-02

When I Need You The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**As always, I'm sorry for any grammar error  :) **

Time passes very quickly. It's been a week since they got new bedrooms. Everyone had moved their own stuffs to their new respective bedrooms and Jieqiong had stopped complaining.

Today they performed their latest song, Very Very Very, for the first time in music show. The filming completed at 9 pm. When they finally returned to the dorm, everyone were very tired. This morning they were filming for a variety show, and continued with a fan meeting in the afternoon, then went to Mnet for MCountdown.

Somi, Sohye and Jieqiong, like usual, make a commotion about who get to use the bathroom first. Although they are not rommates anymore, those three still stick to their old habit, make unnecessary commotion out of everything. Nayoung uses their bickering wisely. She strolls to the bathroom right in front of the three beagles’ noses. When they realized that the queues were cut, it was already too late. Nayoung already locked the door from inside and ignores the beagles’ angry protest from outside.

Meanwhile, Yoojung is lying on the couch with her eyes half closed, uniterested with all commotions around her. She used to it already.

Sejeong is scolding Mina who was busted eating cereal serves─according to hysterical Sejeong─for three people. And Sejeong’s nagging voice gets louder when Sohye, who has surrendered on bathroom fight, joined Mina.

"You guys said that you want to lose some weight! Tell me how can this makes you lose weight!!!”

Chaeyeon comes out of her room and lying down on the couch beside Yoojung. She chuckles at Sejeong who’s trying to grab the bowl from Mina and the later trying hard to keep it, while Sohye calmly keep eating from the same bowl.

"This dorm is like a kindergarden compared to DIA’s dorm," Chaeyeon sighs.

Yoojung raises her head and looks at Chaeyeon, gigles "You only got seven members, unnie. And you're all grown up. And I'm sure no shiksin there. "

Chaeyeon laughed, "Yeah. Anyone who got caught eating pass nine pm will be fined. I would like to suggest to Nayoung-unnie to apply that method here too before, but now I think it’s a bad idea. I don’t want to starving Mina and Sohye."

Yoojung glances to the kitchen. Sejeong has got the bowl and Mina sat down defeteadly in front of the fridge, looking miserable. Then, while Sejeong throws the rest of the cereals into the trash bin and wash the bowl, Sohye calmly grabs a pack of chocolate biscuits from the cupboard. She unwraps it, takes some and eats them, and then gives the rest to Mina. Mina's face beamed brightly.

"YAAH!!" Sejeong who just finished washing the bowl sees it.

The Shiksin duo run into Sohye’s room while laughing happily.

Sejeong sighs wearyly and sits on the floor in front of Yoojung.

"These two," she says in a tone like an ahjussi who were disappointed with his kids bad behavior, "We've just comeback. They should be more concerned about their appearances. "

"It’s okay, unnie. We had dinner too early this afternoon. They must be hungry" Chaeyeon pats her back.

"You always defend those kids!” Sejeong gives her a side-glare.

“That’s my part as their mom,” Chaeyeon chuckles.

“If you say so.”

"I miss the times when I share bedroom with you and Doyeonie though," Chaeyeon then says out of the blue, making Yoojung who’s already half asleeps again wakes up immediately.

"You prefer a room for three since it’s less noisy I guess?”

Yoojung mentally thanks Sejeong for answering Chaeyeon. She doesn’t know how to answer the later’s innocent statement.

"Yes. My new room is too noisy. Somi and Yeonjungie always talking and singing with loud voice. Kyulkyungie still thinks my bed as hers and always sleeps there everynight before I tell her to go back to her room."

Yoojung decides to keep quiet and hopes that the two think that she’s asleep already.

But Chaeyeon hasn’t stop her reminisce of the old days.

"In the past, Yoojungie and Doyeonie always took care of me despite of I’m the unnie," she chuckles again. "Most of the times Yoojungie is the one who took care of me, and Doyeonie took care Yoojungie. And sometimes Doyeonie told horror story before sleep. Yoojungie and I hate it so much and we ended up sleep in my bed together, and Doyeonie then slept on Yoojungie’s bed. I think she did it on purpose though. She always hates sleeping on the top bunk.”

Yoojung keep quiet and close her eyes while listens to Chaeyeon, pretends to sleep. Vaguely she hears Sejeong responds, but she doesn’t pay any attention. She also remembers those times. When she and Doyeon still close and inseparable from each other.

When the only one she had in the dorm just Doyeon.

All of sudden she misses Doyeon. Since that day, they barely interact with each other. Doyeon clearly avoided her. While Yoojung often together with Somi and Jieqiong, Doyeon almost always seen together with Yeonjung and Sohye. So far no one has questioned why they were not as close as it used to be. Maybe it’s because everyone’s too busy and tired, and because they are now live together as eleven again.

Suddenly, heavy rain sound comes from outside. It’s so sudden and so hard that even Somi and Jieqiong stop pounding on the bathroom doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter