Chapter 1

Foul Play

In which Luhan's life starts to fall apart in a way he expected the least, an oh so delicious way.

 

It was half past 10 in the morning when it began. Luhan was sitting in his creative writing class, halfway done with the writing prompt of the day. 

"You are late Mr.Oh, very late." ANd Luhan just watched in wonder as his lover's best friend sat at the empty seat beside him.

"You guys were smoking." Luhan whispers as the smell hits his nose.

"So what? They won't do anything we have too much money." And Luhan can only sigh at the truth of the statement. Not that he understands the feeling when he got into the college on a scholarship. He never has been rich and even just his lover buying things for him was hard to accept. Not much is said after Sehun begins to complete the writing prompt while Luhan finishes his. Once the bell rings he gets up and places his journal in the inbox since they are collected on Friday. He quickly strides along to his choir class as Sehun walks leisurely a few steps behind him, on his way to his dance class. Luhan does poke his head into the dance studio before entering the class next to the dance studio. He can't help it he was dying to see his boyfriend. After that he quickly files into his class and takes a seat in the back with a small smile gracing his face. Because of that he can almost ignore what everyone is saying. That is until there is a tap on his shoulder. He turns and faces the tapper to see a girl holding an envelope decorated with heart stickers out to him. 

"Can you give this to Kai oppa since you guys are close?" Luhan only sighs and is about to comply when a small, feminine hand takes the envelope and rips it up. He blanches as a tan, strong arm wraps around his waist as he watches Baekhyun shove the girl away.

"You weren't really thinking about doing as she asked were you baby? You know I hate those worthless letters since I have you." He looks up at Kai with wide eyes as the class reupts in whispers and gossip. But nothing drowns out the rejected girl with the promise of making his life hell. That is the day Luhan's life begins to fall apart.

 


dONT KILL ME I KNOW IM DOING THIS BEFORE FINISHING SING FOR YOU BUT I HAD THIS IDEA AND I WROTE IT DOWN AND I HAVE TO DO IT.

Anyways to explain the whole blanching when Kai wraps his arm around Luhan's waist- 

Luhan and Kai never came out about their relationship as Kai was playing the straight perfect heir. There is a reason as to why he comes out now even though Luhan and Kai have been together for quite a while. You'll see more the further along the story goes. Okay bye see you next chapter.

Until then this has been Sora Yakusoa bYE~