Four

Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All through the day, Jimin still had a bad feeling. He wasn't quite sure why, but he just felt like there was a greater significance than that he had just happened to be there when the note was falling. It felt like he had been meant to find it.

So, when he had not found the writer, it left him with a sick feeling. Somehow, he felt that that note was not just some idle words. Someone had felt at the end of their rope and put out a last-ditch effort for someone to hear them.

Somehow, that someone seemed to be him.

He had walked through most of the school hallways searching for- he didn't know what exactly. Someone that was crying, bleeding- he didn't know. All the students he saw didn't fit that description, however. His chest felt tighter than ever.

During his last class, he zoned out the teacher and instead thought of the butterfly note. He carefully pulled it from his pocket and read it for probably the 20th time. He was so engrossed, that when the boy sitting beside him reached out and nudged him, he jumped so hard he dropped the note.

He glanced quickly at the teacher and saw his back was turned and so he quickly stooped down and snatched up the note. He looked at the boy who had poked him and raised his eyebrows. He motioned with his head to behind them.

Jimin turned around and saw Tae giving him a hard look. He lifted his hands and waved them around and Jimin had no problem realizing he wanted to know what was up with him. He shrugged and mouthed 'later' before turning back around before Mr. Suk noticed he wasn't paying attention.

As soon as the last bell had rung, Taehyung was standing beside his desk, tugging on his arm.

He brushed his hands away and gathered his books together and shoved them in his backpack. He stood and made his way to the door, Tae following close on his heels.

"So," Taehyung started. "Do you want to tell me what had you running off after I took the time to buy you lunch?" He scowled. "Everyone else was asking me what was wrong with you." His scowl grew darker. "Like I knew."

Jimin laughed at his expression. Taehyung was known for making funny faces. He could cheer anyone up without even trying. Watching his comical face could pull the saddest person out of their funk. It was just one of the many reasons why he loved having him as one of his best friends.

"Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter