Alternative Ending

Freezing

Because then I woke up, unconsciously pulled my knees up to my chin and almost hit my face with them. Although someone's hand stopped me from doing so, quickly being placed on my legs blocking the move. I don't know if it was because of me struggling through the dream, but she haven't been sleeping since an hour. I shivered from cold. Jiyoon covered me with blanked and put her palm on my feverish forehead.

„Jesus, Hyuna, you got a fever," She whispered kissing my cheek tenderly, „I'll go get you something."

„No," I turned around to face her properly, I saw her worried expression, „Stay with me here, in bed, please."

She frowned for a moment, but for my luck I didn't have to say anything more to convince her.

„You were everywhere during your sleep, like struggling a lot, oh, and your hands were cold as hell." She sighed deeply, while she flicking some of strands of my hair from my face.

„I had a nightmare. Again."

„You should stop thinking about it. It's not your fault. And I am here with you."

„But..."

„No buts. Until they got one more t and are yours."

She giggled as I hit her with my fist, reaching her arm.

„I love you." I just said it. Just like that. It seemed so easy.

She smiled.

----

I decided to write short, alternative ending. Although, I love writing angst stuff, I thought of less angst ending. It's still kinda sad, right? 

.2016