pictures, many memories come and go basically because he and Jackson had been together since grade school, they become engaged on High School during the beginning of the year. He touches the ring on his finger making him smile and relax getting inside the room finding Jackson reading his paper while eating some skittles. 

"I thought you needed my help" says Mark scaring the younger as he smiles guiltily. 

"I do, but while I was waiting I decided to read your paper, and let me tell you I fell in love with it, I like your arguments and reasoning, is one of your best so far and I'm not just saying"

"thank you honey, what do you need help with?"

"I need you to hear my speech for the upcoming debate, before the finals" 

"I'm totally going what is the debate about?"

"English"

"Lucky"he says making the younger smile.

"Yes, because my beautiful fiancee is majoring on English" says Jackson getting his papers out, Mark sit on the bed crossing his legs eating the rest of the skittles, Jackson starts talking while Mark listens carefully gathering information to get an idea to attack his arguments. 

"How do you think adding more complex definitions will increase the interest in English Language?" he asks Making the younger smile. 

"By giving them more challenges, to make them think twice of what they are reading and talking over the lessons" says Jackson making Mark smile because that what his literature teacher told him in the beginning of the year, he indeed is getting the right ideas making the elder nod. He knows that once in an argument he cannot escape until whether Jackson is wrong or right.

"You're ready"says Mark making the younger smile celebrating like a little kid.

"Mandu  we need to talk"says Mark making the younger stop looking at the elder with worried eyes. 

"are you pregnant?oh God"he asks making Mark to shook his head 

"I been feeling they're watching me, Jackson I'm scared" says Mark hugging his legs trying to stay calm and not think about his family.

"they are not going to touch you, I won't let that happen you're safe now"says Jackson sitting next to the elder hugging him as Mark finally breaths again, he is the only one that makes him feel safe.In the end we always run back to the ones that makes us feel like home, the ones to provide our heart with sanctuary, the ones that makes us feel. 

"lest start planing our wedding" says Jackson as Mark looks at him with his doe-like eyes 

"really?"

"sure I think we have waited long enough"

"yes, finally probably everyone would think we're lying because is the third time we say this"

"the only thing that matters is that I want to be the rest of my life with you" says Jackson grabbing Mark face carefully looking at his expression an sweet smile.

"you big ball of cheesiness" says Mark closing his eyes as he feels the lips of the younger press on his. 

"only for you baby"says Jackson

"ew stop" he says opening his eyes laughing a little standing up

"I love you to the moon and back" he says 

"stop" says Mark between laughs as he starts to run away from the younger. 

"the light of my eyes" says Jackson following the elder the one laughs forgetting almost everything except that feeling that something is going to happen.

Meanwhile a couple of days after the Bnior drama....

"Acknowledge the fact that we are lost" says Youngjae looking at the road while none of the roads have the name that it should, they are not even close to the name they need or at least was what Yugyeom said. 

"We're not lost is just a short cut" says Yugyeom praying that they are closer to the place he wants to take the younger. 

"Like your GPA?" mocks the younger making the elder breath slowly.

"You were the one that wanted to land in San Diego, I was strictly sticking to L.A but no sunshine wanted to buy that necklace"

"don't blame it on me Puppy, I was 100% sure how to get to the freeway but no you wanted to drive.. and don't you dare this where the last one,It reminds me of one my mother had...don't listen to him" he says to the necklace

"God give me patience because if you give me the strength I kill him, Hey I planed this date so our date my rules and you cannot complain" 

"you drive like a Grandma.. but fine .. do what ever you like. I'll sleep a little"

"don't you dare I need you with the map" 

"you have Siri to make you company" 

"Yah!!" they discuss all the way, telling each others names ans complaining about everything until they finally find the free way making everything a little more calm around the boys, making Yugyeom smile because the date can finally start.

Hello..How are you? I saw the opportunity and took it, thank you so much for waiting. for the update I been better late.y so I decided to update today because is a good day, I hope you guys like this chapter and If you have any questions let me know. and If you have a suggestion for the date in next update let me know I would love to hear them out. Thank you for everything, I will see you around bye bye.

Love Always,PamyUcd♥