Prologue

What's mine is mine

Song: Promise - EXO

Words: 722


Baekhyun never showed any hints that he could be attracted to both genders, male and female. He always had something for women. His first kiss, his first date, his first everything in ual ways was with a woman. Even though he attracted attention from boys and girls, the thought he could ever have a relationship with a boy.

 

 

*February 2011*

He was nervous. 1 minute until his performance begins. His hands started to sweat a little and he nervously wiped them off on his trousers. 50 seconds. In his head he sang the difficult lines of his song again and again to make sure he wouldn’t make a fault. 40 seconds. He hears the cheers from his backstage room, which meant that the last competitor finished his performance. 30 seconds. A staff came to him. “Please, be ready, your performance starts in 30 seconds!” He nodded nervously, took his microphone and started to walk upstairs. 20 seconds. In a few seconds he’s going to stand on another stage, and he’s going to try once again. 10 seconds. This time he just HAS to succeed. 5 seconds. ‘I’m going to make it.’ 4… ‘For my mother.’ 3… ‘For my sister.’ 2… ‘For my friends.’ 1… ‘For myself’ Then the curtain was lifted, the music started to play and he sang like he never sang before.

*May 2014*

“Goodbye Seoul, saranghae!” Baekhyun shouted into his microphone and waved happily in his fans direction. The other members followed his example and started to say their goodbyes. After Sehun, the last one, said goodbye, Baekhyun started to go off the stage, waving until he couldn’t see their fans anymore. When all members left the stage they started to run to their cars, so that the fans wouldn’t catch them. They loved their fans sincerely but after a concert they just don’t have enough energy to deal with them.

The concert went really well today, and it was fun for them too, as always. He could hear the others behind him chattering happily, but he didn’t slow down to join their conversations, first because Suho may still be angry that Baekhyun poured water over him and second he didn’t want to interrupt them in whatever they were talking about. Suddenly he felt someone joining him and he quickly glanced to the person next to him to see who ran next to him. When he recognized it was Chanyeol, he started to smile even brighter than he already was. He really liked this giant. Ever since their trainee days, Chanyeol and him would always do together and bring joy to the group. They trusted each other since the very beginning and in his opinion their friendship is the deepest amongst all the other friendships of the group. When they were near the exit Chanyeol asked: “Should we drive back together to the dorm?” Baekhyun nodded, then Chanyeol smiled at him and backed off, because he knew there would probably even more rumors about the two being together than there already are.

The bodyguards quickly took Baekhyun to the car and closed the door, where he sat, happily smiling. 3 years ago he would’ve never thought he’d be in this position. He auditioned for a number of agencies, but he always failed. When he was willing to give up a talent scout told him to audition for SM and here he is. A member of EXO, who became pretty popular in these 3 years. EXO was a boy group of 9 boys and he really loved all of the members equally. If someone would’ve asked him three years ago if he’d turn back time and make his first audition a success instead of a fail, he would’ve said yes. But if someone would ask him today he’d definitely say no. He wouldn’t want to turn back time and nothing will ever change that. Without these failed auditions he would’ve never met the other members, and they are like family to him.

While he was lost in thoughts, he felt a gust of wind and looked up, just to find an exhausted but happy Chanyeol sitting beside him in the driver seat. Chanyeol smiled and asked: “Ready?” Baekhyun nodded. He was more than ready to put all his effort in this band, in his family, in his dream.

 


 

Heyaaa ^^

yayyy i finally wrote the prologue! :D

I hope you like it so far!! The next update will probably take a while, because I want to write 3-5 chapters before I imma update this story, I'm sorry for this :(

 Soo the period between my chapter updates won't be regularly, just to warn you guys :P It'll take 1-3 weeks, if it'll take longer I'll post an extra chapter with the information!

And don't wonder this is just the prologue the chapters themselves will be longer than this :)

I'll always write the song(s) I listened to while writing at the beginning of each chap on the right hand side before the chapter starts!

Ughhhh I love EXO so much I can't believe it took me such a loong time until I finally write an EXO story lolol! xD

Anyways enjoy this story and see ya sooonnn :*