Act.5 Mayday

3 Meters Above The Sky

he waited his entire life for it to come back to him.

Yugyeom has never been patient enough to wait for things, maybe because of what his parents did to him or just lots of energy, his brother use to say that he was a little bullet because he never stops doing something until his energy is drained. The last bell rings making him stand up running away from his teacher Ms.Oda because he doesn't want that detention, he ignores everything and everyone running to his car. He drives towards his house if he could call that thing house, when he was little he just to play hide and seek with his older brother, but it ended with Yugyeom in a corner crying until his brother found him telling him everything was going to be okay. He looks at the house next door noticing Youngjae's car is there, meaning that he already come back to school even when the younger is at the hospital, but he doesn't know that. He reads his last name touching the Hangul slowly as he get inside looking at the entrance full of pictures of his parents around the world, pictures of his brother and pictures of him when he was little noticing him smiling even when he hates his parents. 

"Welcome back Gyoemie"says Mi Young's voice as he gives his backpack to one of the other maids saying thank you, walking to the second living room the one doesn't have a T.V is full of books, a fire place and little fishes. He hears the young maid, making him smile at her. 

"how was school" she asks 

"same old, I run away from my detention" 

"what was this time?"

"I told Ms.Oda I didn't care about the class and she got really mad" 

"really Gyeomie?"

"I saw the opportunity and I took it"

"are you hungry?"

"yes"

"what would you like to eat?"

"bibimbap (The word literally means "mixed rice". Bibimbap is served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables) and gochujang (chili pepper paste), soy sauce, or doenjang, a fermented soybean paste. A raw or fried egg and sliced meat (usually beef) are common additions. The hot dish is stirred together thoroughly just before eating.) Mom...I'm sorry Mi Young-ssi" he says looking at her scared turning left to right, to see if someone is there to take him away again.

"Is okay Gyeomie" she says slowly looking at the boy that looks so fragile on her sight.

"No is not okay..I'm sorry Mi Young-ssi, I'm sorry"he breaks screaming covering his hears as the young maid looks at him getting closer, trying to comfort him. Mi Young has been with the Kim's since she was 20 years old and naive. When Yugyeom was born she was 22 and Mrs.Kim grow ill from a disease the young maid was never informed.They decides to leave little baby Yugyeom with her until Mrs.Kim would got better, she was told to only take care of him but Mi Young didn't thought it was going to be that long, when Yugyeom turn 1 he started to call her mom not a big deal to her because he would probably grow out if it later but he never did. When Yugyeom turn 3 to him she was his mom, but his real mom got better wanting Yugyeom to call her his mother but to toddler Yugyeom she was a stranger calling Mi Young his mother in front of her and Mrs.Kim didn't like it a bit. 

"we told to take care of him not for him to call you mom, I'm his mother not you" she said to Mi Young the one look at her mad, how can he simple say that. 

"what are you going to do then?" she asked her. 

"what ever it takes" she said making her really confused, everything stared simple putting two pictures one of Mrs.Kim and the other of Mi Young telling Yugyeom that Mrs.Kim was his mother but he denied every time. Making them really pissed taking drastic measures, such as electric shocks, baths with ice cold water, weeps and fire. 

"he will scream for you... like I did with Emma but don't go because you'll die" said Yugyeom's older brother looking at the maid the one nods slowly, as the screams started and as much as she wanted to help him she couldn't. 

"Poor thing they will break him" he said looking at the door as Mi young petted his hair, as the scream increased, until they suddenly stopped making them think Yugyeom just pass out, it go like that for months until they break him, making him call Mrs.Kim his mother. 

"hi Mi Young-Ssi" he has call her since that months, they torture him so much you could tell him pigs fly and he would believe you, then his body just protect him from everything, but in the inside she would always be his mother. 

"is alright Yugyeom, shh is okay"she says managing to calm the younger as she looks at his marks in his whole body wondering how could a parent could do that to their child.

"I'll be in my room" he says slowly walking away.He hates getting flashbacks of things he doesn't want to remember , he passes throw the piano room going in for mere curiosity and notices a note on Yugyeom's window making him smile getting closer as he reads, 

"131118" realizing is the date he actually give him the date, making him laugh and want to punch something because is making him crazy.He looks at the window noticing there is not trace of the younger any where, Yugyeom takes his note down ripping it mad as he looks at the window closely. 

"I'm not allowed to date" he reads slowly, but he gets weirder out because as far as he knows Youngjae is almost 20, Yugyeom been stubborn as he is will not give up that easily he decides to call Mark because he needs to calm down a little before doing something stupid. 

"This better be important Kim" answers Mark sounding pretty mad

"Am I ugly or something? what am I doing wrong? Mark Hyung even cockroaches have lovers but not me" he says making Mark sight before answering back. 

"Kim Yugyeom! You already dated someone jeez, call me when you need a serious thing damn it Kim!" he screams the boy hanging the phone as he leaves Yugyeom hanging, he turns around noticing Youngjae is in his room discussing something with Nara, the one slaps him in the face saying something and walks away leaving the room making the younger fall in his knees. Yugyeom touches his window feeling the coldness, when he is about to open the window to get Youngjae's attention Mi Young calls him. 

"Yugyeom,the food is ready" making him not want to move, but starts walking away because he needs to cry alone, he looks at the food trying to keep it together not to run to the younger's house.

Everything is a memory to Youngjae the sounds, the smells and the machines that keep his heart beats when he feels dead inside. Just because of a disease he never asked for.The doctor keeps telling him that everything is going to be okay but on his mind he keeps saying everything is over. 

"when I got into remission you told me I was not coming back" says Youngjae looking at his doctor, the one stares at him sadly because he remembers telling those exact same words to Youngjae's Mother before she died. 

"things like this happen Youngjae-ssi we cannot be sure about it all the time specially with Cancer"

"When do we start again?" asks Youngjae worrying a little because once he starts there is is not turning back until he is safe again. 

"Next week, make sure to eat and be ready to fight back" 

"I will" he says slowly as the doctor tells him he can go home, making YoungJae think in everything he can do to enjoy his final happy week. He goes out getting a cab asking him to take him home. Youngjae looks at the window wondering how he is going to tell his friends, and how everything will go down hill from now on. 

"we are here"says the driver making the younger jump and nod smiling at the driver as he pays him and gets inside the house. the driver smiles at him going away, Youngjae walks around the the house trying to go incognito but is noticed by his parents the ones look at him with disgust.

"So it came back? why don't you ever listen to me.. but no the young man wanted to be free, for now on you will not get out of that room until you get better you understand?" 

"I don't want to,you can't make me" he says trying to stay positive and have happy thoughts, making them really offended as he just said the worst thing in the world.

"JUST GO!!" screams his father making Youngjae scared, feeling attacked.He walk getting to his room he hears someone coming turning to find out is Nara. 

"why do you keep being stubborn?"

"Because you know nothing"he says trying to stay calm, and smile at her.

"do you want to die?"she insist making him feel he lose control

"I WOULDN'T CARE!!"he finally explodes  earning a slap in the face making him see stars, the impact burns in his cheek but he doesn't look at her not even hearing what she said last before going away, Youngjae can feel the tears start running down his eyes falling into his knees crying. He feels like dying thinking about those times and he doesn't want that back "I need to get out of here" he thinks, feeling the need to apologize to Yugyeom. He runs towards the door without looking back feeling really tired, he looks at the door knocking slowly as a young maid opens the door.

"yes?"

"Is Yugyeom home?"

"yes Master Kim is here" she says as he waits looking at the boy approach him smirking a little, but as he gets closer his smile fades away. 

"I'm only here to say sorry" says Youngjae trying to sound right, even trying to smile not to cry in front of him. 

"are you okay?" he asks 

"No just...I'm sorry" he says holding the tears

"No,I don't feel the apology" he says trying to make the younger smile a little or cheer him up. 

"YAH! I sincerely mean it " he says 

"alright, I will accept your apology only if you come to a date with me" he says making Youngjae look at him with an are-you-serious-face

"how about no?"

"then say goodbye to your apology" says Yugyeom as he starts to walk away waving his hands making a peace sign

"Fine I'll go out with you"he screams making the elder smile turning back to Youngjae the one  says thank you, Yugyeom notices how fragile he looks right now making him really want to burn down the Choi's house, deciding to invite him over to have some dinner.

"You want to join us?"

"I don't ...sure thank you" he says slowly going inside among Yugyeom

"great we are having Bibimbap" says Baekhyun walking along the younger towards the dining room, but they don't stop there they go all the way to the kitchen as he notices one of the maids eating along Yugyeom as the elder ask her to give him some, once he has some in front of him he thanks them eating slowly feeling more and more comfortable around them.

Jaebum unplug his headphones turning to look at Jinyoung, he doesn't look good like he is about to pass out or something, Jinyoung hugs his legs looking at the window as he trembling a little. 

"Jinyoung is okay" he says trying to calm a little 

"No is not, my parents are going to kill me"he says desperate maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring him,but he really needs him right now before is too late. The plane starts landing as the elder puts the book back in the younger's backpack,when it lands Jaebum stands up and looks at Jinyoung the one keeps looking at the window hugging his legs.

"lets go" he says impatiently 

"No, I'm staying here until I get home"he says pouting like a little kid.

"Don't make me lift you" 

"try me"he says as Jaebum grabs him lifting him bridal style as Jinyoung hits him but he just walks out of the plane to their private landing looking at Hong Kong the city shines because of the darkness of the night, and the lights makes it seem like is something coming from a fairy tale.

"woah" says Jinyoung as he observes the lights with wide eyes.

"Beautiful isn't it?"asks Jaebum making Jinyoung nod

"Very, now I see why Tessa lives here" he says slowly as Jaebum puts him in the ground and walk feeling like Jinyoung is not following him, he turns back looking at the younger smiling at the panorama as Jaebum looks at him shine. Jaebum grabs him and makes him walk along, taking him to a car.

"where are we going?" he asks 

"a party"says Jaebum without much interest telling the driver to take him to the house his parents own in Hong Kong to fix the younger  for the party, Jinyoung is to distracted to notice anything,they stop in the house thanking the elder the one smiles and drives away as Jinyoung looks at the house.

"is this yours?"

"One of them" he says walking to the entrance telling something to the maids, taking his phone as he dials a number that will help him, Jinyoung tries not to imagine how many he has going inside the house feeling foreign there. 

"bring Kitty along we seriously need her"says the elder talking over the phone as he walks around the house, while Jinyoung just stays in place not willing to move. 

"Thank you Milly"says the elder hanging the phone, Jaebum stop again walking to the younger looking at him.

"you can move, get comfy the party starts in 2 hours" he says as Jinyoung grabs his phone out of his backpack looking at the hour noticing is almost 11 making him sight. 

"But I have work tomorrow, I really need to sleep" he says slowly. 

"Oh well sorry" says Jaebum walking away as Jinyoung wants to murder him so badly. He walks around looking at pictures of his family, smiling because he can see his human side once in a while, as the door open letting in two ladies the ones look really exited. Jaebum comes and hugs them and Jinyoung looks at them nodding slowly trying to walk again. 

"is that him?" asks Milly as Kris nods making both ladies smile walking closer to Jinyoung the one looks at them scared. 

"we're here to get you ready" says Kitty looking at him, while the younger gets more confused.

"I can wear this ( AN: picture the clothes he wears in Bounce)" he says making everyone in the room laugh. 

"lovely, come we have work to do" says Milly grabbing Jinyoung the one turns to Jaebum for help but the elder waves goodbye walking away also, the ladies take him to one of the room bringing everything they need to prepare him, Milly sits him in a mirror with lights making his eyes shine, Milly looks at Jinyoung's features studying his face slowly, observing his unique eyes and skin tone.

"I like your face and you have beautiful eyes we need all the attention there, have you ever wear makeup?"asks Milly making the boy more confused.

"no... well once I was in theater in elementary school "he says making the lady nod. 

"oh well my love we will not use many makeup, because you're naturally beautiful that's why he looks at you that way" she says as Jinyoung blushes a little and she turns him, working on his face, using colors and shades to make the younger even more pretty focusing the attention to his eyes, Milly smiles at the result but decides not to show the younger until he is done, Kitty brings him clothes that fit him perfectly and walks out looking at Milly and Kitty the ones smile at him. 

"you are so beautiful I'm going to cry" says Milly 

"No Milly-ssi "says Jinyoung hugging her as kitty brings a full size mirror, he looks at himself in it not recognizing the person in front of him .

"is that me?"he asks 

"yes, look how pretty you're"says Kitty as Jinyoung smiles at himself he was never the popular one in school, nor even considered the most beautiful one there was always someone better but now he shines just like the sun, he thanks kitty hugging her also as he smiles and the laddies take him down stairs to meet Jaebum the one is ready to go, he looks just as stunning as Jinyoung the one smiles at him feeling his heart betray him again, Jaebum turns observing the younger the one is talking with Kitty smiling along as Jaebum feels the pressure of the room increase along with the oxygen.

"wow"he says making Jinyoung turn as the elder sight, the younger blush a little getting all the way down as Jaebum clear his throat looking at the ladies.

"not bad as expected from you two, thank you"says Jaebum as Milly and Kitty bow saying any time walking towards the door, there is an awkward silence when the elder says to Jinyoung they have to go, they walk outside picking one of the cars and drive towards the party.

"what is the party about?" asks Jinyoung

"Business and some engagement" he says driving towards the place, the younger nods looking at the window wondering how his brother is doing, because lately he's been busy with work. Jinyoung gets out of the trance when Jaebum tells him they're there, his jaw almost touches the floor when he looks at the place the one is full of lights and elegance at every corner, everyone looks like people in the magazines too beautiful that hurts, making the younger feel even more nervous.

"think of it like a Literature convention, you'll be fine"says Jaebum while Jinyoung breaths slowly trying to stay calm by reciting the periodic table. 

"lest go"says The elder moving along Jinyoung the one is still reciting looking down. 

"smile Jinnie they will love you" says Jaebum as the younger fixes himself and smiles brightly making everyone in the room wondering who is that magnificent creature and why it shines so much among the lights. 

"Everyone is looking at me"says Jinyoung slowly.

"Ignore them"says Jaebum as he keeps walking searching for his mother but he can't find her any where, he knows she is there because she call him over to announce something. 

"okay lest split up, I'll find you"he says looking at Jinyoung the one stops smiling looking at him scared.

"But I don't know anyone"

"you'll be fine"

"You "

"I know, I'm sorry I'll be here soon okay"he says letting go of Jinyoung the one looks at everyone smiling a little grabbing something to drink, he over hears some conversations as he walks away towards the outside looking at the tables sitting minding his own business, as he starts reciting the periodic table again not feeling an old guy approaching him. 

"Hi, I saw you coming with Im Jaebum"he says making the younger jump scared.

"Rubid­ium"he screams as the old man looks at him weirder out, and Jinyoung smiles at him apologizing. 

"I apologize sir, Yes I came with him"

"Are you two together because You're such a lovely couple" the man says making Jinyoung even more nervous, feeling like running away but he doesn't. 

"Thank you, we certainly are sir" he says drinking the tea slowly.

"I though he was getting married with that girl Rui Graham but I must be hearing things.. I didn't catch your name"

"Park Jinyoung, pleased to met you sir"he says looking at the man, he kind of looks familiar like he has see him before but doesn't recall where.

"I like your name, It suits you well.. lets start talking about business shall we, you must be really familiar with it I mean surely the economy is increasing.." says the man as Jinyoung starts sweating, he has never been good with business related things because he was never truly interested in them. He smiles now and then nodding agree with the man wondering where is Jaebum, because he is starting to fall asleep.

Jaebum finds his mother drinking along Mrs.Graham and Rui the one is the exact copy of his mother not only they look alike but the way they act is the same, laughing at the lame jokes Mrs.Im does, he can feel everyone looking at him but he doesn't care anymore. 

"Mom"He says making his mother turn looking at him slowly, smiling with an I-told- you-he-was-going-to-come- smile as Mrs.Graham just studies him like if he was an art piece.

"Jaebumie I'm glad you came, You remember Rui don't you? well we agree to announce your engagement tonight, you to get married in April next year" she says as Rui turns looking at the guy she has had a crush since she was 7, even when Jaebum never showed interest on her and make it clear he was never going to love her, she would do anything to be with him even hurt people.

"I'm not getting married" says Jaebum as the smile on his mother face fades, studying his son slowly trying to figure out his plan. 

"why?"she asks 

"because I already have someone" he says making his mother laugh dropping the glass of wine, as he wipes a fake tear standing up slowly not cutting the eye contact. 

"we talk about this honey, you've been engaged even before you where born stop trying to break it" 

"we never talk, you are never home. you're the one that takes the decisions on her own not carrying about anyone or how it how the person feels" 

"I guess you got it from me" she says looking at his son, Jaebum starts thinking about Jinyoung and how much he has hurt him lately, not only he put the whole school against him but also make him come to China when he needs to be home, he didn't care to break the younger to get what he wanted and that starts to make him feel bad. 

"stop it with wanting what you can't have, just like Luna" 

"don't you dare talking about her"

"then give up"

"never" he says walking away, she starts laughing again turning to talk about something else with Mrs.Graham, looking at her son desperation that makes her feel so powerful because she knows how to hurt him without using violence, Jaebum starts searching for Jinyoung the one is sit talking with a little kid, people start talking about how cute he is and he walks closer noticing they are making paper crane's  smiling brightly but he can notice the tiredness in the younger smiling kindly to the kid.

"Jinyoung" he says making both of them turn, as the younger smiles. 

"Hi hyung"he says 

"what are you doing?"he ask looking at the table the kid smiles at Jinyoung thanking him for the lesson as he runs towards his butler, talking about the one thousand origami cranes (An ancient Japanese legend promises that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by the Gods. Some stories believe you are granted eternal good luck, instead of just one wish, such as long life or recovery from illness or injury.) while the butler smiles at the little boy listen to everything he has to say. 

"I teach him about the one thousand paper cranes and he tough me about the rain drops, you can learn many things from kids you just have to listen carefully."says Jinyoung as Jaebum nods asking him to come.

"we need to get you home" he says 

"thank you" he says as they start walking and Jinyoung says goodbye to the people he comes across with, when a light hit them making Jaebum turn noticing his mother has a microphone he wants to turn again but he is unable to move. 

"thank you for coming, surely it was a great night. I want to make an announcement, the Graham's and the Im's will become a family soon because my son finally agreed to marry Rui Graham, he even brought his mistress with him to make him look that they will not be able to be together ever, I feel disgusted with your guts to come here Park Jinyoung knowing that my son was getting married and still accepting dating him, what manners do you have? surely it comes from a no one incredible even when he has those puppy eyes, that mean nothing just disgrace for his family...the wedding will take place in April next year all of you are invited Thank you enjoy the party" she says bowing as hot tears leave Jinyoung eyes, he starts hearing everyone around him pointing at him, calling him disgusting, a and many more, saying horrible things. The boy starts to shake feeling like the most disgusting thing in the whole planet, taking everything in trying to keep it together as he bows and starts walking away, Jaebum follows him trying to grab his arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"he screams with a broken voice, keep walking to no where because he doesn't know where he is. 

"Jinyoung don't listen to them..they don't know you"

"True, and you don't know me either, you only care about yourself.. take me home. I don't want to see you...please take me home" he says falling to his knees as the tears start falling again, Jaebum nods and tells Jinyoung to come with him towards the car, the younger doesn't say a word to him. Once home he walks to the room where his clothes are taking the make up out of his face, and grabs his backpack walking to the car waiting for the elder in it.Jaebum changes and goes to the car driving to his private plane, looking at the younger the one keeps looking at the window, once there they get out walking to the plane as Jinyoung sit next to the window looking at the city. 

"Jin.."

"Shut up, I'm not having another word with you. Once we land in Korea you're dead to me" he says hugging his legs as Jaebum looks at him, and sit next to the window thinking in how much he hates himself right now.None of them say a word as the plane starts moving, he can see the tears running down the younger eyes.

"Jin.."he tries to say but the younger doesn't even look at him, the hours past until the plane lands and Jinyoung stands up not even looking at the elder going to the entrance of the plane practically running out of the plane as Jaebum looks at him go.

hello, I decided to update today because this month my updates will start decreasing significantly because this month is one of the hardest in my life......my older sister sadly passed away during December so is really depressing for me to remember all the moments we had together so I hope you guys can understand.....so that's the main reason I will be a little down lately, but not to be too sad GOT7 won Worldwide favorite artist at MAMA today so please keep supporting them, they have so much to give. I hope you guys enjoyed this update and thank you to the ones that had subscribe to my story it mean a lot to me, also leave comments if you want. Have a great day/night adios.

Pamy.