YongHwa To The Rescue

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa slowly laid Shinhye on the bed and pulled up the blanket to cover her body. Eunji still sobbing so hard while caresing her mothers forehead. "Samchon, eomma is fine right? Eomma is not leaving me right?" Yonghwa cares Eunji hair and smile "dont worry your eomma is fine. She wont leave you i promise" he said and settled his self on the bed beside Eunji. He let Eunji used his lap as her pillow "sleep now. Dont be afraid im just here" he asured her. "Im so hungry Yonghwa samchon" she pouted cutely at him. "You havent eat yet?" He asked worriedly, Eunji shoke her head "i haven't finished my food awhile ago because eomma asked me to go home already. Eomma and haraboji fought again" he sigh heavily and hug Eunji tenderly. He pull off the hug and wipe her tears away. "Should i cook something for you? Or i'll just buy? But its late evening already".  " just cook a meat for me samchon" Eunji and Yonghwa stood up and went towards the kitchen. 

The two is at the midst of cooking when they heard a voice from behind. "Eunji sweetheart what is going on?" Shinhye trying her best to walk towards the kitchen until she saw a familiar face wearing an apron. "Eomma you should be resting" Eunji said and run to her "Shinhye ssi" he bow his head and smile. "Wh..what are you doing here?" Yonghwa turn off the stove and went to her. "You go back to sleep now and take a rest" he hold her hands to support her from walking "you collapsed and eunji called me so i come over here" he explained. "Gomawo Yonghwa ssi" Shinhye sitted on the bed while Yonghwa is busy searching for something. "Here, i prepared your medicines awhile go. Take this now  your burning with fever. Your a doctor you should take care of your self." He scold her. "Im just really tired with so much work as of late" she smiled weakly at him. "You rest now" he help her to laid on the bed and cover her with blanket again before twisting the wet towel and place it on her forehead. "Just rest here ok. I'll just finished cooking" he said "Eunji yah take care your eomma ok" he added and left the room. "Eomma Yonghwa samchon is so caring isnt he?." She look at her daughter and smile "yeah he is" 

"Im done cooking" his holding a tray with food going inside the room. Eunji jump of the bed and went in the sofa. Shinhye just smiling watching them until shes lost and only to realised Yonghwa already sitting on the edge of the bed and ready to feed her. "I know your hungry. You should eat atleast to gain your energy back soon as possible"..."gomawo Yonghwa ssi" He smiled sweetly at her "stop being formal just call me Yonghwa" he suggested. She slightly nodded her head. And Yonghwa start to feed her. While eunji is busy eating her meat. Didnt notice the scene infont of her. 

....

Shinhye just silently laying on the bed alone while yonghwa trying to put Eunji on sleep on the mattress. Its already 2 o'clock in the morning and the rain is too strong. She can hear Yonghwa murmuring with Eunji, ah his not murmuring his singing! Shinhye can't help but felt so flutter. How she wish its happening for real like a real family. But knowing the fact that Yonghwa is not her husband and NOT Eunji's fathet somehow makes her heart ache. Shes suddenly back to earth when she heard a voice not far from her. "You should be sleeping now Shinhye, look its already late evening and the rain is just too strong." He said while reaching the curtain to see outside before he glance at her. "How do you feel now?" He put his palm on her forehead. "Aigoo why your temperature is bot decreasing?" He grab the wet towel again and sitted beside her and stared to rub it to her but Shinhye stop him. "I can handle my self dont worry" Yonghwa sigh heavily "its ok Shin. Just let me take good care of you" he said and started to rub the wet towel to her face down to her hands going to her foot. "Miahne for troubling you so much today Yonghwa." She lower her head while Yonghwa is busy twisting the towel and fold it placing to her forehead. He went back to his seat and look at her lovingly and hold her hand softly and cares it.

"Hmmm, dont think so much Shinhye because im willing to do anything and everything for you and Eunji" he said makes shinnhye just silent on her place "sleep now" he said and cares her face. "De.. De .deh" she smiled weakly and face the otherside of the bed trying to avoid his gaze. When his sure Shinhye is sleeping he stood up and cares her forehead "good night Sweetheart" he murmured and planted and soft kiss on her forehead. He smiled and walked towards the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter