The Queen

My 'Lackey' Kwon

The room fell into a complete silence when I entered and lazily went to my sit at the back. I can feel their gaze on me which annoys me very much, “Eyes down, fellas.” I coldly said as I glared on them. They immediately looked away and continue on what they are doing before I enter.

 

I looked down on my wrist watch and it says thirty minutes before 8 o’ clock. I sighed and lean on my chair and folded my arms as I closed my eyes. Something landed on the side of my head which makes my eyes flew open. I looked down on the crumpled paper on my desk before looking at my surrounding.

 

They are all looking at me with horror evident on their faces but that’s not what caught my attention. A girl glaring on me with murderous look on her face, fist balled and shaking in anger and fear.

 

I stared on her in my coldest stare that can even freeze the hell.   

 

She strode towards me and stopped in front of me, “How dare you seduce my boyfriend!” she yelled. I arched my brow on her as she continues her mindless rant.

 

“You done?” I asked when she finally stopped and panting on her outburst.

 

I stood up and looked her straight to her eyes, “First thing first, I don’t know who’s your boyfriend. Second, I don’t know you. Third, how dare you threw a paper on me?”

 

“I-I--” she stutters.

 

“Shh, do you know the consequences of your rude behavior towards me?” I asked, “I know I’m beautiful and it’s a fact that many boys are head over heels on me and clearly your boyfriend is one of those boys.”

 

“Y-You s-seduced him.”

 

I narrow my eyes on her, “I don’t need the word ‘seduction’ just to get a man. What do they call me after all?”

 

“Q-Queen.”

 

“Yeah, right. The Queen, and do you know what the Queen do when her people wronged her?”

 

She gulped and I can sense her fear. Seems like it finally dawned in her how aggravate her actions towards me. I step closer on her and she immediately stepped back like a knee jerk reaction.

 

I smirked.

 

I raised my hand and pushed her forehead several times using my index finger, “Have your senses finally back?” I asked, still pushing her forehead.

 

“I-I’m so-”

 

“Oh no, sorry won’t save your life. Sorry and forgiveness doesn’t exist in my vocabulary.”

 

She paled and her hands begun trembling in fear, “I’m really sorry, please. Forgive me, Dara.” She begs while clasping her hands. I slowly shook my head while a devilish smile playing on my lips.

 

“No can do. You’re out. I don’t want to see your face after this day or else..” I leaned closer to her ears and whispered, “You don’t want your Queen to beheaded you.”