Too much Information

How to be Im Nayeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
How to be Im Nayeon IV:  Too much Information

“ughh.” I grumbled as I wiped the puke out of her face and gently fixed her up. There is  a time when I thought how she’s an absolute girl crush. But No! this it not the time. She's a freakin' drunkard.

“Ahh, Yoo Jeongyeon you gotta be thankful to Nayeon after this.” I sigh as I put blanket over her and watch as she slept soundly.

I look around Jeongyeon and Momo’s bed. Momo’s stuff toys are mostly taking space of their bed.  She turn over and hugged one of the stuff toys near her.

She’s so cute when she looks like that. She always on beastmode that I can’t help but giggle how vulnerable and fragile she looks like now.

I wonder, if Nayeon had seen this side of Jeongyeon?

“Momori…” she mumbled.

I felt my heart clench as I heart her call Momo again. I stood up as I walk my way to leave the room.

“Momo..” she called again, “don’t eat it all the food..”

 

I turned my back when I heard her say again, “don’t eat it all. Leave some… for..umm… Nayeon…”

 

As I walked out the room, I can’t help but giggle. She's so thoughtful of Nayeon. I walked in the bathroom and changed my clothes. As I finished, I walk in the living room again.

 

And I saw them, still up on that Truth or Drink.

 

“Ahh, Nayeon’s here again!” Jihyo cheered, “so let’s continue.”

 

The bottle spinned again.  The bottle is between Dahyun and Sana.

 

"Omo, it’s Sana-unnie.” Dahyun said like it's nothing and like she's not trying to get away. She was already about to stand up and chaeyoung grabbed her by her collar.

 

"where do you think you're going?" Chaeyoung laughed, “no no no, look closer it’s you.”

 

Dahyun sigh in defeat and rubbed her head. Well, the bottle really pointed mostly on her than on Sana.  Sana patted her head and said, “that’s okay dubu”

 

“Well Dubu what---” Jihyo muttered. She was about to ask something when Momo grabs the older’s shoulders.

 

Momo looked at Dahyun as she asked aggressively, “Who was that first kiss you said earlier?”

 

Dahyun’s eyes widened. She has that awkward smile again. That awkward smile whenever she’s nervous, I kinda noticed it lately.

 

She stared at the glass and gulped it.

 

Jihyo snickered, “ahh.. preferred to keep quiet huh?”

 

Momo growled. The bottle spinned again and this time.. it’s Momo’s turn.

 

Momo’s pupil trembled. Jihyo served her 3 glasses of alchohol.  “What now?”

 

“Umm, is there… going on, something going on between you and Jeongyeon?” Jihyo eyed her.

 

Jihyo saw how Momo’s eyes widened and her reaction when she looked at everyone. She bit her lip, “Nothing!”

 

“Ahh! The game is TRUTH or drink!” Sana exclaimed pointing on her close friend, “It’s not named Lie or drink.”

 

Momo sigh and grabs the drink and gulped on it. She looked at Sana and smirked.

“You think you got out?” Jihyo laughed, “by drinking that, you just proved you’re guilty!”

 

So there is.. so there is something going on between them?

I looked down and saw Chaeyoung looking at me. Ahh, she’s still thinking I, Nayeon likes Jeongyeon, doesn’t she?

 

The bottle spin again when it turns into me, again.  Chaeyoung looked at me as her eyes snickered again.

“So Nayeon/So unnie” Chaeyoung and Jihyo said at the same time.

“Unnie, I’m gonna ask it this time!” Chaeyoung cheered.

 

Jihyo sigh and gave in, “Fine fine…”

 

“um..” I looked at Momo as Chaeyoung muttered. Is there something on between her an dJeongyeon? So if chaeyoung asks Nayeon right now, that wouldn’t be a good thing.

 

“Wait, wait, I just realize! Something is wrong in here, Jihyo hasn’t been questioned yet!” I pointed on the leader.

The leader’s eyes widened as she shook both of her hands. Chaeyoung was about to protest but the others agreed on me.

 

After that I left the room. I was about to get something to the convenience store when I saw Mina by the stairs…

 

With her eyes red, filled with tears.

As she saw me, she quickly wiped her eyes and tried to covered her face. I sat beside her as I pat her back.

 

“Soemthing wrong? Minari?” I asked. I can’t help but feel my heart breaking by seeing her tears?

 

“ Nothing…” she mumbled, “Just you know… her words. Just hurts.”

 

I blinked and my eyebrows furrowed, “Her words? Who?”

 

A tear fell down from her eyes as she looked at me, “The person I told you about Nayeonnie… Chaeyoung’s.”

 

Afetr she said that, I felt my heart beating inside my chest, and something turning up in my stomach. What? Chaeyoung?

“Chaeyoung is straight.. I know it. But just the fact that I have no chance rubbed in straight to my face.” She said as her voice cracked.

 

I can feel my heart cracking too by seeing her cry.

 

“Mina..” I said as I rubbed her back and wiped her tears.

“Why did I fell in love with her?” She cried as tears began flowing from her eyes to her cheeks.

“I’m sorry for being whiny unnie.. it’s just that… you’re the only person who knows. You’re the only one i told it about.” She cries. She leans into my shoulder as I felt her warm tears into me.

 

I can’t say anything, I can’t say anything to comfort her. But all I can do is sit right beside her and pat her head.

 

------------------

 

We walked out fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter