I never felt loved this way or ?

I live a mysterious life since I saw them

I go now if it has become weird and mysteriously weird with what they said ..
Now now I told myself that they will make me be horrible or worse than that ??
They heard that they brought something in themselves.
Jamie come here they told me and I had to follow the orders and I was seated in something that looked like a chair ..
 
Violently or sweetly I could not distinguish those I felt ....
All of them ing me had me tied up with making their dreams come true to me.
I could not see I felt that they tied my eyes so I could not see ....
They tied my hands behind the chair.
Listening to jamie jamie we've been madly in love with you all these years.
We've never told you from now on.
But finally our dreams will come true we will finally make you ours forever and never let you go.
I will always have you here forever and have a family with our children ...
What ?? A family with you all ?? Are they crazy, guys, we were not family?
All: we will not be our dear jamie no longer because now we will do our jamie wildly .....
One of them caressed me sweet but it was not like that they hurt me.
They unraveled me.
They kissed  each other because there were many guys for me crazy for me

To feel their kisses that gave me ...

i never feel  dirty or weird they did to me ...........