Beast - Jungkook Oneshot

SHINee and BTS One Shots

What was it that led you into his clutches? Was it the sense of danger that emitted itself from within him? Was it the dark swirling spirals deep inside those dark brown eyes? Mystery surrounds him and he was a puzzle you wished to solve. Piece by piece you wished to figure out what made him tick. A beast was waiting to be unleashed within him but you were the only one who could sense it. Danger was at your door step but it gave you rush of adrenaline that was foreign to your uneventful life. And you loved it.

Those eyes were locked dead on your now frozen figure. Your brain screamed for you to run, that Jungkook was dangerous, and you need to get away as fast as humanly possible. Inside you were filled with fear but your body betrayed you with shivers of pleasure as his cold hand traced circles on the nape of your neck. Those long and slender fingers slowly move across the tender skin and a jolt of electricity filled your veins that you had never felt before. These feelings, these sensations that he left within you with just a simple slide of a finger were slowly becoming an addiction. Jungkook was your addiction that gripped your soul tightly into his clutches and was pure heroine.

"You're mine __, and don't ever forget it!" Jungkook demanded, his voice deathly low with dominance and control. Power radiates off his great stature and his brown eyes slowly turn black as the midnight sky that surrounds both of you. Beautiful white streams of the full moon illuminate his gorgeous face that made it impossible fo you to escape. Is this how Jungkook claims his victims with his stunning looks that seemed to put you in a trance? Will his face be the last you ever see before you meet your tragic fate deep inside the forest? The very place that had become your second home will soon become your finally resting place, at the hands of a beast with a alluring façade that had captured your heart. "What are you?" You whispered. A sick sadistic smirk plastered itself on his lips and his unhumanly cold fingertips curled into the flesh of your throat harshly. Jungkook leaned in close, lips lightly brushing against the curve of your ear. "I'm something that's too far past your understanding. Run little girl, before the beast comes out."

A light peck was softly placed on the nape of your neck causing sparks to erupt in your body and unconciously you moved closer into Jungkook's cold but toned body. Chest to chest, hip to hip, and his face buried itself the side of your neck. He smiled darkly when he noticed your body shaking lightly in fear and excitement, loving every small little whimper of fear and pleasure. Those little sounds were his addiction also. You were Jungkook's addiction as well and the beast inside of him wanted to take you and claim you as his forever. In the most horribly pleasurable way. "Stop playing these games Jungkook. I trust you. I trust my best friend." You whispered, gripping his long, black trench coat in your small handed grip. With impecciable force you found your spine painfully pushed up against the bark of a tree with brute force, eyes the color of crimson blood staring down at you, almost as in searching yours for even the most tiniest speck of doubt. All air that once occupied your lungs had disappeared and your heart had stopped for the smallest of seconds. Though there was fear there in your eyes, there was the faintest trace of love that terrfied the beast standing before you. "I'm no longer who you believed I once was __. I've changed and now I am a man who is unknown to you." With new determination, you stared those crimson orbs down with determination and spoke with great certainty. "I'm not scared of you. I love you Jungkook." 

"You do not love me __. You are filled with this strange delusion that tricks you into believing you love such a beast as me." Though Jungkook was something you did not understand, that was not from the same world as you, you had fallen in love with the little side of humanity that exsisted within him. Even if it was very little, you knew it was inside of him but he is afraid to let it show. Jungkook feels as if that side of him makes him appear weak but you believed the very opposite. Only the strong can admit to their weaknesses and fears. If only you coul get him to realize this. "I love you and you love me just the same." A dark chuckled erupted from his chest and he throws his head back to unleash it. "You are living in a delusion, child. I can not love a mere mortal, as I am a demon. Demons are uncapable of love, foolish human." Lies. Everything he spit out of his mouth were lies and you knew it. Jungkook knew it as well. 

He was the one who was with you in your darkest moments. When you were on the very brink of suicide, Jungkook was the only who encourage you to drop the razor blade away from your wrists. He was the only who was there to comfort you after your parents were brutually murdered. Jungkook was the one who was with you through every awful tragedy and trial. Always telling you he would always be there for you, that he loved you and would protect you. Jungkook knew he was lying through his teeth because he himself told you he loved you that one night.

"Stop lying to me, Jungkook. I love you and you love me as well."

"Shut up!" He growled, anger and fraustarion bubbled up inside of him. You knew he would try to scare you away and now you knew that there was no backing away. No going back from this. "I love you and you love me." You said, lovingly looking into Jungkook's eyes to find that humanity that you dearly missed. "I said shut up!" With an incredible grip, his hand wrapped around your neck and began to squeeze. Anger radiated off him as he slowly began to cut off your air flow, but you were not backing down now. Not after everything that has been said. Black dots clouded your vision but your brain was dead set on letting him know everything you feel. "Jun-gk-ook, I-lo-ve yo-" At this point panic begins to set in and tears run down your face onto his hand, but the pressure does not let up. This was it. You were going to die at the hands of the one you love the very most. 

Finally you excepted your fate and slowly closed your eyes. You waited for death to approach your doorstep because you truly believed this was the end of you. Jungkook would live with your blood on his hands for all of eternity. Soon Jungkook releases you inches before death and you fall to the ground with a thump as you gasp for air. Gulping the air greedily once Jungkook freed you from his grip. Loose pieces of hair covered your eyes and parcitally blocked the sight of his retreating figure as you watched his back. "I love you Jungkook. Beast in all and one day I will make you realize this."

"I love the beast that you have inside of you."

The end! Yes it doesn't have a happy ending and isn't fluffy but I'm actually happy with it!