Happy travels

Long Last Time
After that day Momo and Tzuyu started dating.They would go out for coffee and talk about stuff that they didnt know about each other. Momo would tell Tzuyu that she loves to dance and that shes always wanted to be in a girl group.But because they live in korea she wanted to be in a girl group formed by JYP Entertainment.But that Momo was only 17 she had to go with another person.Later on into the conversation, Tzuyu also confesses tht the only reason she was in seoul was because she wanted to in a girl group formed by JYP Entertainment.After they were done talking, they went to Tzuyu and Mina's dorm.They had and later on they cuddled while watching a movie.Lucky for them since Mina was dating chaeyoung so mina would be with chaeyoung at her dorm, So Momo spent the night at tzuyu's dorm.The next it accured to Momo that she and Tzuyu should go audition for JYP Entertainment.When Tzuyu agreed they went to where the auditions were being hold days later.Momo and Tzuyu did a dance they had practiced.A week later they got a call from JYP Entertainment saying they've been accepted into being trainees for the survival show called sixteen.Where they would have to make it into tge new girl group formed by JYP Entertainment called TWICE.