Is it really you

Mr. Cherry Popper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's voice sounds so familiar.."

"No no no, II think it's not him."

"Seriously look at him, he looks so pure,and innocent."

"But he is a man, but looks can be deceiving right." Dara is having a mental battle when someone poke her in the side.

Chanyeol come closer to Dara and whispered to her" Are you okay Dara, if you are not comfortable with us we can leave."

"It's okay really, I think they are nice guys like you are, and asCL  said the more the merrier." She whispered to Chanyeol and smile.

Everyone that is with them on the table saw what they did..

Baekhyun clear his throat "Aherm, Yoda what do you think your doin."

"You're taking advantage of Dara." Chen teases.

"No I'm not." Chanyeol defense 

"By the way Dara where have you been all my life."D.O said out of nowhere.

"Eh?" The three girls look at D.O at the same time.

The boy's burst out laughing..

 

As the night goes by everyone of them is enjoying the company of each other. The girls learn that the 9 boys are called EXO because their handsomeness is out of this world, they also learn that they are friends since they are young. And now they are managing their own companies. And not some companies their companies are one of the leading in the world... Even though the boys are all heirs they are so very down to earth...

The girls feel comfortable with them.

 

It's been late and Dara feel lightheaded and tipsy so she decided to bid her goodnight to them.

"Guys I think I need to go now, my apartment is so far away from here and its getting late too."

"Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter