B. A. P on Crack - Honeymoon in Hawaii [Part 1]

B. A. P on Crack - Honeymoon in Hawaii

 

Part One

 

 

Daehyun never had thought of Youngjae as more than a best friend. Really, like seriously. He’s sure of that. He’s completely utterly positive that his feeling for the younger had never crossed that line, ever.

 

So, can someone explain to him why is he glaring at the chummy Zelo-Youngjae pair being all loveydovey like some lovesick fools just a few meters from him?

 

Okay, here’s how everything started. The group was having the usual practice when the leader decided for them to take a few minutes break. Usually the youngest will go latching his self to the oldest pair or even to his favorite Jongup-hyung but it seems that the youngest trying to venture out of his comfort zone and ended up attaching his self to the squishy JaeJae-hyung.

 

And that, Daehyun thought, didn't sit well with with.

 

Daehyun maintained his glare on the maknae who was busily latching his self on Youngjae like a ing parasite (in reality it was just the maknae showing his rare aegyo towards his hyung and he just hugged Youngjae innocently. It was just Daehyun’s mental being stupid.)

 

And his best friend wasn’t being helpful as the latter was giggling along happily with the giant maknae attached to him.

 

From the corner of his eyes, Daehyun caught someone rolled eyes at his direction. It was as if the person trying hard to make it obvious to tell him that ‘Yes, Imma sassing you punk’ right on his face. Daehyun’s forehead creased, obviously showing his confusion.

 

“What?” Daehyun asked. Yongguk scoffed.

 

“Just go claim your yellow bunny and stop acting like a jealous boyfriend.” Yongguk accused knowingly. Well, to Daehyun it was an accusation, an absurd one even since it wasn’t anywhere near the truth. Though he couldn’t really explain why he is getting flustered by the older remark.

 

“Wha- I’m not jealous! Sheesh!”Daehyun retorted. He almost cringed at the pathetic attempt since his voice cracked halfway.

 

Daehyun decided to ignore his leader. Just as his eyes drifted back towards the previous pair, Daehyun could feel himself growling as his eyes narrowed on the two. This time, Zelo seems to stepping up his game as the giant maknae decided it was cool to kiss Youngjae’s fluffy cheek.

 

Daehyun could feel something stirred unpleasantly in his stomach. The leader smirked knowingly from the sideline.

 

Just then, Daehyun’s eyes widened in realization and it seems that the leader caught the moment; his grin was such a giveaway.

 

“Could it be that…” Daehyun whispered. Yongguk unconsciously leaned closer; huge anticipation carved in his Captain Daejae’s heart waiting for the younger’s next words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…I’m hungry?” As if on cue, Daehyun’s stomach growled. Daehyun patted his stomach. “Yup, that might be the case. Oh, well. I guess I need to find something for this baby.” Daehyun concluded. He then skipped towards the pantry where stash of foods could be found to satiate his hunger, leaving the dumbfounded group leader behind.

 

Himchan was trying to get some water when he heard multiple thuds from a few meters behind him. He whirled himself around only to be greeted with the sight of his group leader banging his head repeatedly on the wall.

 

Repeatedly, I said.

 

Himcan raised his eyebrow.

 

“You okay Guk?” Himchan asked in concern as he approached the leader. His thirst was long forgotten. But then he halted his pace when Yongguk put up his hand (if Himchan was not mistaken, it’s a universal sign of ‘Hold up’; so he would deemed himself as an idiotif he couldn’t even understand that) and stopped damaging his neurons for a moment. The leader then turned to face his friend, despair was written all over his face.

 

“What did I ever do in the past life to end up with such an idiot and ing oblivious human as my group mate?”

 

“You’re not talking about me right?” Himchan frowned.

 

“Shut up before you too ended up on my ‘ing Idiot Humans’ list.” Yongguk growled. Himchan's frown deepened, offended by the leader's remark.

 

“How should I know who the you’re referring to?! We’ve got six members in our group and five of them are idiots, excluding me of course.” Himchan whined with a bit of sass in the end. Yongguk rubbed his face in defeat. He really ended up with a bunch of idiots. Wow.

 

“I was talking about Daehyun. Happy?”

 

At that Himchan let out a sigh as he rubbed his temple.

 

"Okay, what did he do now?" Himchan asked in exasperation.

 

"He obviously got jealous seeing Zelo and Youngjae being cutesy together but he ing shrugged off the feeling saying that it's his tummy that needed attention. Would you believe that?! He literally thought his feeling for Jae equal to his desire for food! Food I tell you!"The leader grabbed his hair in frustration.

 

"Wow, I know he's stupid but never thought he'd reached another level.” Himchan shook his head. He didn't know if he’s supposed to cry or laugh hearing that.

 

Again, Yongguk banged his head on the wall. But this time, Himchan just let the older be. Sometimes people really do need some brain damage. Who knows the older's mental level would ended up similar to the main vocalist's one.

 


 

Yongguk and Himchan tried really hard to ignore the stupidities that come in the form of his band mates loitering around them. They really did. But after half an hour sitting in the living room with such stupid people, they’re almost convinced that if nothing was done to stop the kids then they’ll end up being stupid too.

 

As people said, stupidity is contagious. So it’s better to avoid it.

 

There are three reasons why they should do something about the current situation, or in their case, it should be situations, with a capital ‘S’ to emphasize the plurality of it. 

 

First, there’s their maknae Zelo or better known as Junhong as off stage. A maknae supposedly comes in the form of a lovable, cutesy human being in which he will be loved no matter what by the people around him. Zelo is a cute maknae, really. He thinks that he’s too cute that it’s okay to breach Himchan’s personal space by whining and pestering the older continuously in the pretense that he lacked mother’s love and it seems that Himchan is second close to a mother figure. Thus it explained why the youngest now hugging Himchan like a koala on the mini sized sofa and the latter tried hard not to smack the maknae on the head.

 

Now secondly, we've got our dancing machine, Jongup. It is admirable to see how hardworking the younger is in perfecting his every move for their performances. But Yongguk thought it was too much when the younger bouncing and twirling around him, dancing his way along to some loud Chris Brown's song. Yongguk almost strangle the so-called angel Moon in their group.

 

Keyword: Almost.

 

And lastly we have our forever bickering duo that are too stupid to realize their feelings for  each other, kept playing those push and pull game that drove theoldest two insane. It seems that Daehyun accidentally wore the younger's underwear, again. Thus, resulting a forever angry slash y Youngjae and a kicked puppy DaeDae.

 

It seems that God knows that it was a matter of second before the oldest pair crack and so bringing their manager into the scene with some good news!

 

"Hey guys, I've got good news for you!" The manager interrupted cheerily. Good for him, he got the full attention from the boys. Yongguk and Himchan let out a sigh of relief.

 

"What's the good news?" Yongguk asked. The manager grinned.

 

"The boss has a gift for you people. And guess what?"

 

"What?” Zelo asked excitedly.

 

"Pack up boys. You’re going to Hawaii!" The manager cheered.

 


 

Daehyun found himself enjoying the view in front of him. It was peaceful, tranquil and almost everything beautiful. He could hear the waves crashing on the shore, birds chirping happily and the scene splayed in front of him, oh my god, it was like a painting.

 

Daehyun was relaxing on the recliner with his eyes closed when he felt a soft hand grazed his arm. He opened his eyes and turned his face to see whoever it was beside him. He was greeted with the sight of his best friend smiling sweetly at him. Daehyun took in the beautiful image painted in front of him.

 

Youngjae’s hair was tousled, it seems that the younger just has woken up. He was wearing a crumpled white dress shirt, a little too big on him with a few buttons off, revealing his collarbone. Funny, why does the shirt looks similar to mine? And to top that, the younger was wearing nothing down, except for a pair of black boxer.

 

Daehyun felt himself gulping.

 

“Why did you leave the bed?” Youngjae whined. The younger then plopped his cute little on Daehyun’s lap and wrapped his thin arms around the latter’s neck. Logically, Daehyun would freak out seeing his best friend acting too intimately with him but it seems that his brain was starting to malfunction. Instead of getting freaked out like he should, Daehyun just chuckled in amusement.

 

He. Freaking. Chuckled!

 

Daehyun guessed his was the one that did the thinking now, since his brain, well…dead.

 

The next thing he knew, his face was getting closer to Youngjae. His eyes trained on the pair of y sausage lips that he really likes (Get it? Get it? Muehehe).

 

“Dae…” Daehyun felt like he will never get tired of the soft voice came from Youngjae’s pink lips.

 

“Yeah…?” Daehyun felt breathless as their faces were getting nearer. He started to close his eyes.

 

“Dae…?!” Wait, why was the voice getting harder? Daehyun felt confused but didn't open his eyes.

 

“Oh my God! Wake up you punk! We’re here!”

 

Daehyun jolted awake as he heard the screeching voice. His eyes were wide opened and he was greeted with a frowning Youngjae instead of a sweet smiling face that greeted him previously. Then everything clicked.

 

Oh, it was a dream. Now that makes sense.

 

“Let’s go. Gosh, you drooled everywhere.” Youngjae said. His face clearly shows that he was disgusted. The younger didn’t waste any more time and got out of the car, leaving his best friend wiping off his drool alone.

 

Daehyun sighed. Well, that was a nice dream.

 

Wait, whaaaaaaat?

 


 

Yongguk gathered s in a place. From his view, he could see that Youngjae was saying something to Daehyun, well he was probably nagging about the luggage at the other male judging on the deep frown on the former’s face and a bored looking Daehyun hauling the huge luggage bags on the trolley, seemingly trying hard to tune out the younger’s insistent nags. On his right there was Himchan with the two sleepy maknaes attached on each side. His friend seems to be given up trying to remove those parasites.

 

Okay, all good.

 

“Guys.”

 

One word from the leader and all attentions are on him. Yongguk smirked. That’s the power of a leader people. Chyeahh.

 

“We’re going to a foreign place and we didn’t know the place well. Even our manager wouldn’t be here with us so I expect you guys to behave.Do you copy?”

 

A collective ‘Yessir’ could be heard from his band mates. The maknaes even go as far as saluting at the leader. Yongguk nodded.

 

He just hoped that nothing bad will happen.

 


 

Their boss was kind enough to rent a nice looking villa. The boys were ecstatic when they discovered a private pool at the back of the villa. There are exactly three huge rooms in there, each with its own bathroom so sharing bathroom wouldn’t be a problem. Yongguk decided that it’s better to room with members that are close in age. So, he and Himchan occupied the first room (which is the largest room of all three. The power of hyung-line people!). Daehyun and Youngjae took the second one, which located next to the oldest pair and Zelo-Jongup pair took the one located opposite to the first room.

 

So, that settled.

 

They boys moved to their assigned rooms and began to unpack. Himchan thought it was the best to stock up some foods in the fridge since they’ve got nothing in the kitchen to eat. He’s afraid that Daehyun will lose his sanity if there’s no food to stomach. And so Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup were assigned to do some grocery shopping. Himchan decided to stay at home since he got a little bit of headache, so it’s better to sleep it off before he needs to cook for the boys later when they’ve got back.

 

“Zelo, it’s better if you stay home with Himchan. At least there’s someone to look after him.” Yongguk whispered to Zelo as Himchan dragged his feet towards their shared room to take a nap.

 

“Aye aye sir!”Zelo saluted while grinning like a kid he is. Yongguk smiled and ruffled the boy’s hair.

 


 

Yongguk regretted his decision. He really regretted it. What in the world that came into his mind earlier when he agreed to come along with, 1) the newly married couple who are in a love-hate relationship with each other and 2) a forever airhead dancing machine, to buy some groceries?

 

How? Just How?!

 

Oh yeah, Himchan happened. Great, now he’s going to be stuck with these three for at least two hours considering the DaeJae couple bickered most of the time they spent here rather than picking up some foods.

 

“Beef!”

 

“Chicken!”

 

“I said beef, so we need to get a freaking BEEF!”

 

“No! The baby in me wants chicken so chicken it is!”

 

“You’re a ing boy Youngjae. You can’t have a baby in you.” Daehyun deadpanned.

 

“Well, my tummy is my baby and I need to feed it so get the FREAKING CHICKEN!”

 

Before Daehyun could retort anything Yongguk stepped in between them and shouted out ‘Stop!’ as loud as his low voice could go. Yongguk rubbed his temple and sighed, defeated and weary.

 

“Why don’t we just get both?” Yongguk suggested calmly. Both of the boys opened their mouths in an ‘O’, as if just realized that it could be an option.

 

“Okay!” Both chorused.

 

Yongguk felt like hitting his head on the green price board beside him… and he really did. Meanwhile Jongup recorded all the happenings, silently judging his hyungs.

 


 

“Daehyun, what are you doing now?” Yongguk didn’t know why did he bother to ask the younger boy but he just did. And he can almost sense the regret coming after him for asking the stupid question.

 

“Shh, hyung. I’m having a spiritual connection with this bread here.” Daehyun said as he kept staring on the pack of bread in his hand.

 

Did you see the regret there?

 

“Okay, you’re coming home with me. The connection is just too deep to be ignored.” Daehyun muttered cheerily to himself and threw the pack of bread into the cart. He left skipping away with the cart, probably trying to find his other half.

 

Again, Yongguk smacked his head and this time it was on the bread rack.  And Jongup never failed to record all of that. Why did he brought the video cam along anyway?

 


 

Yongguk was grateful that they've arrived at the villa safely, without any other mishaps. He let the youngsters settled the groceries while he padded his way towards his room. He was greeted with the sight of Himchan sleeping peacefully on their king-sized bed, the latter burried his face into the fluffy white sheets. Yongguk unconsciously smiled at the sight. He slowly closed the door and silently padded towards the bed, afraid of waking up the younger. He then slowly sat down on the empty side of the bed, making the bed dipped. He almost cursed at himself when Himchan started to stir awake from his slumber.

 

He totally forgot how sensitive the younger is when it comes to sound.

 

"Yongguk...?"Himchan rubbed his eyes sleepily. His voice was hoarse from sleeping.

 

"Hey, sorry to wake you up. You can just continue sleeping." Yongguk assured but the younger only shook his head with a small smile on his face. 'Adorable' was what flashed in Yongguk's mind as he took in the sight of his sleepy best friend in front of him.

 

"Nah, I'm good now. I need to fix us some dinner anyway." Himchan said as he got off the bed. He trudged into the bathroom to wash his face, freshen himself a bit. Yongguk was left on the bed seemingly in daze.

 

What on earth did just came into his mind just now?

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Here’s the first part! Please do comment if you enjoyed it! Happy reading~