Chapter 4

Foul Play

An hour later and Luhan is cuddling close to Kai, his sweat covered body slides easily against Kai's. Kai stares at the ceiling while absentmindedly drawing cirles on Luhan's arm. He is drawn out of his own little world when Luhan gasps out as he remembers something.

"Why are you getting married to Krystal?"  Krystal; the major at school and one of his best friends. He grew up with her as her family is close with Kyungsoo's family. He knows her family is as rich as Kai's and she was set for arranged marriage since the day she was concieved. 

"Our parents arranged it when we were kids. I tried to get out of it but they won't listen."

"That's because your parents hate me since I'm not a girl." 

"You haven't met them as my boyfriend yet though."

"Babe we both know they want you to marry a girl and have children." 

"You're a carrier, we can still have children."

"It's not that common for males to get pregnant, you know that."

"It's becoming more common, there's a good chance you can get pregnant. We can get you tested for the likelihood." Luhan nods while burying his face into Kai's neck. He whines as the male pulls away and starts rummaging through his stuff.

"Lu where are your pills?" The questioned boy stays silent but does avert his gaze nervously to the trash can. 

"No... Why?"

"I wanted to see him again." Kai only sighs before moving closer to Luhan.

"Good thing I always keep a pack in my bag huh?" Luhan only nods as the male pulls a bottle of his medications and a bottle of water out of his bag. He takes the medication and sighs as the soothing music fades away.