Chapter 9: No Games

Baby-Sitting A Pretty Boy

Yeah...Wang you need something?

Startled, I tried to step away but pretty boy pulled me closer.

No no...just checking in on the dinner. My bad for interrupting there, Wang replied with a goofy smile on his face. 

Dude, you still are...pretty boy said cockily still hugging me

NO...YOU ARE NOT! I jumped in while kicking pretty boy and freeing myself from his hold. 

Sorry dear, dinner is almost done. Can you give me few more minutes? Jackson nodded and went back to the other room. I sighed and ly to see pretty boy with that smug smile looking at me. 

Really!! Why did you do that?

I'm pretty sure Wang is having some funny ideas now

Is that so bad?

What do you think? I reply frustratingly. Stop with your games. Seriously, it's not funny. 

What if I'm not playing games Nat?

Yeah right...I scoffed.

OK enough with this, can you help setting the table? I asked

This conversation is not over cookie, Pretty boy said and went about setting the table. 

Thankfully, the dinner went without a hitch and the boys left soon after as it was already late. But not without getting me to agree first about them staying over tomorrow.

And I got to tell you, Jackson is a champ in convincing. He literally just had me saying Yes in few minutes. What can I say, the kid is adorable and yes, the emotional blackmail of course! Using Pretty Boy's last night card also did its job. So yeah, we are having a farewell party I guess and you are invited!! 

Author note:

Hi lovelies, sorry for the long wait and for this very very short (lame, I hope not!) update. I promise, I will update the next chapter ASAP. I have the weekend to spin a longer story and hopefully an interesting one aite! haha.

So yes, leave me your thoughts and maybe your short imagines of how the party should be or how you want it to be...hahaha #IfYaKnowWhatIMean Suggest ur themes!! :D

FYI - You are invited to the Party. Get your dancing shoe and hop over, let's give the best party to Markson duo!! kekeke