-01

When I Need You The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Thankyou for all of you who have subscribeb, upvoted and commented. I love you guys <3

The story will has flashbacks, so please don’t get confuse guys :D

Oh, and I'm at making title.

And please excuse my poor English. ***

 

"Girls, today we’ll change rooms and roommates," said Nayoung when the girls sat together in the living room.

The time is five o'clock in the afternoon. Ten of them are eating patbingsoo ─bought by Sejeong on her way home from her schedule─ while watching a game show on TV. Well, Sejeong and Sohye are watching TV, while eight others do random things on the couchs and the floor. Only Chaeyeon who’s in the middle of filming the drama not present, and she promised to get in the dorm before dinner.

"Changing rooms?" Mina screamed hysterically. As if it was the weirdest thing she'd heard today.

Nayoung ignore her.

"Why do we have to change rooms? We're only three months away to disbandment," Chungha asked with a more reasonable question. Mina turned to her and gave her that’s-what-I-mean looked.

"And we also need to move our stuffs, Unnie? No way!" Jieqiong chimed in. Her face showed how much trouble will she get from moving their stuffs to another room.

Nayoung keeps eating her patbingsoo calmly despite of complaints here and there.

Yoojung, who has been sat on the single couch by her own, who had been trying to follow the TV show, but gave up all the times because of boredom, choose to watch the new drama next to her. She actually wanted to join the protest againts Nayoung’s idea. She agreed with Jieqiong. They were all very tired with filming, performing and training for the comeback. Not to mention the school and homeworks. Moving to another room, with tons of their stuffs, definitely is not a good idea. Yoojung shudder imagining all of her stuffs in her room. Most are gifts from the fans. Their manager once told them to throw away half of them. But they refused to. Fans’ gift are too precious to throw away.

"Some members asked for it. And I think it’ll also help us to make a new refreshing start before our comeback," Nayoung finally answered since Jieqiong keeps staring at her with demanding look.

Jieqiong’s gaze instantly turned into a frown. "Who was that? Who did request to change rooms?"

"I won’t tell the names," said Nayoung calmly. But even then, her gaze fell to a tall skinny figure who was busy choosing the dinner menu at her iPad with Yeunjung and Somi.

Nayoung is an expresionless stone yeah. But Yoojung know that she is also a girl who can’t lie and keep secret. Her gaze on Doyeon made Yoojung know who’d request Nayoung to change room. But Jieqiong and Mina, who was busy complaining to Nayoung, didn’t seem to realize it. Both of them are begging the Stone Leader to let them stay at their current bed. Jieqiong even said that she had tied to her bed and could not be separated with it.

Nayoung ignored them again.

"Yeorabun!" She shouted. Heads turned to her. Sejeong and Sohye who seemed had been completely fixated with the TV show, also Yeunjung, Doyeon and Somi who had been busy arguing whether they should order chicken, jajangmyun or pizza─then finally decided, as usual, order all three.

"We're going to change the formation of rooms and roommates. I had words with Manager-nim, and he agreed with it. We don’t need to move all of our stuffs immediately. Just bring the important stuffs with you," Nayoung said with her soft voice that can’t be objected by anyone, even by Jieqiong who is usually her number one objector.

"I agree with Nayoung-unnie!" Sejeong cheered enthusiastically with her ahjussi style.

"That's because Unnie didn’t like sleeping in the top bunk right?" Jieqiong changed her object of complaint to Sejeong. Sejeong sent her a flying kiss and winked flirtatiously. Jieqiong pursed her lips in annoyance.

"I agree too! I'd like a room near the kitchen!” Sohye grinning.

Mina immediately agreed and patted her arm and those duo shiksin giggled together.

Jieqiong’s face got darker and she said something sounds like "traitor" to Mina.

"How about the others?"

As usual, Sejeong took over the leader role when she sensed that Nayoung has hard times dealing with these beagles. Nayoung once said that she prefers OT11 than OT7 since the percentage of members who pro with her are more compare to OT7. Sejeong and Chaeyeon almost always on Nayoung’s side, together with Chungha. While maknae lines are almost always the same as Jieqiong, giving headache to the poor Stone Leader.

"The three of you don’t agree, do you?" Jieqiong now threatens asks Yeunjung, Doyeon and Mina.

"I agree!" replied Yeunjung cheerfuly. Jieqiong glared at her, Yeunjung responded with inno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter