0

Ardency

"Zhang Yixing, where the are you?! I am not gonna stuck here forever and marry him!" Baekhyun shouted through the phone.

 

"Calm down, Baekhyun. I am trying to be as fast as I can, I swear! Listen, I will take you away from him no matter what." Yixing determined before clenching his fist. 

 

Hearing how determine Yixing's voice was, Baekhyun could not help but to smile a little bit. It gave him chills and now he just wanted to jump off from the cliff, running away with the love of his life, Zhang Yixing.

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and nodded his head before putting his phone back to his pocket. He looked at himself into the big mirror in the room of his.

 

He was so anxious and he wasn't ready to get married with someone he didn't know who he is. He might be a drug addict or a thief but acted all lovely so he could snatch his father's money.

 

And now, he had the chance to run away before walking up to the altar. He convinced himself that he did this for himself, for Yixing, for their future and if he did back off, he would regret for the rest of his life. 

 

His phone vibrated a few times, making him snapped out from his thoughts. It was from Yixing.

 

"Come down."

"I am here."

"You won't regret this. Now or never, Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun read it repeatedly. He knew he won't regret this so he closed his eyes tightly, taking a very deep breathe as he cupped his cheeks before opening the big window in his room.

 

"Now or never." he repeated it to himself.