The Lackey

My 'Lackey' Kwon

 

“Hey,” Chaelin sat on the next sit beside me once she entered the classroom, “You did it again.” She said while smirking. I smirked back.

 

“She asked for it.” I replied.

 

“DARA!” someone shrieked and I know who it was.

 

“Ugh, I wonder where she can get her energy every day.” Chaelin muttered under her breath.

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO?” Bom practically yelled in front of me.

 

I shrug, “The usual.”

 

“You should have told me! Damn, I missed the action.” She said more to herself. Minutes later, Minzy came as well and sat quietly on her seat.

 

Our teacher came and placed his things on his table before announcing his news, “Okay class, we’ve got a new student here so be nice on him.” He motioned whoever-he-was to enter the room.

 

As soon as he entered, the room erupted into a loud buzzing sound.

 

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, I-I’m Kwon Jiyong.” He said and boy, I can almost see the sweat slowly forming on his forehead. He nervously adjusted his big round eyeglasses as he felt the intense gaze of my classmates on him.

 

“A nerd.” Chaelin snorts, preventing herself from laughing but seems like Bom doesn’t know how to prevent her laugh as she burst into a loud fits of laughter followed by my classmates.

 

Jiyong’s face turned red as tomatoes and ducked his head in humiliation. He’s squirming as if contemplating whether to run out of the room and never come back.  

 

“Okay class, that’s enough.” Our teacher said. He scanned the whole room probably looking for a vacant chair for Kwon.

 

“There, you can sit behind Dara.”

 

I smirked.

 

“Ooh, you got a new lackey.” Chaelin whispered on me and I just gave her a wink. Hell yeah, a new lackey. I missed having one. The last lackey I have was lasted only for a week. She just disappeared like a bubble after I told her to run with her only undies inside the campus. She failed to be my lackey so that’s her punishment.

 

Kwon reluctantly made his way to his seat. The infamous Queen’s Lackey’s seat.

 

I can see the excited look and some pitiful look on my classmate’s faces.

 

“Congratulations!” Bom exclaimed which made Kwon jumped in surprises as soon as he seated on his chair.

 

“W-What?” He asked, confused.

 

“Well, as of now you are the Queen’s lackey.” Chaelin said.

 

“Sorry but who’s lackey’s who?”

 

I inwardly rolled my eyes, can he be denser?

 

“She,” Bom pointed on me, “You,” she pointed to him, “Her lackey.”

 

“Mr. Kwon meet your master, the Queen.”