Prologue + Characters

Better Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Jeno I really don’t understand why out of 4 more people who looks more compatible with you, you still chose me for this stupid plan of yours. I would be grateful if you enlighten me, but never tell me I’m the most handsome because you’ll just be stating the obvious one, and that’ll be lame.”

 

A response the raven-haired lad actually expected escaped rather sounding from the brunet’s mouth, earning a scratch on the nape from the older boy himself.

 

“Come on Donghyuck! You’re like the best option for this act.”

 

“What about Chenle? He has acted before quite a lot.”

 

“He’s Korean is broken and he always sticks with Renjun. And don’t even suggest Jisung, he’s like too young for my liking!”

 

A loud sigh was annoyingly released by the older. He knew this little guy here is a pain in the to convince, but he never realized “pain-in-the-” is such an understatement.

 

“Then have Mark-hyung instead since both of you are s though! A perfect match.”

 

“NO! Not Mark!”

 

Jeno, to Donghyuck’s surprise, nearly yelled at the mention of what seemed like a forbidden name. Jeno immediately kept his composure and pressed his lips to a thin line, thinking of a way to actually explain such actions.

 

“Just, not him, alright?”

 

“Why not Mark?”

 

“Enough please,” he indeed had enough of the younger’s interrogation. “Just… bear with me when I say you’re the best for this because you really are. So just please accept my offer. You’ll never regret what you’ll get as a reward or some sort.”

 

Jeno, for the first time in Donghyuck’s eyes, clasped his hands like a pleading mother asking for the North Korean army not to take her son. Donghyuck put his hand on his chin, contemplating whether to accept the offer and make fun of himself or just ignore it because he really had no idea whether it’ll be really worth it at the end.

 

“Do I really not get any hint of what my thank you gift will be? Like come on! I’ll sure make my acting really good, but at least tell me what it is so I could be, like, motivated.”

 

“It’ll be a surprise for now, but I guarantee you regret will be out of your vocabulary when you receive it.”

 

Donghyuck seemed convinced, at least in the older’s eyes. I hope he really is.

 

A few minutes after, a shrug was somehow managed by the younger with a little smirk on his face. Jeno looked at him with hope glinting on his eyes.

 

“Alright! Operation make lover boy Jaemin confess to lover boy Jeno accepted. I request for more elaborate explanations about the action to be taken and of course, for a fair price, I’ll guarantee you a best quality service and the goal will surely be achieved within the span of time.”

 

Jeno grinned upon the confirmation and tried so hard not to laugh at the stupid way the younger did it. He immediately shook Donghyuck’s hand so hard it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter