Two

Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin stretched and sighed. The bell had just rung for lunch and he was starving. He stood and was immediately tackled from behind.

"Jimin!"

"Yes, Tae?" He asked the long-limbed boy as he pried his hands off his shoulders.

"Are you going to eat in the lunch room today?"

"No."

"Are you going outside under that stupid tree again?" Taehyung sighed like Jimin thought his mother would and threw him a resigned look.

Jimin didn't answer aloud, he just nodded and gathered up his books before he headed for the door.

Taehyung scampered after him. "But, why?" He wailed, his loud voice causing other students to glance their way.

"Because being outdoors relaxes me." Taehyung, Jimin and their friend Jungkook had known each other since middle school. Jungkook was in another class though and the only times they saw him was at lunch or when all three attended singing and dancing classes. Those were held at a private company so after school three days a week they would all walk there together. There were also four seniors who had befriended them after they discovered that they all attended the same classes.

Jimin stopped at his locker and put away the books he wouldn't need till the next day and withdrew the two he would need for his after-lunch classes.

"Are Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon meeting you for lunch?" He asked Tae.

The boy nodded, skipping along beside him as they walked down the hallway. Around them students walked in every direction, some heading towards the cafeteria, some to the entrance where Jimin himself was headed and some to who-knows-where.

They had almost reached the exit when Jimin stopped and turned to Tae. "Aren't you eating in the cafeteria?" He raised his brows in a  questioning arc.

"Oh, yeah." Tae facepalmed and turned his feet back the other way. "I better go before everyone wonders where I am." He took a few steps and then turned around. "Do you want me to grab you something from the cafeteria?"

"Sure," he nodded. "That'll be good. Thanks, man."

"No problem!" Tae beamed his 1,000-watt smile at him before once again walking away.

Jimin chuckled to himself and pushed open the door. Outside, the sun was shining and there was a cool breeze but he didn't feel cold enough to need a jacket.

He passed a handful of students who liked to eat outside like he did but he didn't speak to anyone. He made his way around to the back of the school buildings and smiled happily when he saw that no one was sitting at the large tree growing alone. 

He sank down at the base of the tree and leaned back against it. He loved just coming here and sitting in the sunshine. The school was often so noisy with everyone yelling and shouting at one another. Out here he could soak up the peace of nature and no one would bother him.

He closed his eyes and thought of the song and corresponding dance that all seven of them were currently working on. He hummed along, singing a few words here and there.

His stomac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter