Ji-ae?

Seducing Byun Baekhyun

-------------

"Ji-ae...Ji-ae"  The sound of a woman's voice cuts through my ears, they are callingout a name unfamiliar to me, I hear the voice of the young woman again contoniously calling someone named Ji-ae. I groan in frustration, irritated by the lady and whoever Ji-ae is, suddenly there are warm hands on my shoulder shaking me vigorously. The shaking forces my eyes to open up slowly but I am soon blinded by the blaring rays of the sun which are spilling out from the glass window, a gentle breeze soon follow blowing the curtains and all I can see is greenery it's beautiful I must admit but what is this place?. "Are you awake Ji-ae?" The woman's whisper like voice interrupts my thoughts and I turn my body around to face this woman but she is not there.

"You said that a woman was constantly calling out a name...do you remember the name she was calling out?" He looks at me expectantly waiting for a response to get something out of this session, nothing, I can remember nothing of that name. Kyungsoo sighs and I can tell he is losing his tolerance, a year and this is the most progress we have made, I feel as if I am the cause of those dark circles under his eyes. I've known him for two years now and in those two years even I noticed how handsome he is, in his late 20s, dark eyes and hair, his gaze is so intense that it makes the ladies swoon over him I must admit my heart did waver when I first saw him...he was beautiful he still is, but now those eyes are dull he has spent so much time on me trying to recover memories that are there in my head but lost. "But...this is a progress right?" I stare at him with a meek smile on my face "I mean, I used to always have nightmares about my accident but now I might actually start recovering my memories". With a heavy sigh he pushes up his galsses before flashing me a hopeful smile.

"This is a start, also It would be better if you started writing in your journal again" He had suggested to write in a journal when I first began my sessions but after a couple of months writing the same thing again and again every single day became too exhausting, sometimes it felt like there was no hope for me. I was unable to see anything clearly...I was unable to see anything clearly....I was unable to see anything clearly. I stopped writing mid-sentence one morning and closed the journal shut hoping to never see it again before continuing on with my 'normal' life. But for the first time in years, today when I woke up I felt as if my memories might actually be able to recover, whether they are bad or good, they are my memories.

"I'll give it a try again" I say with a nervous but somewhat confident look on my face. "Good, here have this" He leans over his desk to hand me a journal but his hands begin to shake a little. "A small holiday will be good for you" I comment on his hand tremors clearly being able to see he needs some rest but he gives me a poor excuse of 'I have too much work' . "That might be true but your own health comes first" I take a deep breath and look straight in his eyes "I know you are stressed, anyone can tell with those dark circles, I just want you to take a break because it won't be long till you'll be the one to be sitting in this chair, talking to a psychiatrist discussing your thoughts and feelings ". It's evident that he hates to agree with me but it is the truth and he has to face it "Okay I'll try and take a week or two off".

 

--

I know this chapter is very short but I put this in to give a background story of Venus's past which will be revealed in future chapters. Also there is a new character; Dr.DO, he won't be featured in some upcoming chapters but he does play a big part. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, please comment and give me some feedback so I can improve more and more.

Thankyou!!