Heart Beat

unknowingly fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those eyes which made me forget the world........was the thought running in yonghwa's mind.Then I helped her  place it in a backpack.Then he grabbed her hand and they tried to escape ,but the fire has been spread so he carried her.Since she was afraid and she clenched his fist tightly.He carried her in bridal style without her permission and asked her to hold tightly.As he was wearing a suit he will not get hurt.He ran fastly and escaped from the lab.

Finally they came out and he released her and made her to stand.She was about to say something and again their eyes actually met.He was about to ask her name but both of them were interupted from loud cries .So he quickly ran inside to help others who were trapped.

She felt guilty for not even saying thankyou.She then saw somethimg shining from her hand.she saw a necklace wrapped around her bracelet,she focused on the necklace and saw a 'y' symbol in it.she realized it belongs to the man who saved her.She waited for him but since he did not show up she decided to leave.

She came home .She was not able to see his face but her mind was filled with his thought.Eventhough she did not see his face the way he helped her made her touched.she was kept on thinking about him when her mother interupted her.

Shinhye come and eat dinner..........her mother called her.Comming omma..........she replied and kept the necklace in her purse .Parkshinhyee a major of biotechnology.She works as a lecturer in the government college.She loves plants and animals and she thinks all the living beings existing should be saved and should not be harmed.So many plants which are planted around her house.She also grows some nutritional herbs.She has two pets a cat and a dog which she takes care whole heartedly.she is a very kind person and loved by every one.She likes to be simple.She always wanted to lead a peaceful and independent life.She does not lose her temper that fast.She is more patient in almost everything.She look simple but she is also pretty.

In the dining room she was accompanied by Mr &Mrs Park and her sister-in-law SoJin.Her brother ShinWon was a commando in the military.They were having their dinner when Mr.Park started the conversation we are looking for a bridegroom so get ready for your marraige arraso............what.......shinhyee said.But I don't want to get married now I told you that I'm not intrested.................she insisted.But you should get married now your already 26.......Sojin said.But noona.................no buts' and no nooos' you already postponed your marraige for almost a year.........Mrs.Park said..............Aishhh Shinhye said and then had her dinner.

Wayo are you intrested in someone else................ Sojin asked Shinhye in her room after finishing their dinner.No noona You know that appa will see a military man to get married.Since he is a soldier he wants me to marry a commando.The idea is nice but military people will always be strict and we cannot deny their orders.They are always involved with violence in the borders.I dont even like the sound of a gun even when I see it in the movie.i always like a peaceful life,but appa does not understand.I can understand you.............Dont worry the person who will marry you will certainly fall in love with you........sojin added.We will not b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter