Chapter 1: New environtment.

Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New York..

"Good bye New York, i'll miss you."

Seohyun walked toward flight gate while pulling her holdall, suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Aww.."

"Hey! Where're your eyes? Stupid girl!"

Seohyun only looking that person and then clucked.

"Ahh, i'm already late." the people said and then walkes away.

"She's Korean? Weird girl."

Seohyun back walking into flight gate.

------

 

Seoul, South Korea..

 

"Welcome home baby! We miss you so much."

"Aaa, eommaaa. I miss you too." she said while hugging her eomma.

"Hey, don't you miss your appa? Hmm, so sad." her appa said, then she chuckle and hugging her appa.

"I miss you so mush appa."

"Ahh, uri baby already grow up to much."

"Mianhae, we can't pick you up in the airport."

Gwenchana, at least i'm already in home, and i miss you both so much." she said while hugging her parents.

"Now go rest, you must be very tired, eomma will call you when dinner ready."

"Ne, eomma."

 

In the her room, Seohyun lying down in her bed, her eyes amazed with beautiful views of Seoul. When she was 10 years, she lived in the New York. And now, she come back to Korea, continue her school who entered the first year in university.

----

Next day...

 

Hannyoung university. In this university Seohyun will focused herself in journalist class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter