Chapter 2

Forbidden Fruit | DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It should be the usual lunch where Taeyeon is eating with her packed lunch ALONE. Yes, she should be alone by now. Then a girl named Im Yoona was too hard to handle. She won’t stop if Taeyeon didn’t let her.

“Stop looking at me like I am the most interesting person in this world Yoona.” Taeyeon says firmly as she eat. Yoona just smile like an idiot.

“Because you are Miss Kim. Anyone have told you that?’ Yoona asked back making Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She just want to leave the girl, but she know how Yoona will embarrass her if she did. Yoona have did that to her many times, and she felt like eating by the earth alive.

“You just did.” Yoona smile widely with the answer. She pinch Taeyeon’s cheeks and smile.

“I really like you. You are so cute.” Yoona get something at her bag. It was packed lunch too.

“For whom is that? I thought you already ate?” Taeyeon asked in curiosity. Yoona told her that she already ate, and watching Taeyeon will make her fuller.

“Don’t be jealous ok? It was for you. I told mom that I will gave my favorite professor the most special kimbap in town. When she learned that it was a professor she told me that she will make the most special one.” Yoona smile like an idiot and move the packed kimbap to Taeyeon.

“Accept that because I don’t want my mom being disappointed.” Taeyeon feel obliged, and she get the packed lunch.

“You are really cute. You are making me fall for you deeper babe.” Yoona pinch Taeyeon’s cheeks again.

“Don’t tell me you are the owner of the ramen and kimbap house near the station?” Taeyeon asked, and Yoona smile like an idiot again like the usual.

“Omona I never knew that you are stalking me. How did you know?” Yoona cross her arms and lean in making her face to Taeyeon’s face an inch away. Taeyeon distance herself. She was glaring at Yoona.

“I am asking you. Who says I am stalking you?” Taeyeon look at the other because she can’t take the stare Yoona was giving her.

“You just did.”

“What?!! I didn’t say I am stalking you.”

“You did again.” Yoona was smirking and Taeyeon really wants to sweep it off her face. But Taeyeon was still dorky girl she is.

“No I am not. I didn’t say that I am-“ Taeyeon stops and Yoona smile like she won the championship. Taeyeon feel little dumber talking with this Im.

“Don’t you have most valued things to do than staring at me?” Taeyeon was starting to feel annoyed with this girl.

“The most important thing for me is you. Technically speaking anything connected with you is the most valued thing.” Yoona smile again, and Taeyeon sigh in defeat. She can’t do anything with this energetic kid.

 

 

 

Yoona was trying her best to study because tomorrow will be their exam. She know what she have been doing the past week wasn’t helping. She was spending most of the time sending Taeyeon home though the latter don’t want to. Now due to that she wasn’t able to study because when she reach home she felt tired, and directly fell asleep.

Now she was cramming she doesn’t have anyone to blame because it was all her fault. Yoona look at her phone with the message of her mom.

“Im Yoona it was 8 already. Go home now!!” Yoona doesn’t want to go home yet, but her mom will always be the one to obey, so Yoona doesn’t have any choice. She have to go home now.

 

Yoona reach the house and was surprised to see who was there. The one she never expect to be there. She wear her slipper and greet her mom. Taeyeon was in the kitchen helping her mother.’

“We’ve been waiting for you dear. Miss Kim was here 30 minutes before you came. I told her that you’ve been going home lately. I was thankful that she explain everything to me, and now I understand. Why are you still at the school this late when you know that your professor will be going here to continue your tutoring session?” Mrs. Im was scolding her daughter. Yoona doesn’t have any idea where the ‘Taeyeon tutoring her’ came? If this was Taeyeon’s idea of covering her up, she was really thankful.

“Anyway you should change your clothes now, we will have our dinner.” Mrs. Im added, nodded and she look at Taeyeon who just smile at her and bow. Yoona think it was kind odd, but she just ignore everything.

 

 

The three was settled in the dining room eating their diner. Yoona was quietly eating, which find by Taeyeon was quite different. When Yoona was in the sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter