Very Very Very

Running Out Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  The Whatta Man era was a blessing for all. The girl crush concept left a big impact to the fans, haters, non k-pop fans, and so on. Whatta Man was very special because Chungha choreographed the song. The members also said that Chungha fitted the most the Whatta Man.

 

  Now, they're preparing for their last comeback, and JYP took care of it. They were done recording the song and the music video and they're also done learning the choreography, they only have to practice it over and over again for their comeback stage.

 

  Sejeong, Chaeyeon, Yeonjung and Mina weren't able to join Whatta Man era because they have their own group to mind. But thank God, the four missing members came back for their final comeback, they were back in the dorm and filled up the empty beds in every room. Chaeyeon was sharing a room with the Fantagio girls, Mina's sharing with the elders while Yeonjung and Sejeong partake with Somi, Sohye and Jieqiong.

 

  Chungha changed her look, she said the hair color brown suits her better than black, and she cuttted her hair with bangs. The truth is, she looks good in everything even when bald. The darker color of her hair gave a strong and a y aura but now she looked so cute on her new look and the tall girl will miss her previous look.

 

  The tall girl only get to interact with Chungha when they were in front of the camera. The older girl will smile to her like there was nothing happening behind those gazes and smiles. So the members won't suspect anything, but, she can't handle the way they were acting upon one another.

 

  Doyeon spent her days and nights miserable and desperate, she barely sleep at night, she didn't get a chance to talk nor get near to the older girl. And the worse part- Sejeong was back. Sejeong was her rival when it comes to Chungha. She was jealous of her because the attention that she wanted from the dancer was given all to Sejeong, and their ship "SeChung" was more popular than the ship "DoChung".

  What does Sejeong have that Doyeon haven't? the tall girl didn't hate her. Never. Sejeong was too kind, humble and selfess to be hated. Everyone loves her. It's impossible to hate her. Sejeong was a strong and a difficult match for her, even she can't hate her.

 

  "I told you not to miss me that much. Look at yourself, it looks like your soul left your body already." Yeonjung said chucklingly. She was just done washing up and went to knocked at the room's door.

 

  Doyeon jumped on her bed. "How did you get in?" she was startled by the sudden appearance of the singer in their room. She almost fell out of her bed, her place was at the second level of the double deck.

 

 "You didn't even notice I was knocking. Your roommates were about to wake up and you're still not opening the door." Yeonjung climb up to the double deck and sat next to her. "Just admit that you missed me." Yeonjung looked at the tall girl with aegyo.

 

  "I missed all of you. You worked so hard, and you really did great with Cosmic Girls." Doyeon looked away and avoided eye contact with the vocalist, but she meant what she stated.

  "But you're better with IOI." the tall girl added.

 

  "Hm. I'm always better with both groups but I'm better with you." the small girl smirked. Doyeon was aware of Yeonjung's special affection for her, she didn't mind.

 

  Yeonjung hugged Doyeon. The tall girl can feel her pressed into her. Her heart beats abnormally but she hugged back anyway. Yeonjung pushed gently the other girl to lay on the bed, they were both lying on the mattress. The embrace got warmer, they're both comfortable in each other's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter