November 17, 2016

A letter to my love, a Woogyu short letter series

November 17, 2016

Dear my beautiful angel,

 

I was so happy when I received your letter this morning, it makes me miss you even more now than I already do. I miss waking up to you every morning and seeing your beautiful sleeping face right next to mine, even hearing your beautiful singing while you make breakfast. Oh great I am sitting here typing and smiling like an idiot. But hey! I am your idiot. This war is hard on all of us out here, we lost Lt.Jackson the other day. My love he was right in front of me when it happened. I don’t want to scare you but it was almost me. Just watching the explosion happened was so surreal and I keep thinking that it was just a horrible dream. But I don’t want you to sit there and be worried that I won’t be coming back home to your beautiful smile. I will be coming home and I expect lots of kisses to make up for lost time. On a brighter know Hoya and  Dongwoo sent me a letter of their baby niece and I don’t know if you met her yet but she is so beautiful. It makes me think of what our child would look like. I bet you are blushing now just by reading it. Ah, I wish to see your blushing face, it’s so cute. I hope you are doing well my love and go visit them sometime, I don’t want you to be alone all the time it makes me sad. Also go and visit the Myungyeol couple I heard from Hoya that they got a dog which I fear for because without me they could hardly feed themselves and Sungjong. Just thinking about that poor puppy makes me worry. I worry about you my love, I wish I didn’t have to leave you to go fight for this war, for our country but soon I will be home and you will be wrapped in my arms again. Please remember to smile everyday my love and soon you will be opening the door to my smiling face throw hearts at you.

Till I see your beautiful smile again my beautiful angel, I love you.

 

Love your handsome, Prince Woohyun   

 

 

Hey Guys, Since this oneshot seemed to be liked by a few people, I am going to go along and make this a short love letter fic. So i hope you like it. Mi Nam Mi out