First Kiss

How to be Im Nayeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
How to be Im Nayeon VI: First Kiss

 

“Nayeon” it was the same darkness as I walk through it. I called her, she appeared sitting beside me. Like last time, she wasn’t crying. She seems fine, but the same lifeless eyes.

“oh, you’re here again. “ she said as she looked up to me.

“well.. I need to tell you something. Nayeon, what happened… is.. you and jeongyeon, accidentally kissed.”

Nayeon’s eyes widened, “what? What happened?”

“Well, we bumped into each other and that’s it. Sorry for letting your first kiss be like that.”

“what did she say?” nayeon asked.

“and I quote; ‘Don’t act like that’s your first kiss, anyway it’s just an accident. Don’t make it  abig deal’“ I mimicked what jeongyeon said last night.and damn, she’s so getting on my nerves.

 

Nayeon averted her eyes, “That’s fine, it’s not really my first kiss anyway.”

 

“r-really? Then who’s your first kiss?” I asked.

 

 

Before she could answer, the darkness starts to eat her up again.

Then … i woke up.

 

I almost cursed since all had Nayeon left for me is questions, questions, questions. If I get my hand on that diary I knew I would come to have it.

Anyway, I finally stood up and walk out the room. Morning is really loud again as usual, I can already hear Park jihyo’s loud voice coming from the kitchen and the harsh scrubbing of the floor which is probably Jeongyeon again. If Jeongyeon get anymore cleaner, I’ll probably think she has OCD.

As I walk pass by Chaeyoung and Tzuyu’s room, There I saw Chaeyoung looking at her alarm  clock, leaning on the door frame, “Damn damn damn. This is a gift from a fan! Damn why is it broken?!”

 

How can a girl on her age curse so much? she's just 17 or 18?

 

“Chae,” I called  her, “Anything wrong? Why are you cursing so early in the morning?”

 

“it’s nothing unnie. Just the usual, you know. No matter how many alarm clocks I set, The person who’s so bad at waking up will crush it anyway.”

 

“c-crush?” I gulped. Don’t tell me the reason why that alarm clock is a person hit it? It looks like a hammer was used to smash it!

 

“Yeah, Tzuyu did it again. Just like tge ones before. The last alarm clock, she threw it out of the window. Damn.” Chaeyoung pouted.

Warning to me: Don’t want to mess with sleepy Tzuyu anymore.

“Omona, what am I gonna do unnie?” Chaeyoung asked, whining like a little kid. She’s so cute, I want to slip her into my pocket.

“why not let someone wake her up? Why don’t you?” I suggested.

 

Chaeyoung shook her head aggressively, “That’s a bad idead.  You know Tzuyu punces anyone who wakes her up.”

 

“Then let Sana-unnie do it~” Dahyun came over them.

 

Chaeyoung smiled widely, “Oh that could be good.”

 

“what are you talking about?” I flinched when I heard a familiar voice behind me, almost near to my neck. And yes, it’s the one and only Yoo Jeongyeon again.

 

“N-nothing.” I said. I mentally facepalmed on the wat I answered. I stuttered. 

 

“Tsk.” Jeongyeon clicked her tongue, “Well anyway, if you’re not talking about anything, get out on the way! I’m going to clean!”

 

 

We went away and saw Momo sitting by the couch with her eyes lifeless as . She had this dry expression her face, eyes on daze and a mouth a bit opened. She looks like someone just all her soul out.

 

“Momori, what’s wrong?” Chaeyoung asked her as she sat beside her. I sat on the other side of Momo too.

 

“yeah, what’s wrong?” I asked her. Then I remembered that she was supposed to confess her love last night for Dahyun. I covered my mouth and whisphered, , “did you get rejected?”

She turned to me with a poker face expression on her face.

“I.. confessed to her, Nayeon-unnie.” She said, “I told her I liked her for a while now. I told her all what’s inside my heart. how much she makes me flustered and how much i like her."

 

“then.. what did she say?”

 

Momo rubbed her head, “Nothing! She was asleep that whole time I was talking!”

 

Chaeyoung and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. That’s explains why she looks so lifeless!

 

“stop laughing! I will be on a bad mood all day!” Momo said as she stood up.

 

She sighs and turned her head again towards us, “but that doesn’t mean I give up already.”

 

------------------------------

 

"Ya moguri, you fine?" Jeongyeon asked Momo. We're now on our dressing room and is now preparing for the performance. Apparently, no one could get close to Momo. She's frowning so much.

"no." Momo said.

"Momori~" Jeongyeon chuckled and pats the younger's head. She even put her arms around her that i felt kind of--i don't know--uncomfortable?

"ya! let's rehearse!" Jihyo called us.

 

As we all tried to rehearse.  The choreographer suddenly clapped her hand, "Break time, Momo you don't look well. you need to brighten up! after break, you need to get it to gether."

"Momo, you need to get it together. no idol is like that." Jihyo said. 

 

Jihyo looks very frustrated now. She was already fixing some stuff and she's on tha bad mood too.

 

"Momori, don't be on a bad mood, we'll get jokbal after this, okey?" Sana said as she pats momo's head.

Still, momo's has this pout on .

 

"momo, what's wrong?" Dahyun asked.

 

speaking of the person, who's the reason for all this.

 

"Momori looks down?" Tzuyu came over and looked at momo too.

 

"Yeah, the maanger told you to get it together right?" I said as i pats her head.

 

 Dahyun chuckled and said, "yeah, just get it together, come on, baby cheer up~"

 

Dahyun signs that in Cheer up tone that Momo finally left out a chuckle. Not that it was funny, it's just Dahyun was the on who did it, and apparently, Momo finds it so goddamn cute. It was written all over her face. She loves Dahyun.. even more than Jokbal.

 

Dahyun laughs too and pats Momo's head, "Fine now, moguri?"

 

Momo nods agressively and snuggled with Dahyun like a puppy. I walked outside the dressing room, when i saw Sana sitting by the hallways. I walk towards her and asked what's up.

 

"Nothing." she bit her lips, "Just thinking of last night."

 

"What do you mean last night? what happened?" i got a bad feeling with his. Don't tell me Jihyo's plan utterly failed? don't tell me.. she has the same fate with Momo?

 

"Well.. i kind of confessed." she said, "I told her.. 'I like you'"

 

"yeah? and then?"

 

"she said she likes me too. " she said.

 

"Ohh!! congrats!"

 

"she said she likes me too since i'm the nicest unnie of all of us."

 

 

I mentally facepalmed.

Park jihyo's plan: FAIL

--------------------------

 

 

“I’m so tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!” Jihyo said as she slumped on the couch.

“well, well. Don’t get too tired, We’re going to have movie night!”  Mina samiled at Jihyo as she sats on the couch.

“Aww, movie night!!” chaeyoung smiled as she sat on the floor too. She browse on the set of DVDs  prepared, “What should we watch?”

Dahyun, Momo, Jeongyeon sat by the flooring too. I sat beside Jihyo on the couch, laying my head comfortably on the phone. 

“we should watch this!” Chaeyoung said as she pointed on ‘I married an Anti-fan’

“No no ! I don’t like that! That’s too cheesy!” Momo said. And yeah,s he looks so frustrated.

“No let’s watch this!”  Jihyo said as she pointed on some actiong movie.

“No no, it’s this!” Chaeyoung answered back as she held the DVD. She stuck her tongue out, “You can’t do anything! Im going to put it now~”

Like a quick little sly fox, chaeyoung crawled in front of the DVD player and put it there.

“Ya! Son chaeyoung! Don’t play that!” Jeongyeon yelled, “That’s too cheesy!”

 

Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out again. Jinja, this is really a mischievouse little girl. She was about to press play when Sana stood in front of her, covering the television.

“What.are.you.doing.” Momo said as she glares at Sana.

“Ya! Why are you acting weird? Standing there?.. unnie.” Chaeyoung answered and the only thing that was polite on that sentence is that she said ‘Unnie’

 

Sana shook her head on the troublesome kids, “I just want to tell everyone something.”

 

“What is it?” Momo asked, “make it faster, shiba-inu”

“how many times I told you, don’t call me me a shiba-inu!!” Sana yelled, loosing her little patience on the girl.

“now now, calm down. What are you gonna say Sana-chan?” Mina asked, paying attention to Sana “whatever, say it already. It’ll probably take years again.” Momo sighs. Then I realized, Momo isn’t kidding when she said she’s going to be on a bad mood all day.

“Ahh this damn moguri!” Sana cursed posing to hit the blonde, she regained her composure as she cleared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter