Realization

My Mr. Perfect

"And what would you like?" the waiter asked me. I looked at the menu closely. Yuri, Jessica, and I were at a fancy restaurant, and I had to really choose on what to eat. I finally came to a conclusion, closing my menu.

"I'd like a chicken salad, please," I said kindly. The waiter scribbled down my order and went off to fetch out food. I took a sip of my drink and laughed along with Yuri and Jessica.

"So, like, I was watching Minho trip and fall, right? He said that it was to 'impress me' but I joked around, saying that it was embarrassing me! He got upset, and then I joked around some more. You should've just seen his face when I said that I was kidding!" Yuri laughed. I chuckled at Minho's thoughts.

"Keke!" I laughed. 

"What's so funny?" a manly voice asked us from behind. I jumped, seeing Donghae, Heechul, and Siwon there. I gave them a smile, scooting my chair.

"Hello oppas! How are you?" I greeted them. Donghae took a seat between Jessica and me. Yuri was between Siwon and Heechul. Siwon took a seat to my right.

"Fine, fine," Donghae smiled. Jessica kind of tugged on Donghae's sleeve. I turned to Siwon, happily chatting along with him. For some reason, I could feel a pair of freaky eyes laying on me. I turned around to peek, and there was Donghae, feeling a little upset. I had no idea why, but he was upset. I could tell right in his eyes. I gave him a warm smile, but he didn't smile back. He turned to me and started to talk.

"So, Yoong, how's things been?" he asked me.

"Fine, fine. How about you?" I asked him back. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Actually, I'm not that fine. But talking to you is making me feel better today," he smiled. I blushed. Did he really say that? Or is this a dream? I secretly pinched my arm a little, trying to wake up. Nope, this is not a dream. It's reality. Once our foods came in, the boys still waited patiently for their food. I picked up my fork and started to eat neatly. Donghae oppa stared at my food and me hungrily.

"I wish I could have you..." Donghae oppa whispered.

"What?" I asked him. He wants me? What does that mean? Donghae oppa snapped out of his dream.

"I-I mean that I wish I could have the salad!" he stuttered. I nodded, and then smiled to myself. He likes me! I squealed in my head. 

"Can I have some?" he asked me. I nodded and kind of scooted my plate closer to him. He picked up his fork, digging into the salad with me. 

"What part do you like the best?" I asked him.

"Hm... maybe you?" he teased. I blushed again. Man, he really can make me blush!

"Seriously, which part do you like the best on the salad?" I asked him twice. He thought about it for a moment.

"Ah...... I guess the chicken..." he said quietly, eating my plate. I shoved my plate towards me, as he whined.

"Why? I want more salad!" he complained.

"Your food is coming up, anyways," I pointed. He grumbled about something with waiters and time, and dug into his noodles. Almost all of my salad is gone from sharing, and I was still hungry. I quickly finished the rest of my salad and shared his noodles with me.

"Ya! You didn't even ask!" he said. I shrugged.

"Oppa, you ate almost all my food! Let me eat some of yours!" I said teasingly. I sighed as we shared the noodles. I took a string, and looked at the others what they were eating. Wow! Steak, pasta, etc. They are so lucky to eat their own food instead of sharing... I thought in my head. Suddenly, I felt a small tug. I looked at my string of noodle, and saw that it was stretching and getting smaller. I looked at Donghae. He noticed, too! But he kept eating the noodle. OMG, we're gonna kiss like this! I quickly bit the noodle, cutting the noodles into two separate pieces. I my piece of the noodles, while I tried to calm myself down. My heart was beating twice as before, just like how I was... in love. I froze. I was in love. Again. I looked at Donghae. I was falling in love with him. I stood up, turning around.

"I'm gonna use the restroom, so be right back," I said quickly as I ran off to the restroom. I opened the ladies room, and luckily, no one was there. I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"I'm not going to fall in love, I'm NOT going to fall in love!" I repeated. But no matter how many times I say it, I know I'll fall in love. I was afraid to love again. What if Donghae didn't feel the same way as me? What if he did accept me, but only because of my SNSD girls? What if those sweets he sent me were really for me? What would Jessica feel if I took Donghae's heart?