The legend of the dragon warrior

As Time gone by

Chapter 8 

The king took a gulp of his tea. 

"The Dragon warrior?" The kings voice was solemn admitting the knowledge he had could be disaterous or raise his kingdom to a knew level but his priority was protecting his daughter who laid her life for her country even through heartbreak. 

"In Qing there are tales of a dargon warrior, small and nimble. With the skills of a thousands ancestors the dragon warrior has the skill stregnth soul and passion of the great beast they are named from. I have had reports of this warrior leaving the falsified documents of corrupt officials in my court outside the inspection office. Returning teh extra taxes governors have been taking to teh people they have taken from and also killing Qing soilders. The killers signed as the dragon warrior but with explanation they commited a crime and tried to and hurt women and children of the villages they were killed in." The Emperior sighed. 

"No matter how much good this person makes, my governors seek justice for the losses we have had. I personally want to make them an official." With the Emperiors finally words the king let out a slight sigh of relief. "If I knew who the warrior was, I would have told you." The king looked at the Emperior clearly. "My son the fourth Prince faught with the dragon warrior. He said never in his lifetime had he battled someone as skilled and dangerous as they. They shouted at him for defending soilders they watched pillage a local village." The Queen mother and Empress both wathced each main play their hand closely. "Is that all the Prince told you?" The king asked hoping for the best. "He comfirmed the dragon warrior was definitely female."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

In the royal quaters of the Princess Amber, a doctor had placed a bandage on her hand with some rose oil and took to using candles to relax her muscles. "This should help her for now, but she will be fine. She has come back with much, much worse." The doctor began to pack his equipment away whilst Top peered at Ambers sleeping figure on the bed. "Has she ever been infected with the posion arrow tree poison?" He asked softy. It was an infamous posion. Their was a deep sigh in the doctor. But he nodded all the same "She returned with the posion fully circulated in her system. We all believed her to be doomed. It is said only the blood of a dragon following through a true ruler will burn it from their system." Top had heard it was the only cure and it was the posion he left with the dragon warrior after their battle. "A true Dragon warrior, we have faught before." He stated openly watching the Princess curiously. "My secret is out." She sighed and she turned to sit up. "The men, the ones you wished to kill. They were excecuted by order of the emperior 4 months ago." Amber bowed her head, she held onto the Princes hand. "You must keep my secret." Her pleading touched his heart.

"I will make no effort to reveal your secret however I need to know something." He looked deep into her eyes trying to glimpes into her soul. "The one you love, does he truly deserve a heart so pure?" Amber sat in shock no one had ever questioned the love she held for Hyun Joon, nor had anyone questioned the love Hyun Joon helt for her. "I only ask because the hairpin has more meaning than undying love." Amber gulped and nodded wanting to know more. "It's meant as a last goodbye, it is one of two. The hairpin is a set, the other is undying love and respect. And" He took a deep pause "A new started." Amber was utterly confused. "How do you know this?" 

"I can't tell you how I came to this information, however you should know if someone loves you, truly loves you. They would never hold you back from your dreams, your talents and they would give up anything heavenly or earthly to prove that love." He sighed and took a seat next to her on the doctors table. "You speak it, as you have lived it?" It was not a statement, it was a question. The Prince gave a slight chuff and patted Amber's leg. "Not personally but I have watched it from afar." It had seemed to Amber that there was much more to the 4th Prince than met the eye, she amused he was rough and tough but he seemed to fully understand deep emotions better than her brother Prince Onew. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

"We should tell her." Luna spoke gently to Hyun Joon. "You cannot continue to hurt her like this." It was a whisper. "I cannot bear to keep hurting her like this." They stood outside the Doctors room listening to the voices of Top and Amber. "Would you give up everything for her, even after what you have done. She will find out soon enough, you must speak to her." Luna touched Hyun Joons arm gently. "And tell her even though small hopes have been given, I bedded her sweet sister and she now carries my child, tell her how I used you in grief of the Qing envoy and now with child the marriage must go through in the next few weeks to ensure you keep face. Tell her I wronged her in so many ways that I don't have a heaven or earth." He looked at Luna knowing his words were posion.