The Gorgeous Stranger - Key Oneshot

SHINee and BTS One Shots

Sweaty bodies grind themselves against each other as the bass from the speakers boomed. The heavy atmosphere was filled with the smell of alcohol and perspiration, the scent of teenagers living it up making you want to gag. Flashing iridescent lights would blind you every now and again as you watched your friends on the dance floor, flirting with guys that could be one a ert, or two a serial killer. The world was a scary place but all reasoning can fly straight out a window once alcohol is involved. This wretched place was not one where you wanted to be but staying at home all cozy in your pj's while blasting music through your headphones was not an option when your friends believe you dont get out enough. You didn't ask to go out clubbing but your friends quickly over ruled that. Now you were shoved into a skin tight, little black dress that your sister owned while sitting in a corner booth as you sipped from a water bottle that you brought. You were not stupid enough to actually drink or eat anything in the club. Anything could be spiked by a teenager or someone wanting to cause trouble so you made a pact to yourself. Don't eat or drink anything there no matter how hungry or thirsty you are! You were saving your first kiss with your first boyfriend, not with some creep you bumped into at a club at midnight while being drunk out of your mind.

"Ugh I don't even want to be here. I just want to go home!" Groaning with annoyance, you drown your sorrows in the water from your water bottle. The music swallowed your groans and the repeative trap sequences screamed into your ear drums. A dull headache washed over you and all you wanted was to leave but your friends were your ride. By the looks of it with a random male having a intense make out session with Chae Rin, your bestfriend, going home wasn't an option at the moment. Finally fed up with scenery, you wanted to find some peace and quiet so you quickly grabbed your purse and made your way out of the club. Chilling air from the starry night blasted you when you made your way out, shivers erupted from your skin and you quickly wrapped your arms around yourself to try to gather as much warmth as possible. If only you were able to come with your beloved sweats and a cozy hoodie instead of a dress that barely covered your behind. "If only...." you sighed. The outside wasn't that much better and you watched as a girl, who clearly had too much to drink, tumble over her own two bare feet. Even though the night was a big ball of frustration, the brightly lit moon helped calm your nerves and a deep breath of cold air refreshed your starving lungs.

The roar of an engine blasted through the air, a motorcycle was pulling into the parking lot fast. The driver pulled in on what you called a deathtrap and parked it only a few feet away from where you were currently standing, a black tinted helmet blocking your view of the owners face. His body was dressed in a tight black v neck with a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and converse to match. The outline of a very well built body could be seen through the fabric and the sight of his muscles moving as he removed his helmet were quite visible. You didn't realize you were drooling until the darkest pair of eyes meet your own. The mysterious man's piercing eyes were almost staring into your soul. It was almost as if time had stopped and you lost the ability to breath once you caught sight of those cheek bones and sharp jawline that you wanted nothing more than you touch. Your eyes shifted down and when you caught sight of those plump pink lips, you knew you were a goner. He was too gorgeous and your fingers itched at the desire to run themselves in his black silky hair.

Who was this gorgeous stranger?

His name was Kim Kibum, the man who everyone feared and respected, now standing before you in his mighty glory. The intimidation radiated off his great stature and those piercing black eyes could have a grown man crying to his mother. You knew this man from the rumors around town. Though there were many stories and rumors regarding his life and work in the infamous gang SHINee, Kim Kibum or Key, was nothing but a stranger to you. A very gorgeous stranger at that. His existence was a mystery, one you itched to solve. Of course there were plenty of times were your curiosity would kick in and your eyes would wonder towards him during the one class the two of you shared but you have never spoken a word to each other. SHINee themselves were dangerous so you would much rather live to see your college years than mess with them. No matter how strong your curiosity was or how attractive Key was with those amazingly high and prominent cheekbones. No one has ever approached Key in fear that he would eat them if they ever spoke to him. Yes, there was rumor of him eating people if they made him angry. Talk about a fear of cannibalism.

It was almost as if you were trapped in a block of ice and Key's stare left you immobilized. Those beautiful but cold eyes were locked on your now frozen body. Unspoken words were passed through that gaze in a language you did not understand. Finally you worked up the nerve to break eye contact and made your way back inside the club to find your friends. It seems that time stops for no one even though it felt like that with your first real contact with Key, the party inside increasing in energy at every second. The already crowded dance floor was now a sea of people that seemed to never end. Teen girls trying to attract there partners for the night and men going after their next conquest made you feel sick to your stomach since this was never your scene to begin with. Hopelessly you gave up on finding Chae Rin because you knew it would be a lost cause. With this many people crowded into one space, finding her was like trying to find a needle in a hack stack. Mission Impossible.

You slid across the wall to avoid being trampled and to stick to being invisible from unwanted attention. A dimly lit hallway worked itself into your vision and you quietly slipped in coming across a small lounge. Voices rumbled from inside and your blood ran cold when something in your stomach was telling you to run. Through the small crack of the slightly jarred door, you saw burley men surrounding a broken down poker table dressed to the nines in perfectly tailored suits. Beautiful but barely dressed woman were slung across the laps of twice their age powerful looking men. The smell of cigar smoke slightly choked you but what made your blood run cold was not the strange men or even the guns in their holsters.

"Did you delivery the package? I don't care about excuses Chan Woo! I care about money and you know what I do when I don't make money? I take care of the problem. Permanently."

Were you witnessing a crime ring?!

Panic set in and that's where you drew the line, wanting to get as far away as possible quietly. Luck was not on your side however and a old floor board creaked underneath the pressure of your feet. The room went deathly silent.

"Someone is outside."

"Check the hallway for any unwanted 'guests' Maybe even greet them with the barrel of a gun. Just make sure not to leave a mess like last time Minsu."

"Oh no! This is the end! I'm sorry mom! I lied! I was the one who broke your favorite lamp and blamed it on the cat! I'm sorry dad embarrassing you infront of your co workers by letting it slip that you fart after every time you drink a beer! I'm sorry Eun Min for being a bad sis..."

With a sense of urgency, your arms were pulled from behind and you were slammed into a wall.

"This is the end! Goodbye world!"

You were prepared to take a bullet to the head but nothing prepared you for this. Your very first kiss was taken by a gorgeous stranger.

Key's lips claimed yours, moving in sync while his demanded dominance. His huge and callous hands exploring your body while yours wrapped themselves tightly around his neck instinctively. A sense of urgency radiated off his body and you seemed to forget about the impending doom for a moment before you were brought back to reality. Pushing yourself away was no use because Key's strength overruled yours, meeting your lips together again.

"Who's out here!" The man you assumed to be Minsu demanded but Key payed him no heed, instead angling his head to where he could deepen the kiss. Your body was pinned to the wall with Key against you like a second skin

" teenagers." Minsu grumbled, stalking back into the lounge with his fellow criminals. The door was shut tightly with a slam to avoid any more disturbances.

"What was that?" You asked, breathing heavily after breaking apart.

"I believe I just saved your life sweetheart."

Little did you know that one night would be the beginning of the next chapter of your life. Key being the one of the main characters in your life story. That was the night life changed for you and the gorgeous stranger forever.

Un-edited!!!!