Chapter 1

Winning back the Lost

 

 

 

-25th December 2006-

“We have landed in Seoul, Korea. We hope you’ve had a great time on __________ airlines. Have a pleasant trip. And lastly, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!” cracked the PA system of the plane.

 

The blonde girl together with her two best friends, Yuri and Tiffany, finally were back in Korea. They had been on a trip to San Francisco, where Jessica and Fany were born, just a week before they were going to debut as a girl idol group, SNSD. Kindly, Jessica’s parents had paid for their expenses and also their Business Class air tickets back to Korea.

 

On the other hand, SUJU (Super Junior) members, who had debuted a year ago, were on the same airplane as the girls. They were just in a different cabin. SUJU members and the trio had been close friends during their trainee years but due to their hectic schedule, the friends didn’t meet up often and they became distant.

 

Finally reaching the arrival gates, the girls headed towards the conveyor belts to look for their luggage quickly so that they could immediately head back to their dorm where the other 6 girls would be waiting.

 

“Hey girls!”

 

The trio spun their heads around in unison, and saw the SUJU members.

 

They headed up to hug each of the members. But for Sica, she didn’t hug one of them. Instead, she just said hi coldly.  That serves her reputation of being the Ice Princess. He said hi back and shrugged his shoulders, avoiding eye contact with Sica.

 

“Hyung, are you alright?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Yeah… I think,” Dong Hae faked a smile and walked away quietly, leaving awkward Jessica with the others. 

=========================================================================================================================

Sorry, this is just a random thing i thought of for fun. Just comment anyhow u like...smiley

=========================================================================================================================

Sincerely,

Jessica Stefanie Carrington