B. A. P on Crack - Honeymoon in Hawaii [Part 3]

B. A. P on Crack - Honeymoon in Hawaii

Warning: Bunch of curses ahead


Part Three

 

 

Daehyun and Youngjae had retired to their room along with the two oldest, leaving the maknaes to deal with their own craziness in the living room. Daehyun went to shower first so Youngjae decided to wait for his turn while scrolling through his Instagram and Twitter on their shared bed. Once in a while he giggled when he came across some cute fanarts that their fans made. He even came across a couple of Daejae fanarts while scrolling through his screen.

 

But then he was left chocking on his own spit when he accidentally tap on that one particular rated Daejae fanart and to make it worse, his stupid fat thumb slipped and double tap the picture.

 

Great, he felt like the red heart on the corner of the picture was mocking him right on his face.

 

He hastily tapped on the red heart symbol to make the color disappear. He just hopes that no one would ever see that. Except that a few seconds later an Instagram notification appeared and when he clicked on said notification he was welcomed with a picture of a crying chibi on the floor next to a screen shot of yjaybaby liked throbbingdickdae’s photo with a caption says “OMG @yjaybaby liked my fanart post! HE LIKED MY POST! DAEJAE IS REAL!!! Now I can descend to hell peacefully TT^TT”.

 

Why was luck never on his side?

 

Youngjae decided he had enough of SNS for the day and threw his phone beside him. Just then he heard a ding from Daehyun's side of bed. Youngjae saw the light from Daehyun's phone blinking repeatedly, indicating a newly received message. It was his nature to be such a nosey prick so he stretched his arm to grab the older's phone.

 

1 New Message

 

'And who could that be?' Again, Youngjae's busy body personality kicking in. He taps on the message notification.

 

Suwoong <3

Hyuuuuuuuung~ I miss u so so much! When are u coming home?? TT^TT

 

Youngjae's grip on the phone becomes tighter. He unconsciously chewing hard on his bottom lips, making it bled as he could taste a tinge of iron on his tongue but then he couldn't care less. He was still glaring on the said text when Daehyun was out with his shower.

 

"Hey, I'm done. It's your turn." Daehyun announced as he dried his wet hair with the towel in his hand.  But when he didn't received any response from the younger he turned to see what makes the latter so occupied.

 

And he found a familiar device in the younger’s possession.

 

"What are you doing with my phone?" Daehyun asked, his hands are still busy drying his wet hair.

 

"Are you still in contact with Suwoong?" Youngjae asked. His eyes never left the screen. Daehyun narrowed his eyes on the younger.

 

"Did you just snoop on my phone?"

 

"I'm asking you a question Jung Daehyun." Youngjae spat.

 

Daehyun let out a sigh. He threw the towel on the railing and plopped himself next to the younger. He observed the younger. Youngjae still haven’t moved an inch and his eyes are still on the phone. Then Daehyun started speaking.

 

"Yeah, we've went out together a couple of times." The older shrugged. Youngjae’s jaw tightens hearing the new info.

 

"Just the two of you?" The younger asked as he tried hard to stay calm.

 

"Yeah, but there's one time Himchan-hyung joined with us." Daehyun shrugged.

 

"Okay."

 

With that, Youngjae left for the bathroom. Daehyun could sense that his younger friend was behaving oddly but then he just shrugged it off.

 

It might be one of Youngjae’s diva moments there.

 


 

It was 20 minutes later Daehyun heard the bathroom door clicked open and Youngjae came out of it. The younger was wearing a long t-shirt, a gift from a fan. The t-shirt totally covered up the shorts he wore underneath.

 

Daehyun gulped.

 

But then he was left confused when Youngjae grabbed the pillow and walked towards the bedroom door without sparing him a glance.

 

“Where are you going?” Daehyun blurted.

 

"I'm going to sleep with Zelo." Youngjae nonchalantly replied.

 

"Wait, why?" Daehyun asked incredulously.

 

"I don't wanna sleep next to a hoe."

 

And that explained why Daehyun was left alone on his supposed shared bed with Youngjae, gawking in disbelief at the closed door.

 


 

Zelo didn't know what to do, especially not with a wailing Youngjae burying his face on his lap while shouting some incoherent curses directed towards a certain main vocalist in their group. He just patted the older’s head warily, afraid if Youngjae ever snaps his head up and bite his hand.

 

What? Youngjae can be feisty sometimes.

 

Jongup wasn’t being any help as the older was busying himself with the newly acquired Banghim video that he got earlier. Zelo scrunched up his face when he saw the older kept smiling dazedly as the latter watch the video in his camcorder, not to mention that the older kept repeating the same part over and over again for the past half an hour.

 

And now he needs to get back to this big baby who is still wailing on his lap, crying his heart out on his nonexistent love life with a certain main vocalist.

 

Zelo could sense an incoming headache.

 

"That fat cheated on meeee! He ing cheated on me with that ing ugly Sujong, that !" Zelo winced at the loud voice coming from Youngjae. He wondered if Daehyun ever heard that. But then his question was answered when he heard a loud snore came from the room opposite to them.

 

That was Jung Daehyun alright.

 

"His name is Suwoong and as far as I know that guy is a ing perfect definition of a pretty boy. But that beside the point, you and Daehyun are not even together in the first place anyway." Jongup unhelpfully supplied, in which he earned a spiteful glare from Youngjae.

 

"Shut up you dickface!" Youngjae jested. But it was either Jongup is an oblivious retard or he is a masochistic bastard that asks for a smack on the head with a freaking huge wrecking ball since he dared to talk back.

 

"Wow, I wonder how many times you said the word just now."

 

"Jongup-hyung, why don't you just watch that Banghim video you took earlier?" Zelo swiftly changed the topic. As much as he too wanted to smack that 4D alien on the head for being an , he didn’t want a blood bath in this room when they’re supposed to enjoy their vacation.

 

And Yongguk wouldn’t be too happy to know that they’ve lost one of their members.

 

"Banghim?" Youngjae interrupted. His face was painted with confusion though his puppy eyes still welled in tears.

 

Good, at least he’s distracted.

 

"It’s Yongguk and Himchan couple name. I accidentally walked on them making out just now in their room. Thought of borrowing a charger but I've got better things instead." Jongup wiggled his eyebrows. Hearing the new information, Youngjae once again wailing like a baby, but this time it is much worse than before.

 

“Wahhhhhhhh! Even that grandpa and that ing rabbit got a better love life than me! This is unfair! Stupid love life! Stupid Banghim! Stupid Jung Daehyun! Go to hell all of you!!”

 

“I don’t think they’ll appreciate you calling them that.”

 

 “SHUT THE UP YOU ING DICKLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING ALIEN!”

 

And Zelo predicted that it was going to be a long night.

 


 

Zelo just finished washing his face and brushing his teeth when he walked out of the bathroom and saw a discerning image of their dancing machine sprawled unsophisticatedly on the couch near the window. But that was not all. His eyes trained towards the messy bed and saw Youngjae was taking a selfie on it, shirtless, with only a duvet to cover up his pale chest.

 

“Err, what’re you doing?”

 

Youngjae ignored the younger’s question and waving and winking to the camera lens before uploading it on Instagram. Few seconds later Zelo heard his phone dinged and Zelo moved to the side table to pick up his phone. He saw an Instagram notification and tapped on it.

 

yjaybaby Just woke up. @byzelo is washing up right now~

 

“Umm, why are you tagging me in this?” Zelo asked while scratching his head confusedly. But then again he was left in the dark when the older ignored him. A few seconds later Zelo heard some furious stomps heading towards his room and he jumped in his spot when the door was violently knocked and a shout of ‘Yoo Youngjae you better come out this instant!’ emanated throughout the house.

 

By then Zelo knew how violent Daehyun could get.

 

Zelo was about to open the door when Youngjae stopped him.

 

“Give me your shirt.” Zelo obediently headed towards his suitcase but once again he was stopped by the older.

 

“I mean the shirt you’re wearing now.” Youngjae hissed.

 

“Why?” Zelo asked incredulously. He could still hear the rattle sounds of the door knob and incessant pounding on the door by a certain furious Jung Daehyun. He was even more bewildered for the fact that Jongup could sleep through everything despite the loud sounds.

 

“Just strip and give it to me. NOW.” Youngjae bellowed. Zelo hastily pulled off his shirt and gave it to Youngjae. He watched as Youngjae grabbed on the shirt and wore it, the shirt was loose on Youngjae’s frame. In fact, Youngjae looked quite adorable in that loose shirt that almost covered up the latter’s boxer.

 

Wait, wasn’t Youngjae wore a short yesterday?

 

Youngjae then got out of the bed and pushed Zelo to sit on the messy bed, messing up the maknae’s hair while at it; leaving the maknae even more perplexed. He messed up his hair and pulled the shirt on one side, exposing a bit of his shoulder. Once he deemed good enough he cleared his throat and slammed the door open, a sight of a furious Daehyun with his hand paused awkwardly in the midair met him.

 

“What?” Youngjae haughtily started.

 

Daehyun took in the sight in front of him. The messy hair, the loose shirt that clearly wasn’t his and to top it all Youngjae was wearing nothing on his bottom but a pair of black boxer. It began to click when he saw a shirtless Zelo sitting on the messy bed with a messy hair, mirroring Youngjae’s look.

 

Daehyun felt something churning unpleasantly at the bottom of his stomach.

 

And he was positive that it wasn’t because of hunger because he just stuffed a towering stack of pancakes made by Himchan in his mouth before stomping his way towards the maknae’s room when he saw Youngjae’s post while he was scrolling through his Instagram earlier.

 

“We need to talk.” Daehyun growled dangerously.

 

It was all happened too fast. The last few things registered through Zelo’s head was Youngjae’s yelp, Daehyun fiercely pulled the former away from the door frame and the sound of the door slaming shut coming from the Daejae’s shared room.

 

Well, that was one eventful morning.

 

Zelo shook his head and turned to his back to retrieve his phone only to be left shrieking like a girl.

 

“Oh my God! Hyung! You scared me!" Zelo exclaimed while rubbing his bare chest to soothe his rapidly beating heart. He swears this 4D alien is going to be the death of him. Jongup only grinned at the younger; the camcorder was still in his hand.

 

“When did you wake up?” The youngest asked. He didn’t bother to ask what the latter was doing with the camcorder since it was damn obvious, seeing the tiny red light blinking tauntingly towards the now empty door frame.

 

“I woke up when you strip your shirt to give to Youngjae-hyung.”

 

“But I saw you’re still sleeping a few seconds before that!” Zelo baffled.

 

Jongup just shrugged and turn off his camcorder, the tiny red light was now gone. Zelo is extremely convinced that Jongup is a nonhuman being.

 


 

The morning started peacefully. Daehyun was devouring a ridiculously tall stack of pancakes made by Himchan while scrolling through his Instagram. Himchan on the other hand was flipping another batch of pancakes (because all the pancakes had been claimed by a certain food monster) in the pan when a deep voice belongs to their leader greeted them.

 

“Morning.” A fresh faced Yongguk entered the kitchen, displaying his gummy smile to the world. Himchan greeted back a brief ‘Morning~’ while the youngest of the three only hummed, mouth full with pancakes. Yongguk took a seat opposite to the main vocalist.

 

“Coffee?” Himchan gestured towards the mug in his hand.

 

“Sure.”

 

Himchan poured the steaming black liquid into the mug. He then walked towards Yongguk and passed him the mug. Yongguk muttered out a ‘Thanks’ and took a sip on the drinks. But before the liquid could make it into his throat, he sputtered out the black liquid, effectively spreading the mixture of his saliva and coffee all over the dining table; courtesy of a certain fatass main vocalist.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Himchan, who is also the victim of Daehyun’s loud, high-pitched shriek, bellowed while clutching on his poor heart.

 

Yongguk saw how Daehyun ignored Himchan’s exclaim and kept glaring at his phone screen, clutching the phone tighter in his hand. The younger then stood abruptly, causing the chair to topple on the wooden floor and stomped towards the direction of the maknae’s bedroom, leaving his phone behind. Though the oldest pair couldn’t see it, they were absolutely sure that the younger was fuming because of a certain head vocal of their group, judging from the pounding on the door and the shout of the head vocal’s name.

 

Both the oldest pair glanced towards each other in confusion. Their eyes automatically drifted towards the phone abandoned on the dining table. They briskly move towards the said device to see what on earth causing the food monster to be that furious (other than when there’s no food in sight). If one would describe the two now, they look like a pair of nosey ahjumma that exist in every neighborhood.

 

“Ah, so that’s the reason.” Himchan mumbled in realization when he saw the picture posted by a certain yjaybaby. Yongguk clucked his tongue in displease. Well, his coffee was deemed inedible now because of this !

 

Himchan just shrugged the matter off and bring a napkin to wipe off the table clean. He then took the freshly made pancakes and put the plate on the now squeaky-clean table.

 

“Do you want another coffee?”

 

“Yes please.”

 

Again, Himchan poured the bitter liquid into another mug and placed it in front of Yongguk. Yongguk let out a sigh and took the piece of ceramic and bring the mouth of the mug to his lips. The aroma from the coffee was alluring and again he could taste the bitterness of the holy black liquid once the fluid touched his taste bud.

 

BAM!

 

And again, Yongguk sputtered out his coffee, this time soaking the pancakes that was placed in front of him with the black liquid, causing the pancakes to turn soggy. Yongguk glared towards the direction of the door slamming, he presumed it was from the Daejae’s room. Himchan shook his head in defeat.

 

“You know what, screw breakfast. Let’s bring the kids out and ditch the two.”

 

“Good idea.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

I swear this is getting longer and longer but then I don’t want this fic to be a half-assed work so AHH! Screw everything!

 

Enjoy! Don’t forget to comment or subscribe!

 

image credit to daejae b.a.p (https://66.media.tumblr.com/db07ebc1bbc77c0858a0bbc0799748a6/tumblr_oddeh6hV5t1qc65cro1_r1_250.gif)