[Past] - Stuck?

Past and Present ➡ Sugakookie

[Past] - Stuck?

(A/N: I have to skipped the school camp and keep it for special chapters and don't you guys want to proceed with the present chapters faster)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author P.O.V

 

The cold breeze hit Yoongi's pale skin.His eyes are closed very tightly to avoid the wind from hitting his pupils.People would thought him as meditating or sleeping when he actually is thinking about something.Surprise surprise the great Min Yoongi is finally thinking.

 

His nose scrunch at the thought of staying here longer.Not for the school camp as the camp had ended yesterday but they are stuck.Yes stuck.Because of some circumstances involving the unstable weathers.All of the flights are canceled for how-long-they-don't-know-either,they also can't use their school's airplane.

 

And Yoongi did not approve this.He did not approve of being stuck in other country especially if it is faraway from Korea.He just want to lay on his soft bed,cuddling with his big bear kumamon,drinking coffee made by his mother and for goddamn sake he need his 17 hours sleep!He grunted.Tossing his small muscular body left and right,he feel so trapped right now.Well he IS trapped in his own ego but this is not the case right now.He is like,this is complicated.

 

Let's just say that he is suffocated by the thick air that the dummies caused,okay?

 

Back to the story,Yoongi slumped on the chair lazily.Being paired with Jimin is not a problem.Taehyung is the problem.He would barged into their rooms randomly,dragging Jimin out saying that he's bored.He hadn't saw the younger like this and he did not like it for sure.Taehyung is wayyy to clingy but as long as he doesn't bother him then it's alright.He's cool.

 

"Hyung?" he hear a faint knock along with a familiar soft angelic voice.Stretching his aching muscles he walk towards the door,opening it gently.He is right.Jungkook is at the doorway wearing a grey hoodie and jeans,looking nervous like always.Yoongi furrowed an eyebrow.

 

"Ah" Jungkook cough "Seokjin hyung told me to get you for dinner at the resort's dine hall"

 

The latter nod "I'll come later.....and kid"

 

"Yes hyung?"

 

He hesitated for a moment.After noticing the younger's slightly red nose he is in the midst of debating with his inner self wether or not to tell him.But you guys can already guess what his reply is.

 

"Nothing.You can go now"

 

Jungkook look at him weirdly,then left.Not before sneezing very cutely.Yoongi sigh.He just can't get the stubborn,egoist self out him.No matter what he do he will stick with his ego.He pinch the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath.His black t-shirt is replaced with a comfortable navy blue sweater and a flannel wrapped around his waist.Reaching for his wallet and room card,he finally exited the room.

 

The resort is noisier than usual ever since it is reported that they won't be able to escape the place anytime soon.Childrens are running here and there playing with so much joy.The elders are also happily chatting and resting.This resort will get rich soon,Yoongi thought.He kept on walking with his slow steps.Soon,he arrived at the dine hall greeted by the loud ball of sunshine Hoseok,and surprisingly Namjoon.He has a wide smile,revealing his white teeth that shine like a diamond.Yoongi can feel he's going blind if Namjoon won't close his mouth.

 

"Yo Yoong" Namjoon threw an arm around his shoulder.Yoongi swatted his arm,looking at him in disgust.

 

"You look like you're high on drugs" he confessed bluntly.The said guy just continue on grinning like mad.

 

"Actually,he is.Not because of drugs but too much marshmallow.I need to remind myself to not let Hoseok or Taehyung or any troublemaker near him when there are marsh-fcking-mallow"

 

Seokjin explained spatting out the words in an annoyed tone.From the look of it he is most likely to kill someone if it is not for Jungkook and Kyungsoo who is comforting him.Chanyeol,Jimin and Jongin doesn't help at all.Infact,they are snickering at drunk Namjoon.Yoongi shook his head.He don't know why is he friends with a bunch of weirdos.

 

Memories of them during the camp flashes through his mind after he sat down on one of the chairs.Images of all of them come first,then Hoseok's derps,then Taehyung's ert face towards Jimin's abs(he admit that the short guy does have an attractive body),then Namjoon destroying the resort's bed,Seokjin nagging and lastly Jungkook.His smile that shows off those bunny teeth,slightly pale cheeks,doe eyes,angelic laugh and finally those kissable plump lips-

 

Dude,you're in love.

 

 ----☆----

 

Yoongi P.O.V

 

Dude,you're in love.

 

You again?

 

Well,I'm your inner self of course I'm always with you smartass.

 

I grunted.I can't believe that my inner self is sassier than me.

 

I got this from you actually.

 

Shut up Suga.And why do you said that I love that kid?

 

You know,there are various feelings on this world.The most wonderful from all of them is love.Love for family,siblings,someone special.People say that we'll get butterflies in our stomach if we found someone that we love,our soulmates.But to me,we will feel like we're in peace if we meet them.You must already experienced this right?

 

I'm...You...Sigh.I don't know.I feel so calm around him.It feels like there is this odd aura around him that is calling for me to come to him.To make him mine.To protect him.Although those happened to me I still doubt myself.I am totally straight before I met him.I'm not gay or biual or anything,just straight.I can't possibly turned gay after he miraculously step into my life's frame.

 

That's love Yoongi.Love doesn't care about gender,status,age,it just happen out of nowhere.Even ruler can be bend.Don't let that ego of yours wreck your future.You should confess to him tonight.Predators are always everywhere wanting to catch him.

 

...Maybe you're right.Maybe I should confess to him tonight.Thanks bro.

 

No problem,just call for me if you need any helpful advices.

 

Not long after,his presence dissapear.I can't believe that another side of me is very nice.He legimately confirmed by feelings towards Jeon Jungkook.I should thank him when he appears again.

 

Suga is right.I should confess to him,before anyone else take him away and claim him.I averted my gaze to Jungkook.Huh?he look like he's going to fall anytime...wait.He's going to fall flat on the floor ohmygod.Yoongi you should run.Get your there quickly.

 

"Jungkook!" Sheesh,glad that I catch him on time.I touch his forehead.God,it's fcking hot.This kid is so dumb.He should have told anyone that he is sick.Jimin and Chanyeol came to my side to check on him.I held him close to my chest.

 

"I'll bring him to the clinic.Do any of you peeps know where it is?"

 

Yixing approach me "The clinic is beside the ice cream stall.I can bring you there and treat him.Jimin,Chanyeol don't worry okay?I'm sure Yoongi will take care of him"

 

I tilted my head to Jimin and Chanyeol thus giving them a small smile.They sigh.I take that as a yes.I look at Yixing and he smiled.Don't worry Jungkook,you're safe in my arms.

 

----☆----

 

It is so peaceful.He look so peaceful.My hand automatically caressed his cheeks,receiving a squeal from a dimpled-cheek guy.Oh yeah I forgot that Yixing is here.I was about to rolled my eyes when Jungkook move.

 

"Where am I?" He ask with a raspy voice.Yixing explained everything to him while I remained silent.Yixing pat me on my shoulder.

 

"He need some time alone with you" he whispered and left.What?

 

"Thankyou hyung...." 

 

"Nah,no problem kid"

 

Silent.We didn't talk much after that.Being accompanied by the silence is alright,I guess.I can even  survive 24 hours of silence.

 

"Hyung,have you ever been in love?"

 

"Long time ago,yes I have"

 

"You know,I like someone"

 

Why does it hurt so much?My heart is in so much pain.

 

I fake a smile "Who do you like?"

 

"HE is a friend of mine.We met few weeks ago.I don't feel he like me"

 

He stared at me.A lump formed in my stomach.I know what he's going to say next.

 

"I like you,hyung"

 

That's it.What I'm going to do now?I like him too but my mind is denying my feelings.My body stiffen at his sudden confession.Follow my heart,or my mind?Jungkook look at me in confusion.I sigh.I want to say the truth but what come out next is a relly unexpected sentence.I am also surprised by my own confusing answer

 

"I'm sorry,Jungkook"

 

To be continued.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

rinshuko,you're right by the way.Jungkook did confessed first so I dedicated this chapter specially for you!Thankyou for being loyal with my story *chirped*

 

This chapter is also a rough edit so please bare with my grammatical and spelling errors.I will edit it again later so when the next chapter is out you can read it again,if you want.

 

See you guys at the next chapter!Byeee~

 

-Love,Yuki.