never in my life happen like this

I live a mysterious life since I saw them

They got mad at me because I disobeyed their orders ..

Great...  jamie now that it happened -----------They will punish me will?  they do something to me ??

They got mad at me because I disobeyed their orders ..

Go jamie now that it happened They will punish me will they do something to me ??

Jin: guys guys quiet what our jamie says is true but I never felt this way that a girl disobeyed us
Rapmonster: it's true our jamie that woman so hard are you ?? You were always so funny and sweet to us when we were in ASC, we never knew that we would see the other personality of yours that makes us hot and masochistic towards you ...
V: mmm even if you are sweet and hard at the same time you will not know how hot you will put us with your true personality of yours towards us .. I looked and touched his hands wanting to caress me that way.
Jimin: mmm jamie that girl so hard you make me want to touch or tie you and leave you in a room just for me .... with that smile that makes you fall at his feet.
Jungkook: oh you're so cute jamie but sometimes you provoke us that way by and your lips with your tongue and smirking masochistic way you'll never know that he thinks to me ...
Suga: mmm idiot do you want to make it hard or do you want to punish yourself ?? Smelling me like he wants to make me something horrible or sweet wild ..

Jhope: I'm thinking of something that he likes to do to me, smirking and he approaches me ... he tells me in my ear with his voice so sweet and y
you see mmm you will not know what happened to you never had to have disobeyed this Way our sweet and sweet jaminie caressing my hair and moving away as if it marks its terriotory towards me.

 
Leaves me completely terrified or lost in my thoughts for being so y towards me and falls to the ground thinking that I will ?? ....

Leo: mmm that will be fun now because our jamie disobeyed mmmm
With that look saying be prepared dear Jamie our sweet and provocative jamie .. you will not know what waited for you ...
Ken: mmmmm coming and coming towards me and he grabs my hand caressing it, loosens it and puts his hand on my chin, lifting it up to tell me that I see it in his eyes. Telling me mmm this will get good just to make you fall in my arms my jaminie your face so close to me with feel your breath towards me.
He pushes it away and leaves very happy....

Being on the floor thinking: I never thought that they would play that way to make me feel like their game or something more than I believed.
Think for God I can not stand so much with them treating me like that makes my heart beating so fast and make me lose my breath and my thoughts for their crazy and wild words that tell me ...
Seeing him with hatred or terror for having disobeyed them .... as they said before I am his servant and I have to follow his orders because if I do not follow them they will do something to me that I do not want to know ..

Jackson: our jamie that face jajja makes us crazy ..... that look and laughing like this thinking something that makes him satisfied ....
Jb: jaminie had to have followed the orders but now that you provoked us you will no longer have escape that look that looks both tender and but sometimes provocative that will put you madly drawn to it.
Yugeom:  jamie our jamie disobeys wow that look and feel your hands to make them feel towards me .......
Youngjae: mmm jaminie estate ready and prepare you smiling and feeling happy to punish me ...
BB: hahaha our dear jamie doing the rude and provoking we never thought that you would come so jamie seeing me with that provocative look and feeling like it's ready to make me something ....
Mark: jajajja now the time has arrived that I have always hoped for jamie our sweet and sweet jamie you would feel beautiful that moment has arrived .... :) imagine it with your mind and with the look and smile masochist ......
Junior:  jamie our I thought I'd go far now prepare my sweet sweet little sister jamie with her hands crossed seeing me as that for the best that I can feel yours with whatever.
He approaches me and tells me to get ready, my dear little sister.
 
I got up and they all led me to a place I would never know existed in the mansion.
Seeing everyone with those looks wanting to do something that will make them crazy with pleasure or savagely crazy that will feel to be towards me .....
Because they have been hopelessly in love with me ..... without knowing that they felt towards me
But they have wanted to make me theirs violently or sweetly .............
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
 
They took me to a dark place I could not see I would not know what I was going to do ...

I thought that's part of the punishment ???
 
Then I heard they closed the door ...
Wow now what ?? Leave me alone here until dawn ??
 

We heard laughter and said we are here jaminie our jamie you will enjoy it so much that we have finally wait  that moment ....

I go now if it has become weird and mysteriously weird with what they said ..


.