Our Feeling

I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU

Feeling used

But I'm
Still missing you

we still go to school together, im here by your side. Still laughing together, we catch our road with our stubborness.. this wind , this falling leaves. i don't know.. i just feel it's a good time create another memory together.But, now.. it's different. you see a girl run to you and jongsuk, she smile to both of you. "hi.. good morning" she said "hi" you said. jongsuk give her smile and linger his hand to her shoulder. Perfect! you thought. "okay love-bird... i go first, my eyes so itchy seeing that lovey dovey,yaks.." you said "Aish! this kid! no you can't, we go to school together" jongsuk said "no. BIG NO! jongsuk don't be stubborn! you have eonni now. please let me be free~~~" you said like a child who wants some candy. "no my bubble.. you stuck with me!" jongsuk give you his best smile 'Aish! babo jongsuk!' you thought.

And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

The lesson was over, you go to cafetaria take frenchfries, burger and strawberry milk, after paid it you search an empty table but there is nowhere, finally you bring your lunch out from cafetaria and go to garden. you remember when jongsuk really happy that he can dating shinhye eonni. "haaahh~" you get deep sigh. maybe it;s over jongsuk.. it's over..

you don't know why you think like that, but it's tiring you,

yeah.. it's so tiring..

"Bubble!" he suprise you from behind and back hugging you (the truth he sit behind you) "yak!" you suprise then hit his leg. "hahahaha... are you alone miss? may i accompany you looner? hehe" he said "aish! you!" you said and put some frenchfries to his mouth with a little anger "ouch! yak.. slow!" he said but then hugging you from behind. "jongsuk stop it, eonni will think you cheating on her" you explain "why she have to? you are my friend" he said and smile.

a friend huh?

"stop it jongsuk! i i i ha ha hate it!" you said, that make jongsuk confuse

"what do you mean?" he ask. "i hate it jongsuk! please let go off me. im ju.. ju..just.. i dont know" you said

then you release his grip, forget your lunch and go to class.

you know? it's tiring when you love your bestfriend

cause it will stuck at friendzone

i hate it!

jongsuk just silent, still in his position. she just let you go without a word

I hate it too.. Bubble. he thought.