K 545

My Homeland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone! I decided to it and make this a chaptered story - I hope you guys don't mind. Warning: Extremely stupid Sehun ahead. Proceed with caution.

 

 

"Seriously, Baekhyun? How lame can you get?"

Sehun just couldn't believe what was happening right in front of his eyes. The always so confident Byun Baekhyun was sitting in the middle of his room, looking hopeless. There were clothes everywhere - no wonder Sehun had trouble opening the door. "I'm not lame, Sehun! I just can't decide what to wear! That is a completely normal thing just so you know." "As I said. Lame." Sehun snickered. "Shut up and help me pick something," Baekhyun whined. Sehun let out a sigh as he joined his friend on the ground and started rummaging in the mess. He mentally facepalmed when Baekhyun found a decent white shirt but discarded it immediately with "Nah, too white."

"What about this one?" Sehun tossed Baekhyun a striped shirt along with some random black jeans he found under the table. Baekhyun seemed to be thinking about it for a second and then he finally stood up. "Thanks, Sehunnie," he yelled as he ran to the bathroom to try the clothes on. "God, this kid. I can't believe he wants me to call him hyung when his mental age is like, five or something," Sehun mumbled to himself as he left the room to continue listening to his favourite Bach piece - Violin Concerto in A minor (this is art, Baekhyun, he likes to say). Finally, he thought as he put on his headphones and hit the play button asi if it was the most satisfying thing in the world.

"SEHUN! DO I LOOK OKAY?" Said guy turned around, ready to rip Baekhyun's head off, only to see his friend winking at him. "What do you think, Sehunnie?" "Is...is that eyeliner?" Sehun was in shock. He had never seen his friend with make-up and he couldn't decide if it was hella y or just cringeworthy. He decided for the latter, but Baekhyun didn't seem to notice. "Yes, it is eyeliner, my dear, why do you ask? Is there something wrong with that?" Cringeworthy indeed. "Stop it with the 'my dear' bullcrap. You sound incredibly gay." "Yes, because I am, my dear," Baekhyun laughed. "But tell me, is this okay?" "Yes, you look amazing, now off and let me listen to this masterpiece of a violin concerto before I rip your balls off." "Thank you for being so nice to me, my dear Sehunnie. Gotta go, bye!" Baekhyun yelled excitedly and ran off. Sehun then heard the door close and Oh my god, finally, he thought as he turned to his beloved computer. Just one click and...

His phone rang.

"WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST LEAVE ME THE ALONE? I JUST WANNA ENJOY MUSIC AND OF COURSE SOME IDIOT HAS TO RUIN IT! GOD, YOUR TIMING IS , YOU KNOW THAT?" Oh...sorry, I'll just call later..."

"Oh! Oh sorry Kyungsoo, I didn't mean to yell at you! Why you callin'?"

 

 

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

 

 

Chanyeol was fiddling with his fingers and his legs just couldn't stop shaking, bumping into the table several times and succeeding in spilling his coffee. What if he decides not to come? What if I'm not good enough for him? What if he has someone else, WHAT IF HE DIED ON THE WAY HERE? Chanyeol started to panic. They have agreed to meet at 5pm, and it was already 5:10 and Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen. What if he forgot, Chanyeol thought.

"Oh, , excuse me, please let me through, thanks," Chanyeol suddenly heard a familiar voice yell and when he turned around, he saw Baekhyun pushing through the crowd of people blocking the way. "Chanyeol!" He waved enthusiastically  when he spotted the taller at one of the tables. "Baekhyun! Here!" Chanyeol yelled back and after a few seconds, Baekhyun was slumped down on the comfy cofa, looking completely done with life. "Are...you okay?" Chanyeol asked the older awkwardly, immediately regretting it because no, he clearly isn't you . "Oh! Sorry I'm late, I had to walk all the way here, traffic's a you know," Baekhyun apologized to the giant. Chanyeol just smiled and Baekhyun immediately felt forgiven.

"You know what else is a ? My wifi. I wanted to listen to Mozart's K545 yesterday, God knows how much I love that one. But that stupid wifi stopped working and I had to survive the whole day without connecrion, until I managed to connect to the crappy wifi they have here. Seriously, I thought that my life ended," Chanyeol laughed and Baekhyun nodded in agreement, knowing exactly what Mozart withdrawal feels like. "That must've been awful! I admire you for surviving that though." "Really?" Chanyeol's grin widened. "Yeah, you know, the day before the concert where we met, I was listening to My Homeland and I was halfway through The Moldau when my stupid friend slash roommate interrupted me. I thought I was gonna kill him, but luckily he gave me the ticket to the performance. That saved his life though. Next time, I will chop his head off." "I didn't expect you to be this violent," Chanyeol laughed again. "B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter