I.

When the Sun Rose

 When the sun rose, he knew what day it was ...

 He didn't want to wake up, but his mind, his heart knew he was awake. He tried to close his eyes, trying to eliminate the one day of the year that signified many things.

 It even more that it was the day after Christmas, his favorite holiday.

 Last night was a blur, drinks were involved as any normal SM celebration, but when everyone was settled down around the Christmas tree Tiffany couldn't help but announce something the two didn't want to hear.

 "DBSK's 8 year anniversary is tomorrow too!" she squealed with excitement. At that moment Changmin had to turn around to hide his disappointment. Changmin liked Tiffany, she was a great person to bring up moods, but sometimes she was just too much. Everyone knew what day is after Christmas, everyone in SM knew, Cassiopeia, and of course the members themselves. Luckily he didn't blow up in her face for pointing out the obvious, especially since Yunho knew to calm him down immediately after her announcement.

 The other groups didn't mind to even add to Fany's realization, they just simply nodded. ("Oh yeah." "Happy Anniversary!" "Another drink for Yunho and Changmin!") They were subtle, but at least they knew not to push it.

 Regardless, Changmin wasn't going to blame Tiffany for reminding him even more on Christmas. It wasn't her fault that he'd been even more bitter than the early 2000s, it wasn't her fault their five member group had diminished to two.

 He didn't want to wake up today, and that was final. Nobody was going to change it, whatever they tried it wouldn't wo-

 "Changmin-ah, wake up," Yunho called, throwing a pillow at his face. He didn't respond, hoping that Yunho would let him sleep in, but he wouldn't comply.

 Yunho rolled his eyes, he understood Changmin's pain. He was the young boy who was caught in the middle of a high debate, inexperienced at the time, barely had a word within the fight and now he's all grown up. Being brought up like that wasn't good, especially for someone with a life like his, but Yunho couldn't do anything about it.

 "Look," Yunho continued, sitting at the edge of Changmin's bed, "I don't want to live this day as much as you do, possibly more, but you just need to treat it like a normal day."

 Changmin scoffed, sitting up from his sleeping position, and giving his hyung his normal snarky look. "A normal day?" he repeated with disbelief.

 "Changmin -"

 "How can you treat something so terrible like today normal? For 8 years we have been practically enslaved by Soo Man, and you want to treat a horrible anniversary as if nothing happened? We haven't seen our members in two years, our brothers, and you're okay with that?" Changmin took a deep breath and turned away from Yunho, today wasn't the right day, it really wasn't. 

 Don't say something you'll regret later Shim Changmin

 Changmin turned back to Yunho and scowled. "I should've left when I had the chance."

 Before he could even realize what he had said Yunho was gone. He wasn't sure where he would go, or was he was going, but he knew that he shouldn't follow him.

 Yunho already lost three brothers, and it seemed like the fourth one just committed suicide in front of him.

 Nice going there .