Oh my gosh, it's you!

One Year Later

Sunny’s POV.

The guy whom I bumped into awhile ago—there’s really something special about him and I don’t know what and why. Yeah, I don’t know about his name and I haven’t his face clearly yet but there is really something—Ugh, I’m going crazy. I know right? Anyways, I’m now in my Math class and it is super boring, I told you. I’m just staring at the air blankly, not even listening to what my teacher is saying. I really can’t understand anything—anything that is related to studying. I mean, I use a lot of effort for me to excel in my grades but my mind really can’t take it at all. And yeah, I can say that I’m popular in school and I actually don’t even know why; but I really do have bad grades. Ugh, I think I really need some tutor now.

“EH! THE NEW STUDENT! OH MY GOSH~AHHHH!” I was startled by the students who shouted. I think they are all going to a guy who just entered our classroom. Who’s this guy anyway? I really can’t see a clear view of him so I decided to stood up also to see who is this really. I made my way to the bunch of students going crazy over that new guy student. I tiptoed and I was very shocked in what I just seen.

OH. MY. GOSH. He’s the one that I bumped into a while ago and he is—LEE SUNGMIN?! I immediately went back to my sit not even knowing if this is a dream or reality.

“Hey Sica, can you please pinch my cheeks very hard?” I asked my seatmate, Jessica. She’s also part of my group and we are called the Queenkas & Kingkas here in school together with some boys who are popular too. The students made that up. Actually, we really don’t care if we’re popular or not. We treat everybody fairly and nicely.

“Sunny-ah, are you sure? You might get hurt.” Sica replied as I nodded my head. She pinched me hard, as in real hard! I just shouted at the top of my lungs, “OH MY GOSH SICA, THAT HURTS!” Everybody stared at me in confusion, even S-Sungmin.

“Sunny, are you alright?” The teacher asked me immediately. I nodded and looked down, feeling very embarrassed.

“Mianhe Sunny, you told me to pinch you very hard, eh?” Sica said and patted my back. I just smiled at her. And now I realized that this is really not a dream and it’s not reality—I’m thinking of it as a nightmare! A worst nightmare. Yeah, I know I wanted to see Sungmin badly but I do have a boyfriend and it feels awkward to be with him again. Ugh, what should I do?

“Okay, so all of you please go back to your respective seats and let the new student introduce himself.” Our teacher shouted, feeling pissed because the students who are around Sungmin are very noisy just like fan girls on a superstar.

The students immediately went back to their seats and Sungmin stood in front of the class and gave out his smile—his famous smile. I still remember that killer smile of his. “Annyeong haseyo, Lee Sungmin imnida. I just came back from America yesterday. Please be nice to me.” Sungmin bowed his head as he smiled again.

“Okay, Sungmin. Find any available seat, okay? Be comfortable.” The teacher immediately said. Oh my gosh, Sungmin is going on the seat next to me! Oh why does the chair beside me be empty at this moment? God, I faced Jessica and turned my back on Sungmin so he wouldn’t notice me.

“Sunny, what’s wrong with you?” Jessica asked with a concerned tone as I gave her a just-go-with-the-flow-okay look. I whispered, “It’s a long story. I’ll tell it to you later.” She just nodded in confusion as I let out a heavy sigh. After a few minutes, the bell suddenly rang. Fortunately, he didn’t even talk to me the whole time. I’m so relieved and I promise I will not sit beside him tomorrow in Math class.

“Come on Sica, faster.” I pulled Jessica to the door as we stumbled in some steps. We immediately went to the cafeteria and went to Tiffany’s table.

“Eh? What happened on both of you? Why are you both panting heavily?” Tiffany asked as Sica and I sat across her.

“I don’t even know with Sunny. There is really something wrong with her ever since the new guy student entered our Math class.” Jessica explained as she scratched her head lightly. Tiffany’s face suddenly lit up and said, “Oh my gosh, you’re in the same class with him? You are damn lucky! Have you heard that he is the top student on his old school and he’s really, really hot and handsome. We should include him in our group! He’s a kingka, I think?”

My eyes suddenly widened, “What? The heck? NO!” I suddenly shouted.

“Eh, Sunny-ah? What’s really wrong about you?” Jessica asked, one more time. This time, I was confident enough to tell them the whole truth about me and Sungmin.

I sighed heavily, “Okay. I’ll tell it to you. Sungmin, the new student, is my ex-boyfriend and I loved him dearly up to now, okay? I didn’t even know the reason why he broke up with me.” Jessica and Tiffany’s jaw dropped when they heard my story.

“Hey guys. Why do you have such expressions?” I saw Siwon coming over. A-and he’s with that Sungmin guy! Oh my gosh.

“Speaking of. Nice one, Sunny.” Jessica said with a teasing smile as I hit her in the arm. I pouted at her. “Can you please just shut up?” I whispered at her as I smiled.

“Babe. Can you introduce us with the new student?” Tiffany said looking at me, smirking. They’re ganging up on me.

“Oh by the way, this is Lee Sungmin. He is one of my childhood friends.” Siwon said as Sungmin smiled, “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Sungmin.”

“E-excuse me, I need to go to the library now. I need to study for a bit. Bye guys, I’ll see you later.” I immediately ran away from them and went to the library. Whew, I thought I couldn’t escape.

End of POV.

---

Sungmin’s POV.

. She is really Sunny—my long lost love. The girl that I love the most but I ended up hurting her badly.  I was shocked when I saw that it was really her. I never thought that after one year, I will be with her again. I’m really happy but yet I really felt awkward talking to her because I hurt her way back then. When I introduced myself on her group of friends, she immediately excused herself that she will go to the library to study. Does she really hate me much that she’s avoiding me every time?

“Oh, I need to excuse myself too. See you later guys.” I finally got the courage to follow her and talk to her. “Go for it, Sungmin.” I heard Siwon’s girlfriend said. I just smiled at her. I think Sunny told her about our past relationship. I immediately ran to the library and saw Sunny in one of the tables, staring at the air blankly. I giggled at her, she’s really cute. I went to sit beside her but still, she didn’t even seem to notice me. She was really busy—staring at the air blankly.

“Hey, I thought you’re going to study, huh?” I told her, nudging her slightly.

Finally, she’s back to reality. She was quite startled by me, “What are you doing here?” She replied, coldly.

“Do you really hate me that much that you are now avoiding me?” I asked, now with a serious tone. I looked deeply into her eyes but she immediately looked away.

“And why? Can’t I hate the guy who left me without telling me any reason why? What should I do, love you even more? Duh, are you crazy? Put yourself in my situation. Will you not feel the same way too, huh?” She replied, with an irritable voice. She really do hate me.

“I-I’m sorry.” I simply said, looking down.

“It’s too late, Sungmin. Your apologies aren’t working on me anymore. And I already have a new boyfriend, it is better if we just leave it this way. Bye.” She immediately stood up and went outside the library while me, I’m still frozen on my seat. S-she has a boyfriend? Sigh, I really don’t have any chance on her anymore. I guess I’ll just forget winning her back.

End of POV.

---

Sorry for another lame and short chapter. :D COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS ^^