I Love YOU!

My Mr. Perfect

"OPPA! Open the door!" Jessica unnie, Yuri unnie, and I called. The door opened, and there were all the Super Junior boys. They smiled at the nine of us, allowing us in.

"Quickly now! Hope you guys know what game we're going to play," Donghae oppa winked.

"That's right, what game are we going to play?" Tiffany unnie asked. Once everyone sat down in a circle, Ryeowook oppa brought beers.

"Truth or Dare," Heechul oppa replied. Immediately, Tiffany unnie, Seohyun, Sunny unnie, and Sooyoung unnie got up.

"I'm not playing!" the four exclaimed quickly. Everyone except those four laughed.

"Why? Embarrassed?" Yesung teased. Tiffany unnie and Sunny unnie nodded. Seohyun and Sooyoung unnie shook their heads.

"I'm underage," Seohyun said, sticking out her tongue. 

"I don't like any of those games. I thought we were going to play cards, but I guess not," Sooyoung unnie said plainly. 

"Well you came, so you might as well stay," Eunhyuk oppa shrugged. The four girls who decided not to play nodded, taking a seat. Kyuhyun oppa handed them a deck of cards to play and sat right back down. Some of the other Super Junior oppas decided to play a game of cards as well. So that left me, Taeyeon unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Jessica unnie, Leeteuk oppa, Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, Heechul oppa, and Siwon oppa. 

"Okay, who wants to start?" Leeteuk oppa asked. Taeyeon unnie quickly rose her hand.

"ME ME!" Taeyeon unnie said. Leeteuk oppa chose Taeyeon unnie and she cleared . She faced Leeteuk oppa.

"Truth or Dare?" 

"Truth," Leeteuk oppa answered.

"Of the SNSD group, who do you like-- no wait, love-- the best?" Taeyeon quizzed. Leeteuk turned beet red. Donghae oppa and Heechul oppa started chuckling. Leeteuk oppa glared at them.

"M-Mwoh?!" Leeteuk oppa glared at them. The two stopped chuckling, but slightly smiled to each other. Donghae oppa confessed that he didn't want to say the answer.

"Okay, if you're not going to do the truth or dare, you have to drink a gulp of beer," Taeyeon unnie said, holding up a beer. Leeteuk oppa took it, drinking a big gulp. 

"My turn," Leeteuk oppa said, looking around. He chose Eunhyuk oppa.

"Dare!" Eunhyuk oppa answered. 

"I dare you to kiss Yoona," Leeteuk oppa smirked. Donghae oppa's face got pale.

"H-Hyung! But you-"

"Just do it!" Leeteuk oppa said, annoyed. It was clear that only a gulp of beer could make Leeteuk oppa drunked. Eunhyuk oppa came towards me, and I bit my lips. I closed my eyes tightly. I felt a smack of lips touch my cheeks. Eh? I opened my eyes, realizing that he kissed me in the cheeks instead of my lips.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! You were supposed to kiss her!" Leeteuk oppa yelled.

"I did," Eunhyuk oppa smirked, "On the cheeks. You weren't specific enough." Leeteuk oppa slapped his face, mumbling something.

"He's official drunk. Let's not choose him when it's our turn," Jessica unnie suggested. This went on and on for a couple of hours. So far, Taeyeon unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, Leeteuk oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, and Donghae oppa were drunk. It was Jessica unnie's turn, and she clapped her hands. She chose Donghae, and asked him a question that I was curious about, too.

"Donghae oppa! Who do you like from the SNSD girls?" Jessica unnie asked. She was smart to ask that. When you're drunk, you tell everything that's going on in your head. Especially Donghae oppa. He tells everything. Donghae oppa droopy eyes stared at me, grinning.

"I like everyone, but there is one that I love," Donghae oppa said, heading towards me. Then, he pointed at me.

"IM YOONA! You are so cruel!" he said, glaring at me. I scrunched my forehead. What did he mean?

"You shall payyyy..... so kiss me," he said, smacking his lips. I widened my eyes.

"MWOH?!" Jessica unnie and I screamed. But then Donghae oppa placed a finger on my lips.

"Sh, sh! You're to loud! Just kiss me!" he said, and I felt a pair of soft lifts crashing onto mine. I was shocked. All the Super Junior members and SNSD girls were staring at me and Donghae. Especially Jessica unnie. I always wanted this! I really and truly did! But this pain started to jab in my heart. Was it because I really didn't love Donghae oppa? No, I loved him. I truly did. But what was this pain? Was it because I'm betraying Jessica?