Chapter Ein

The Annoying Stranger

16 years ago

Two women were rushed by inside the emergency room. They are coincidentally(or rather fated)both the same to labor their first child at the same time. The two husbands were panicking outside of the ER. Having the same thoughts of how is gonna be the outcome of the delivery. The ER light is off indicating that the labor were done. Two doctors approached towards them.

"Mr. Jung?"

"Mr. Liu?"

"Y-yes?",they said nervously.

"Congratulations! You two both have a baby girl and they are both healthy!", they said in unison.

"Really?!", Mr. Jung said and can't believe what he have heard.

"Daebak!?", Mr. Liu dorkily said.

They immediately rushed inside to greet their own daughter and was met their own wife's haggard look but yet undeniably beautiful despite of them just got labored.

Mr. Jung was in tears when he first saw his new born child. He was glad that she got her mom's genes cos she is as beautiful as her mom and the cat eyes  lookalike stared at him adorably.

"She is sooo beautiful, yeobo. Just like her Mom.", he said dreamily to his wife. And Mrs. Jung fabulously flip her hair and said," I know. You don't have to voice it out seobang."

"Hahaha! Conceited much, are we? I just hope that our daughter's trait won't be the same as you. Looks is enough. I don't wa— Ouch!. ", she pinched him hard on his waist making him whined and pouts disgustly.

"Hahahaha!!! Whipped Jung in the house yo~! You gotta ma—", he frozed and was shivered by the sudden coldness that emits inside the room. His eyes was met at murderously look that gazes at him.

"Pfft—", Mr. Jung was shut also by his wife that glared at him too.

"Qin ai de(darling)~! You wouldn't want to pay attention to our little baobao(baby), are you?", Mrs. Liu said murderously sweet and Mr. Liu gulped and nodded his head vigorously. He lifts his daughter and cooed of what he saw. In his arms lies a cute little handsome dino-llama head staring at him adorably. He suddenly having a doubt to himself, that maybe the doctors said it wrongly. That maybe, his child might be a boy. He really want his first born child will be a boy so that he can protect his younger siblings in the future. But whatever the God gave him, he will wholeheartedly love him/her. To answer his question that runs in his mind,he immediately check the diaper of the baby....and bammed! The doctor was right. Instead, he was happy of what he saw. She might be a girl but she will have the features of a boy.It's like a whole package and he have nothing to wish for cos He gives him beyond of his expections. He proudly held his daughter high and was thankful that she came into their life. Mrs. Liu was in tears when he saw the interaction between their daughter and him. She pulled his shirt and motion him to come closer. He complied and was met a pair of lips and gives him a peck. He smiles and said" Wo ai ni(I love you),yeobo".

"Wo ye ai ni(I love you too),qin ai de", she said sweetly and give him a peck on his lips again.

Mr. Liu and Mr. Jung meet their gazes and giving each other a fistbumps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: That's all for now folks! I am sorry for the short chap~! I just sneaked from my hectic schedule. And sorry for my grammatical errors above!!! Heheheheh~!!!! Please bear with this amateur writer neh? And oh~ Hi to my cousin dongsaeng @asianbeauty95 from philippines!!! She haven't accepted my friend request tho~ *whines...I just plan to get a vacation there. By the way guys....THANKS TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED MY STORY AND I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL. I HOPE I MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. @DIC_0428 THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTE!!! YOU JUST LIFTED BY SPIRITS AND I'M AFRAID IT WON'T BE COME BACK TO MY BODY!!! HAHAHA~! ONCE AGAIN....VIELEN DANK!