Misunderstanding

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

SIXTEEN have a recording today. Me and my fellow trainees woke up early to prepare for another recording.

I'm actually not feeling well. I just hope that JYP-nim will not make us do a very hard mission, or else I will surely fail it.

"Dahyun, are you okay?"

That's Chaeyoung, one of my closest friends, and also a fellow trainee.

I smiled weakly at her and nodded.

She pouted and gently put her hand on my forehead. "Liar. Your body temperature is not normal. The others should know about this."

I grabbed her arm and shooked my head. "Please don't do that." I begged.

"But Dahyun, what if your condition get worse? What if you faint during the recording? I'm just worried about you." She reasoned out which pretty makes sense. But still, I don't want others to know that I'm not feeling well.

I don't want to show my weak side to anybody.

If others will found out about this, I'm pretty sure the staffs will inform my parents, which I'm avoiding not to happen.

If my parents find out that I'm having a hard time right now, they will surely make me stop being an idol. They will surely make me stop achieving my dream.

And I don't want that to happen.

I want to be an idol. I want to debut. I want to sing and dance. I want to show them my talent.

At first, that was just my reason why I want to be an idol. But now, I found another reason to become one.

Jungkook.

He's now one of the reasons why I want to become an idol.

Because I want to be with him. To always see him on music shows, to be with him on the same TV program, to work with him, to achieve the same dream like him.

Speaking of Jungkook, I haven't replied to his text this morning. Reminds myself to do that later. 

Chaeyoung sighed. "Fine. I won't tell anyone. But promise me that you will not faint, or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Whatever. Here..."

She handed me a small bottle.

"Medicine."

I made a face. "You know very well that I don't take medicines. I hate the bitter taste of it. It makes me want to puke. So, no... I won't take this." I pushed the bottle away.

She grabbed my hand and forcefully put the medicine on my palm. "Take this medicine or else I'll the others that you're sick."

Is she threatening me? Because wow... She looks really scary. But still, Chaeyoung looks cute.

I pouted. "Chaeyoung, please don't be like this."

She puffed her cheeks and shook her head. "Take this. Or else you won't like it when I call a random male idol to carry you briday style if you faint later."

Wait.. what?

"Random male idol?"

"Yeah! I will seriously do that!"

I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "Who?"

"A BTS member."

My eyes widened when she said the word "BTS."

Could it be that Chaeyoung knows my relationship with Jungkook?

"I saw you with a BTS member last time."

"Chaeyoung --- "

She gave me a teasing smile. "Don't worry. I won't telly anyone." Then she winked at me.

I want to ask her how did she find out about me and Jungkook but the manager called us up.

She linked her arm on mine and whispered. "You and Jimin sunbaenim look good together, by the way."

WAIT HOLD UP.

Did she just said "Jimin sunbaenim"?

I looked at Chaeyoung and she's grinning at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"I will never forget the way he looks at you at that time. It's pure of sincerity... and love."

"Chaeyoung, you're wrong --- "

"DAHYUN! CHAEYOUNG! Hurry up, we will be late!" Manager called us.

Chaeyoung dragged me and we hurriedly went inside the van.

We were sitting beside each other. But I don't know how to tell her that there's nothing going on between me and Jimin.

It's Jungkook, not Jimin.

But the others are also inside the van and if they heard us talking about BTS, and finds out that I have a connection with Jungkook and Jimin, I will be doomed.

I sighed and just wished nothing bad will happen on this day.

---

The more I try to move, the more my body aches.

I can feel my body temperature rising up and I know that my fever is getting worse.

I looked at Chaeyoung and caught her staring at me with pure concern.

I weakly smiled at her and signalled that I'm okay.

She just nodded her head and proceed to practice her dance.

I excused myself for awhile.

I went outside the recording room and decided to stay out the hallways since I feel a bit stuffy inside the recording room.

I leaned my back on the wall and slowly slide my body until my gently hit the cold floor.

This place of the Mnet building seems isolated so I think I'm safe and no one will see me here.

I closed my eyes for a bit and control my heavy breathing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter