Another Problem

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am pacing back and forth inside the waiting room. No matter what I do, I can't keep myself calm.

My fiancee, Dahyun, just fainted. And she has a fever.

I am worried sick right now. I want to run back at the clinic and see how she is doing.

But I can't do that.

Our manager is keeping an eye on us. Mnet staffs are everywhere. And Dahyun's fellow SIXTEEN members are there, too.

I shouldn't do a selfish act that will lead us, especially Dahyun, in danger.

I checked my phone for the nth time and still got disappointed when there's no message from Dahyun.

Is she awake now?

Is she still in pain?

What if she needs me?

What if she's waiting for me to come and see her?

What if...

I pulled my hair from too much frustration.

I just want to see Dahyun right now.

I sighed and decided to take a seat.

Taehyung pulled his chair closer to mine and patted my back. "Hey, I don't know what happened back there, but I do hope that everything will be alright."

I just nodded and hope as well that everything will be alright.

Right at that moment, the door opened, and there our manager and Jimin entered.

I can't help myself but clench my fist and glared at Jimin.

Suga hyung saw my raging reaction so he gently reached for my clench fist and squeezed it. "Hey, calm down."

I took a deep breath, hoping it will somehow keep me calm just for a bit.

Our manager locked the door and leaned on it, arms folded on his chest. "We have a big problem."

All our eyes are on him.

I don't know why I suddenly felt scared for what he is going to say.

I was hoping that whatever he is going to say will not be about what happened earlier, but I was wrong.

Because his eyes are set on both me and Jimin.

And all I can do is silently pray that this won't have a big effect on my relationship with Dahyun.

"Apparently, there was a paparazzi who saw what happened at the hallways earlier." Our manager began. "And he is not just a simple paparazzi that is easy to negotiate with. He's from a big and well-known agency."

"Dispatch." Namjoon hyung said with a worried tone on his voice.

"Yes. You're right. It's Dispatch." Our manager confirmed. "The agency who enjoys making false dating rumors."

When he mentioned the words "false dating rumors," I didn't feel a bit worried, because me and Dahyun are dating for "real." Well, secretly... but real.

And one more fact about me and Dahyun... we're getting married. So, nope. I am not affected with whatever Dispatch is going to do. If they want to make a dating rumor about me and Dahyun, then fine! I would definitely like that idea so that I can now freely hold her hand in public or even express my feelings for her without limit.

"But Jungkook and Dahyun are dating for real so I don't think there would be any problem for that." Jin hyung is right. I'm glad we're thinking the same.

"That's the problem!" Our manager can't help but whine.

We all looked at him with confusion. Well, not totally "all" of us. Jimin is just keeping a serious face and it looks like he's thinking of something deep.

"Dispatch didn't get a clear picture of Jungkook carrying Dahyun. Although, it was pretty obvious that it's Jungkook on the picture. But Dahyun... her face was covered by her hair so they didn't recognize her."

"Well, that's a relief, right? At least, we managed to keep Dahyun's identity safe." J-Hope said.

I slightly felt relieved about it too. Knowing that Dahyun is just starting her career as a Kpop idol, I don't want to risk her dream to become one just because of a scandal.

"I don't think it's too far to be considered as a "relief" thing." Jimin said. He looked at me straight in the eye. "Dahyun was mistaken from somebody else."

Wait... what?

Taehyung gasped. I turned to looked at him and with trembling hands, he handed me his phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter