Chapter 2: First kiss, Strangers.

Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suddenly a girl collapsed beside Seohyun. Seohyun turn toward the girl, not want to get trouble, she walked away.

"I miss you.."

Seohyun stopped, then turn toward the girl who still sitting, she squatting equaled the girl.

"Are you okay?"

Suddenly the girl kissing her, making her heartbeat faster. Her blood flow ripple makes her frozen and she felt atmosphere around their change hot, after kissing Seohyun, the girl fainted.

----

Seohyun keep staring at the girl who lying in her apartemen's bed, gift from her parents for her return to Korea. Her eyes cant be separated from the girl, somehow she felt strange..

'Is this love at the first sight or first kiss?'

Whereas before she think she is straight. Immediately she dismissed her thought.

"Ugghh.."

"Eh? Are you awake?" seohyun asked as she walked towars the girl.

"Where am i? Ughh my head.."

"My apartement. Do you need something?"

"Ani, i should go home. Thank you for help me, this is definitely cause Taeyeon unnie."

"Are you sure? Are you already feeling better?"

"Ne, once again thank you so much." she answered and then she stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait. Who's your name?"

"Yoona, my name Im Yoona. And you?" 

"Seo Joo Hyun, just call me Seohyun."

Yooma walked back open the door, just go out, but stopped when she remember something.

"Well, ehmm, i'm sorry fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter