What's This Feeling?

Forever Stuck Together

Jaejoong : How?

Yunho : I put you on the bed *Turn face away*

Jaejoong : Th…thank you y…yunho-shii *Looks down*

Yunho : I didn’t want you to be tired *Glares at him*….i heard your good at cooking..is that true?

Jaejoong just nods at him

Yunho : Don’t misunderstand, I just helped you because I wanted you to cook stuff for me *Glares*…now go to the kitchen and cook something delicious for me *Straight face, no emotion*

(A/N : The dorms , they have kitchens…I mean… it’s a college for rich people so yeah XD)

Jaejoong : o..ok *Nods*

Jaejoong is still too afraid of disobeying him, he’s afraid that Yunho might do something to him, so he walks slowly towards the kitchen and cook something for Yunho.

Jaejoong’s POV : Does Yunho-shii want to use me? Till when will he keep locking me in the room? … I have to ask him to let me go..i want to go see Amber , Changmin and Krystal. And my wrist..i didn’t wrap it with a Bandage, did Yunho-shii tie it? *Smiles* why is he suddenly caring for me? He bullied me a lot on the first day…*Sigh*.

End of POV.

20 minutes later, Jaejoong finished cooking and bought the food for Yunho to taste it.

Yunho eats a bite from Jaejoong’s food.

Yunho *Looks at the food for 2 minutes then stares at Jaejoong* : hmmm

Jaejoong *Scared* : i..is it g..good?

Yunho *Still looking at Jaejoong while saying nothing*

Jaejoong *Shivering because of Yunho’s cold stare* : Y..Yunho-s..shii??

Jaejoong was still standing infront of Yunho for his answer while Yunho kept eating slowly.

Jaejoong : Y..Yunh…*Yunho cuts him off when he gets up from his seat*

Yunho *Staring at Jaejoong* : it’s good *Smile*

Jaejoong’s thoughts : omo! Yunho-shii never smiled to me like that…his smile is so handsome…. End of thought.

Jaejoong *Looks at the floor* : Th..thank you..umm Yunho-shii…

Yunho : What?

Jaejoong : wh…when will you l…let me g…go? *Still looking at the floor*

Yunho stares at Jaejoong’s cuteness…

Yunho bends over infront of Jaejoong’s face, so that their faces are closer to each other. He starts twirling Jaejoong’s hair with his finger.

Yunho *Lifts Jaejoong’s chin up with his hand* : hmmm I dunno *Smirk* Let me think about it~

Jaejoong : B..But…

Yunho : But what?

Jaejoong : i..i have to go s..see my F…friends….

Yunho : oh my baby Joongie wants to go see his ‘worried’ friends, and leave me? *pout*

Jaejoong just stays quite

Yunho *Holding Jaejoong’s chin* : Give. Me. A. kiss. Hmm?~ *Smirk* *Pulls away and stands straight infront of Jaejoong*

Jaejoong widens his eyes in shock of what he just heard from Yunho

Jaejoong : W…what? *Says with wide eyes*

Yunho *with a cold voice* : I said give me a kiss *He hisses, while staring at Jaejoong’s Red face*

Jaejoong : b..but..

Yunho *Cutting Jaejoong off* : But what? What now?!

Jaejoong : i…I c..caan’t .. Ki..Hpmf!!!

Yunho pushes Jaejoong to the wall and kisses him Hungrily.

Jaejoong starts Hitting Yunho’s chest to let him go, but no use, Yunho is way stronger than the fragile Jaejoong.

Jaejoong *between the unwanted kiss* : Yunho-shii! W…What .. are .. Y..You D..Doing?! *Closes his eyes tightly, while still hitting Yunho’s chest* Let m..me g…go! Ple…..Please!! *Starts crying*

Yunho *Between the kiss* : what?.....i..i told you if you want to go…you have to give me a kiss first..so I’m helping you now eh? *Continues kissing Jaejoong*

Jaejoong : Y…Yunho-shii!! P…….Please!!

Yunho pins Jaejoong’s Hands on the wall so that he stops hitting him.

Jaejoong can’t stop crying, he’s been struggeling all along since Yunho started forcefully kissing him. After sometime Jaejoong stopped struggling, he gived up, because it was no use, Yunho was way stronger than him.

Yunho lets go of Jaejoong after kissing him,   *Jaejoong leans down on the wall to the floor slowly*

Jaejoong *While crying* : w…why did y…you do .. th..this to m..me? *pulls his knees up to his chest and starts crying soundly*

Yunho looks at Jaejoong and thinks of what he had just done to him, he suddenly feels really guilty.

Yunho : j…jaejoong… I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! I don’t know what came over me! *Runs to the crying Jaejoong who’s leaning on the wall*

Yunho holds both Jaejoong’s sholders and try lifting him up, Jaejoong suddenly slaps his hands away and goes for the Dorm’s door.

Yunho runs after him and holds him from his wrist, not letting him go.

Yunho : Jaejoong! Please! Im sorry!! I feel really guilty for kissing you like that!

Jaejoong : No Yunho-shii! Let m..me go! You nearly killed me in the pool yesterday also! You wouldn’t let me go and attend my classes! And I just came in this stupid university yesterday!! *Cries*

Yunho : Jaejoong! I just knew you yesterday please forgive me! I’m really sorry I’ve been such a jerk towards you! I’m sorry for being like that to you yesterday! But the reason I put you on your bed yesterday and wouldn’t let you go and wrapped your wrist with a bandage, is because….

Jaejoong *While crying* : i..is because w..what?!

Yunho : YOU’RE THE FIRST PERSON I’VE EVER CARED FOR LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE! I’VE NEVER CARED FOR ANYBODY LIKE I DID TO YOU EVER SINCE…*Realizes what he was going to say and shut his mouth up*

Jaejoong *Sobbing* : ever since w..what? *Crying and struggling*

Yunho : ……*Starts tearing up* *His grip on Jaejoong’s wrist loosned*

Jaejoong *Stops struggling* : y…yunho-shii….*Stares at Yunho with a worried expression* what’s wrong?

Yunho : n..nothing *wipes his tears with the back of his hand*…Listen to me now *Stares at Jaejoong*

Jaejoong : *Looks at Yunho* …?

Yunho : everday your doing to come back early to the dorm starting from today! You have to come back to THIS DORM BEFORE 8:00 PM! UNDERSTOOD?! Or I’ll beat up your friend Changmin everytime i see him!...today I’ll just let you go ! but you have to come back BEFORE 8:00 PM and if I find out that your not here..you know what will happen..

------------------

HAII! IM REALLY SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS LATE!! I WAS REALLY BUSY! AND IM SORRY IF IT'S TOO SHORT! IM WRITING CH 11 RIGHT NOW AND IT WILL BE LONGER!!