Characters.

3 Meters Above The Sky

~Main Characters~

 

Name: Im Jaebum aka JB

Age:22

Info:The only son of Im corporations and future CEO of the company, The most popular and powerful person at Jyp nation college, his father is the owner of the school so he basically does whatever he likes. He loves the galaxy and looking at the starts but no one knows about it, he is really good at math. JB loves parties and been around his friends, only been in love once, until he meets Park Jinyoung. The one really moves his whole perspective of everything, including himself. He will face many problems when it comes to Jinyoung but will try everything on his power to be with him.

Name: Park Jinyoung

Age:18

Info: Literature lover and also a little awkward, Jinyoung has never been in love before so therefore he has no clue of what to do with the new emotions. Straight A+ student that always uses the proper way of talking, once he meets JB he will show him a world he has never seen before, starting to make everything better.He has an older sister that is a little overprotective of him, really kind and never asks for favors.

Name: Tuan Mark

Age:23

Info:The oldest in the group who has been in love with the same person since grade school, engaged to the bone. He always gives advises to everyone, but even if he is the oldest he has his childish side always making everyone doubt if he is really the oldest.  free spirit person that hates everyone that hurts the people he actually cares about, you don't want to see him mad.

Name:Wang Jackson

Age:21

Info:The type of guy that always says something out of place in the worse place or time, but that doesn't mean he is not intelligent. He always tries to cheer up everyonereally carrying for others especially his fiance Mark, he is one of the youngest but sometimes acts more mature for his age. Lovesick person that can be cheesy of time but always Makes Mark to fall for his charms.

Name: Choi YoungJae

age:19

Info: the type of person that always has a smile on his face, really good at physics.Really easy to be with and will always have that happy aura around him, making people happy around him. He is denominated the sunshine of the group, he has been sick one but survived and makes everything to stay healthy so he can live a happy life. Never actually been in a serious relationship because of his rehabilitation process but mainly his over protective dad.

Name: Kim Yugyeom

age:20

Info: the type of person that has this I don't care aura surrounding him. Really dangerous when you make him mad,he could be nice but also he can be mean and cruelly honest, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care. He doesn't believe in love, therefore he is not searching for anything related to love at least right now. Until he meets the one and only sunshine Youngjae.

~Supporting Characters~

Name: Kunpimook Bhuwakul aka BamBam

Age: 20

Info:Youngjae's best friend since childhood, the diva of the group.Everyone believes that he can be a playboy that doesn't care about people's feelings but that wouldn't be true, Has had a crush on Cha Luna (JB's first love) for as long he can remember but he hasn't say anything mainly because he is afraid of get hurt. Innocent at times but also mature when he has too.

Name: Cha Luna aka Lulu

Age:23

Info: JB's first love, she is really active and funny.Everyone wants to be her best friend and protect her, even JB some times.She never return the love back, she always knew but she never actually love JB.Extremely addicted to sweet things such as Ice cream and candies, Luna is a really sweet person as long you don't make her mad.

 

Name: Park Teresa aka Tessa.

Age: 28

Info: Jinyoung's older sister, she wants the best for his younger brother even when her honesty hurts him somethimes. She is in a long relationship for about 10 years and the Parks always want her to take the next step but she doesn't,They have a little Corgi named Churchill, which they love like a son, not planing to get married soon but is on their minds.

 

and many more.....

Hello~ Its me, so this for now are the characters, I hope you guys stay tune for more as I go on. I promise that I will update the actual chapter this weekend, I already have it but Is already way too late where I live around 1:00 am so I need to sleep, thank you to the people that has subscribe already I really appreciated leave comments If you want and also stay cool have a great Night/Day and I will see you guys later bye bye.

 

love always Pamyucd♥