Chapter 1

Forbidden Fruit | DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fantasizing is similar to day dreaming. A person who is very interested in old cars, for example, may daydream, or fantasize about owning a vintage car, or driving one down the road. Fantasizing specifically about another person does not mean that you are ually attracted to them. All fantasies involving other people are not ual, and some may be completely platonic. One may fantasize about belonging to another family, or having a parent different than one's own. However, ual fantasies are quite common. Fantasy is closely related to experience and desire. Having an emotional, mental or physical desire for something may also cause you to fantasize, or imagine experiencing that thing in specific ways.

Whatever may this be what Yoona was feeling now is this, she is indulge in excessive daydreaming not about a thing, but let us say someone. She sigh, well this is all you can do when you know that the one you are fantasizing is someone you can’t get.

“What have I thought you kiddo?” Yoona look at her best friend Hyoyeon. She crease her brow, the older girl smile at her and look at a petite girl who was in the line to buy food.

“I know you like Miss Kim.” Yoona immediately cover the big mouth of her best friend.

“Your parents didn’t teach you to keep quite when needed?’ Yoona glare making Hyoyeon laugh. She remove the hands of her best friend that was covering .

“Where is the over confident Im Yoona I know? Already tamed by the sizzling hot professor of us?” Hyoyeon wiggle her brow. Yoona shook her head. She was thinking for an answer.

“It is just I don’t want to be the topic of the whole university again. I once cause one of our professor to be kick by the school. I promise mom that will never happen again.” Hyoyeon look at her best friend and shook her head.

“Plus I think Miss Kim wasn’t a gay. I once see her with a guy last night.” Yoona lazily rest her head in the table.

“That was the reason why you are being grumpy? Yoona follow your heart.” Hyoyeon smile, Yoona look at her friend with confuse look.

“Are you really my best friend?” Yoona smile weakly. Hyoyeon laugh and ruffled Yoona’s hair.

“Are you by chance . . . that wasn’t your fault and it all happened in the past now.” Hyoyeon explained to Yoona. The latter shook her head.

“No I already talk to Miss Kwon she told me that she already move on. She even told me that incident cause for her to meet the one she will love for the rest of her life. I was quite bitter when she told me that, but when I met Miss Kim. . . I don’t know who I am anymore.” Yoona tried to explain.

“Then follow your heart.” Hyoyeon repeat again.

“Even it will cause trouble to some other person?” Yoona asked. Hyoyeon look at her and smile.

“You were called ‘Trouble Yoona’ for nothing. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter