Vampires

urbem ADJECTIO ↻ City Addiction ⇀ Vampire/Human AU ⇀ Semi Literate RP ⇀ OPEN AND ACCEPTING ↺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  a b o u t the VAMPIRES Vampires are creatures that were once humans. only to become what they are by dying first and consuming the blood of vampires. many vampires have heightened abilities such as speed, healing, hearing, and hypnosis.  The first vampires are unknown and persumed to be dead, as no has heard of them before other than myth. it is known that that the older the vampire, the stronger one is. but is and what can a vampire do though? And what impact do they hold to humans?

* Vampires do need blood to survive. They can eat human food but it does nothing for them. When they do eat human food it doesn't taste like anything except maybe cardboard. 

* Vampires have heightened senses such as speed, strength, hearing, healing ect. they have an ability that is like hypnosis though over humans, when it is used, it is very hard to resist. 

* A vampires blood and bite is addictive. 

* The bite brings about ual pleasure and animalistic need that goes to our first primal instincts. 

* A vampires blood tastes sweet, but the hallucinations show us a much darker version of our selves. Causing distruction and chaos that we end up enjoying. iTS ADDICTIVE IN THE SENSE THAT IT IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT FROM OUR CURRENT SELVES THAT IT IS THE DANGEROUS ASPECT THAT HUMANS ARE ATTRACTED TOO. 

* iF A VAMPIRE BITES A HUMAN PLEAUSRE FLOWS BOTH WAYS, THOUGH FOR THE HUMAN, PLEASURE HAPPENS SO THAT BITE DOESN'T HURT. 
  * a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter