[Past] - Friend zone

Past and Present ➡ Sugakookie

[Past] - Friend zone

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author P.O.V

 

Jungkook sighed.He dropped on the bed in frustration.Thought of annoying and bad things appeared,making him frowned more.The air around him is so thick as if it is choking him.

 

//Flashback starts//

 

"I'm sorry,Jungkook"

 

Jungkook's heart beat faster.

 

"I..I understand.."

 

Yoongi looked at him with an  unreadable expression.

 

"It's not like that,kid.The last relationship gave me a really big impact.The scar still hurts.I like you too,but I am still confused about it as well.Is it love?Or is it just a teenager's crush?"

 

They shared an eye contact.Both pained.The older sigh,get up and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

 

"We better stay as friends first...okay?Who knows maybe later I will fall for you again.Don't be sad Jungkookie"

 

And he left.He was left alone again.The tears he was holding finally escaped from his doe eyes.He cupped his mouth.Muffled sobs filled the room.

 

//Flashback ends//

 

He sighed for the tenth times today and close his eyes with his right arm.He is so dumb.Too dumb for making the decision.What did he expect on confessing to a badass-grumpy guy named Min Yoongi that he only knew one month and two weeks ago?For him to accept him?The shy,ugly kid?Freaking no.He's straight.There's no way he can like him.

 

Jungkook stand up,walking to the mirror with dread expression.He touch his face.He has acnes,slightly dark circles,big eyes.His nose is not as perfect as Jaehwan's.Or captivating smile like Hoseok's and Seokmin's.Or pretty eyes like Baekhyun's.Or amazing voice like Kyungsoo's,Seungkwan's, and Kihyun's.Tears rolled down his face like a waterfall.It has no ending.He is just he.Nothing more,nothing less.

 

"Jungkookie~ I bought your porridge- holy why are you crying?!" Hoseok placed the porridge on the small coffee table,hurriedly go by the younger's side and rub circles on his back to comfort him.

 

"It's- it's nothing h-hyung.."

 

"How can you say that it is nothing?No thing?Jungkook for god sake you are hicupping and crying!"

 

He exclaim.Seeing the younger like this break his heart.Jungkook stared at him for two minutes before he wailed into Hoseok's embrace and muffled his sobs against the older's chest.Jungkook began to explained everything.Everything from when he arrived at their school until today.Hoseok softened.He hug the younger closer to him.

 

"Don't worry Jungkookie.It is just his ego.The fact about his horrible ending relationship is true,though.Besides,he does said that he is confused with his feelings and that he might fall for you again?"

 

"But I'm ugly.No one wants me-"

 

"Jungkook" Hoseok broke the hug and put both his hands on Jungkook shoulder "You are probably one of the most amazing and beautiful people I have ever seen.Your sparkly doe eyes,your adorable bunny teeth,your soft and angelic voice,everything about you is perfect.I'm sure Yoongi think that too.To be very honest,he never called other people including his ex-girlfriend with their nickname.He called you 'Jungkookie',remember?It is just his ego.Now,don't be too sad and eat your porridge"

 

Jungkook tears died.He flashed a sincere smile(which Hoseok tried hard to not squeal).Having this weird,happy-go-lucky guy by his side is not so bad.He helped him calmed down from the current rejection he had received.Maybe he's right.Maybe it is just his ego or he's not ready to be in a relationship...yet.He should believe in fate.Fate has its own plan and he is one hundred percent sure all of this happened with their own reasons.There are always truth behind every doors.

 

Come to think of it again,confessing is not a really bad thing.Atleast,he doesn't feel caged like before.Like when he had sleepless nights thinking how he should confess.It just blew away the burden in his heart.Now,his mouth is not too itchy to tell the older the truth.

 

"Thanks hyung.I really owe you"

 

"Nah,it's alright.I'll do anything for a friend"

 

---- ☆ ----

 

"So....you made him cried?" 

 

"Yes.I regretted what I had done Jimin.I should had accept it but I am so dumb-"

 

Yoongi is surprised by a strong force on his face.He groaned and caresses his bruised cheek.Jimin gave him a what-the- look,cracking his knucle in anger.He muttered some vulgar words but calmed down not soon after.

 

"You're not dumb,but stupid"

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes.His already grumpy face just got a lot gumprier.The slightly shorter boy than him pinched the bridge of his nose and sat beside him.

 

"Maybe...you did the right thing"

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Maybe,rejecting him first is better.You are able to confirmed your feelings first before you completely decide.I am sure he will think like that too,atleast after Hoseok magically appears before him"

 

He sighed.Jimin is right.This is the right decision.

 

"Right.Thanks Jimin"

 

The other smile.

 

"Welcome.But you're still stupid to me"

 

To be continued.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Sooo,short but it explains all of it?

 

The current chapter has so many feedbacks and I really appreciated it.I RLLY LOVE YOU GUYS *give virtual hugs*.I really have difficulties with how I should continue or how to choose the right words.That's why I have atleast five or six drafts of one chapter.But thanks to my cousin,I am able to decide what is the best for my chapters! ^-^

 

See you guys at the next chapter~ Bye~

 

Love,Yuki💞

 

P/S : I may be doing a lot of oneshots while im writing this story.Also,no need to call me author-nim.Its...embarassing...Just call me Yuki.And no im not japanese.